Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-07-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 5 Titans @ Vikings

Trap game. Good coaches have their teams ready for these kinds of games, lets see if Frazier can do it.

I'll say Vikings 27 Titans 24
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And by Vikings @ Titans I mean Titans @ Vikings.

Can you change that djp?
Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
And by Vikings @ Titans I mean Titans @ Vikings.

Can you change that djp?
Done. Thanks for making the threads this year.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to the game today. Bummed that we don't get to see Locker, but i've only seen hassle-wassle in a pre-season game a few years ago.

Agree that this is a trap game (how weird is it to say that about the Vikes this year?), but we should be able to walk out with the V.

Baroot Baroot!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Going to the game today. Bummed that we don't get to see Locker, but i've only seen hassle-wassle in a pre-season game a few years ago.

Agree that this is a trap game (how weird is it to say that about the Vikes this year?), but we should be able to walk out with the V.

Baroot Baroot!
Yeah I'm nervous about a game. Its the first game I really feel like We should win but that scares me. Hopefully we can just shut down CJ and Ponder continues on progressing.

Have fun at the game today. Skol Vikings!

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus ******* christ I hate these third down checkdowns.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It's hard to tell how much of it is the Titans offense but man our defense looks amazing today. 6 first downs through almost three quarters.

The secondary continues to be studly. Chris Cook is picking up where he left off last year.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are gashing them right now. I like how physical we have been all year.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice win today. Run game looked great. Pass game was decent. Ponder's first INT wasn't all his fault but it was a bad throw. 2nd INT was his fault but he came back out and rebounded. Still can't believe we are 4-1.. I had us winning 4 games this year to be honest. Really loving our D this year so far.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Nice win today. Run game looked great. Pass game was decent. Ponder's first INT wasn't all his fault but it was a bad throw. 2nd INT was his fault but he came back out and rebounded. Still can't believe we are 4-1.. I had us winning 4 games this year to be honest. Really loving our D this year so far.
And it was nice to see the secondary shrug off Smith's early ejection. Especially considering, while the D-line got pressure on Hasselbeck, they only sacked him twice.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ponder could have had 3-4 picks today, at least. Needs to clean that up still. Other than that, very good game, although the Titans are seriously horrid in every facet of the game.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense has been so rock solid this season. Alan Williams deserves a lot of credit. Impressed to see that the absence of Harrison didn't hurt us that badly
Old 10-07-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Anyone know whats up with Jairius Wright and why he can't get on the field? I was pretty excited about him but he's been basically our only disappointment in our draft class this year.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Anyone know whats up with Jairius Wright and why he can't get on the field? I was pretty excited about him but he's been basically our only disappointment in our draft class this year.
For all intensive purposes he's redshirting. Doesn't make sense to me, but apparently he is really not ready (according to Vikes beat writers on Twitter)
Old 10-07-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pelissero said that he has not been a good practice player, and then with his injury in preseason lingering into the first couple weeks that didn't help. I agree with you on the draft class, though. That's been a big reason for our 4-1 record so far.

Heck of a game, though. Defense was great other than at the end when the game was over and they clearly let off the throttle, but they still played well then. I was worried that the safeties would be exposed after Smith was ejected, but Sanford and Blanton played well.

Other than Ponder making a couple dumb mistakes and actually paying for it this game, the offense was great. I would have liked to have seen Peterson get a few more carries, but there was no need to and he apparently tweaked his ankle on the 2nd play of the game, so even less of a reason to give him more carries. There's really nothing more that can be said about Harvin. The guy is an absolute ************* stud. His two TDs were amazing. The jukes on the second were deadly and the power on his first is amazing for someone his size.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't even know that Smith was ejected until i got home from the game. Couldn't hear the ref make the call, i just knew he wasn't out there. But, i knew he was out there when he flattened the Titan right in front of me.

Watched Locker stare down the wasted Vikings fan who relentlessly harrassed Hassleback the whole game.

Overall, a good game to be at. To be honest, it was a quick game & not overly exciting, but still fun.

Last thing.... Percy is now more valuable to the Vikings than AD. One guy can not bring him down alone. Gotta Love Percy
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote