Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-09-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mid Season Top 62 for 2013 Mock

Why not trades ;)
Only returners: Tyler Bray - D.Milliner - Logan Thomas - J.Jeffcoat - DaRick Rodgers
Enjoy

1. TRADE Kansas City Chiefs (CLE) - Geno Smith /QB/ West Virginia
Whether they earn the top pick or not I think the Chiefs would trade up for Geno-most likely partner will be the Browns. Smith is basically this season's RG3. His physical skills aren't on Griffin's level and his arm talent is not much more than Barkley's, but he makes up for it with an incredible drive and work ethic. It's Brady-esque.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Star Lotulelei /DT/ Utah:
GM might want to go back to his bpa aproach. Knighton is a FA and has some questions with durability.

3. Oakland Raiders Tyler Wilson /QB/ Arkansas:
Playing for a terrible Arkansas squad doesn't stop Wilson from still being one of the best QBs coming out. This guy is like Tony Romo with fire. His mobility, arm strength, knack for producing under heavy pressure and ability to fit it into tight windows makes him a top 10 QB.

4. TRADE Cleveland Browns (KC) Keenan Allen* /WR/ California:
The Browns will be more then willing to trade out of the #1 overall when a team offers them an RG3 type package. Allen's a Dez Bryant caliber talent without the off field baggage. Browns may have just spent a supplemental on Gordon but thy still need a lot of help. Little's been a bust due to drops and Massaquoi's just an ordinary bust who's contract will be up.

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Matt Barkley /QB/ USC:
Barkley has his critics but he looks a lot like Drew Brees at times. Realistically, I'd say he's something between a Brees and a lesser Matt Ryan. That's a far cry from a big armed athletic type like Freeman but Schaino might be looking for a better game manager. It's fairly quick to move on from Freeman but you get the sense that Schiano is not the patient type.

6. Carolina Panthers - John Hankins* /DT/ Ohio State:
Panthers on the verge of becoming a sorry team again. They need to get back to the basics of defending the run and running the ball to stay competitive.

7. New Orleans Saints Damontre Moore* /DE/ Texas A&M:
I thought Moore would have a strong season but he looks better then I envisioned. Huge fan now. They moved him to DE after playing as a stand up OLB last year and he's dominating. He's everything you hope Mingo can be.

8. TRADE St. Louis Rams(NYJ) - Oday Aboushi /OT/ Virginia:
With all their picks I think the Rams can move around to target guys they like. Here, I've got them trading up with the Jets for the top LT. He isn't getting as much love as Joeckel but right now, imo, he's the top blocker in the draft.

9. Indianapolis Colts Jarvis Jones* /OLB/ Georgia:
Jones is the prototypical 34 OLB but he' doesn't look like the greatest athlete to me. His numbers are eye popping but he's a little bit of an overachiever type. He's like a smaller Tambi Hali.

10. Tennessee Titans - Sam Montgomery* /DE/ LSU:
I'm not really sold on Montgomery yet but it's hard to tell with all the talent on LSU. For now, I've got him as the 2nd best DE.

11. Arizona Cardinals - Luke Joeckel* /OT/ Texas A&M:
Kolb is playing just good enough to prevent the Cards from drafting an elite QB;

12. TRADE Pittsburgh Steelers(DET) - Manti Te'o /LB/ Notre Dame:
Te'o's such a god fit I could see the Steelers moving up to get him.

13. St. Louis Rams (WAS) - Barkevious Mingo*/OLB/ LSU:
Mingo is expected to blow everyone away at the combine but he's doing very little as a part time player this season. I think he drops. Fisher is the type who could find a role for him, probably lining up at OLB and situational rusher.

14. TRADE New York Jets (STL) - Le'Veon Bell* /RB/Michigan State:
Jets need a player to breathe life into their offense. If they trade down they could try to get that player and fill some of the holes on both sides of the ball.

15. Miami - Jordan Reed* /TE/ Florida:
Reed looks like what Kellen Winslow II was before goofing around on motorcycles.

16. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Woods* /WR/ USC :
Seahawks should be in a position to draft one of the top WRs available.

17. Philadelphia Eagles Taylor Lewan* /OT/ Michigan:
I don't know about Eagles fans, but it's hard for me to come up with a scenario in which Reid isn't back with the Eagles. They might need to make a move at QB, but unless they're targeting Geno, I'm not sure there's a better option in the 1st then Vick/Foles.

18. Dallas Cowboys - Chance Warmack /OG/ Alabama:
Unless they spend money in FA, the Cowboys have to look again at the Oline.

19. Cincinnati Bengals - Corey Lemonier* /DE/ Auburn:
Lemonier has been one of the most consistent rushers in the country. Bengals aren't getting enough pass rush and Johnson's set to become a FA.

20. TRADE Detroit Lions (PITT)- Johnthan Banks /CB/ Miss. State:
Smh Lion defense...and ST. Lions could probably trade down and still land a top DB.

21. Buffalo Bills E.J. Manuel /QB/ Florida State:
Once Jackson and Spiller get healthy, the Bills should make a playoff push. The defense might need more help but if Manuel is available it would make a great opportunity to transition from Fitz.

22. Minnesota Vikings - Stedman Bailey*/WR/ West Virginia:
Blowing up this year as expected. He's kind of like a faster Golden Tate. The Vikings are thought to look at defense but Harvin needs help. I like Simpson but he's yet to really break out.

23. Denver Broncos -Xavier Rhodes /CB/ Florida State:
There's a bunch of quality RBs if the Broncos want to go that route but Champ can't play forever.

24. San Francisco 49ers - T.J. McDonald /S/ USC::
Mcdonald, imo the top safety.

25. San Diego Chargers Justin Hunter* /WR/Tennessee:
The next Malcolm Floyd? :)

26. Green Bay Packers - Joseph Randle /RB/ Oklahoma St.:
Quietly stepped up his game in the absence of Weeden and Blackmon. A complete back who should be a first round pick.

27. New York Giants Alec Olgletree* /LB/ Georgia:
Forces Blackburn to take a seat.

28. Baltimore Ravens Kenny Vaccaro /S/ Texas:
The tatted one is overrated imo but the Ravens are probably ready to draft high for this spot.

29. New England Patriots - Barrett Jones /OG/ Alabama:
Will become more valuable because of his versatility.

30. Atlanta Falcons - Alex Okafor /DE/ Texas:
Okafor is the best Texas defender imo.

31. Houston Texans David Amerson /S/ NC State:
Exposed at CB and might now be the #2 safety.

32. Chicago Bears - Johnathan Cooper /OG/ North Carolina:
Trying to change this up by putting the Bears here. Can Chicago go anywhere but Oline high THIS year?

RD.2

1. Cleveland Browns (supp) - Josh Gordon /WR/ Baylor:
Flash had somewhat of a breakout game against the Giants catching 2TDs, nearly a 3rd if not for an errant Weeden pass.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tyler Eifert /TE/ Notre Dame:
It's clear now that Lewis is strictly a blocking TE. Jags needs more options in their pass game if they expect Gabbert to improve.

3. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK) Marcus Lattimore* /RB/ South Carolina:
The law firm is nowhere near elite and his claim to fame, having never fumbled, is gone.

4.TRADE Cleveland Browns (KC) Bjoern Werner* /DE/ Florida State:
I'm not as high on Werner as others but he brings a Jason Babin type style and eventually might figure out how to be a good pro player.

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jake Matthews* /OT/ Texas A&M:
Schiano's run attack hasn't got off the ground. Improving there and getting a solid pass blocker for a possible new QB should help a lot.

6. Carolina Panthers -Tavon Austin /WR/ West Virginia:
Chudzinski needs another weapon other than Smitty/Newton.

7. New Orleans Saints forfeited:

8. New York Jets - D.J. Fluker* /OT/ Virginia:
Fluker hasn't been incredible but he's an imposing run blocker.

9. Miami Dolphins (IND) Dallas Thomas /OG/ Tennessee:
John Jerry's a pedestrian guard.

10. Tennessee Titans - Eddie Lacy* /RB/Alabama:
Everyone's tired of C2k now.

11. Arizona Cardinals - Dion Sims* /TE/ Michigan St.
Anything that can improve the blocking and run game should help. Sims is a solid receiver too.

12. Detroit Lions - Eric Reid* /S/LSU:
Upgrade but Reid's not having as good a season with all the surrounding talent gone.

13. Washington Redskins - Tyrann Mathieu*/CB/ LSU:
If he declares he could rebuild his stock with a good post season.

14. TRADE New York Jets (STL) - DeAndre Hopkins* /WR/ Clemson:
Hopkins stepping up like a #1 WR this season.

15. Miami Dolphins- Dion Jordan* /DE/ Oregon:
More pass rush is never a bad thing in a division with Brady.

16. Seattle Seahawks - Terrance Williams /WR/ Baylor:
Enough with the underachieving vets at this position for the Hawks.

17. Philadelphia Eagles Collin Klein /QB/ Kansas State:
Klein's stock will rise once evaluation starts. Project pick similar to Kaepernick.

18. Dallas Cowboys - Jesse Williams /NT/ Alabama:
Gets a shot this year at the nose but with his impressive movement skills he also makes a good 34 DE.

19. Cincinnati Bengals - Baccari Rambo /S/ Georgia:
Off the radar a little because of the suspension but his stock could rise.

20. TRADE Detroit Lions (PITT)- Jonathan Bostic /LB/ Florida:
More defense.

21. Buffalo Bills Cobi Hamilton /WR/ Arkansas:
Bills like their cast of no names but it's time to improve their depth.

22. Minnesota Vikings - Desmond Trufant /CB/ Washington:
Winfield is STILL playing?

23. Denver Broncos -Andre Ellington /RB/ Clemson:
Undersized speedster might end up a better pro runner once he adds strength.

24. San Francisco 49ers - Brennan Williams /OT/ North Carolina:
Depth.

25. San Diego Chargers Rick Wagner /OT/Wisconsin:
Depth or upgrade on either side.

26. Green Bay Packers - Shane Skov /LB/ Stanford:
Not a huge fan but he's made a decent recovery from injury. Hawk might not be back and Bishop's coming off injury.

27. New York Giants Michael Buchanan /DE/ Illinios:
Giants defensive line is aging.

28. Baltimore Ravens Kenny Stills /WR/ Oklahoma:
Jacoby Jones bought them time but it's time to transition to fresh legs at this spot.

29. New England Patriots - Kawann Short /DT/ Purdue:
BB likes his DTs. Haven't seen him yet this year but wasn't a fan of Short last season so I have him lower.

30. Atlanta Falcons - Larry Warford /OG/ Kentucky::
Need to look at Warford a lot more but he's a big sleeper.

31. Houston Texans John Jenkins /NT/ Georgia:
Overrated imo but you can't coach up size.

32. Chicago Bears - Sean Porter /LB/ Texas A&M:
Productive backer who'll probably move to a 43 scheme.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 10-09-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't be mad at that at all. I doubt Cleveland would get that type of deal for Geno though, but I'll take it.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by any means necessary get us a QB in the 1st round (not named Landry Jones)
Old 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
9. Indianapolis Colts – Jarvis Jones* /OLB/ Georgia:
Jones is the prototypical 34 OLB but he' doesn't look like the greatest athlete to me. His numbers are eye popping but he's a little bit of an overachiever type. He's like a smaller Tambi Hali.
Love the pick. I would briefly consider Chance Warmack also but I am higher on Jones than you, I'd love to get him at #9.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Can't be mad at that at all. I doubt Cleveland would get that type of deal for Geno though, but I'll take it.
why not? the redskins only went to #2 and they still went crazy. it would have to be something around that, anyway.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE TEH BUCS DRAFT! 2 Pro Bowlers to me.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Bears picks, even better draft slot!
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
jdhommert
Rookie

jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jdhommert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome.

As a Rams fan I almost can promise you we don't trade up, at least by giving up a 2nd. Not sure if we'd take mingo. Isn't he projected as a DE/3-4 OLB? I've heard from people who know Fisher say he doesn't value OLB's as much as others so we aren't expecting to take one that high. I do think we go after A LT. Suprised to see who you have the rams taking at LT,especially in a trade up. Also suprised to see Reid fall that far, although I haven't heard much positive stuff about him this year as you mention. I barely have the chance to watch any college ball so I'm not saying you are wrong or anything. :)
jdhommert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Werner over Lemonier would be so much better.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt the Ravens reach for anybody with a high pick. Especially Vaccaro.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer Justin Hunter to Stedman Bailey. The Vikings have enough of undersized receivers in Harvin and 2012 4th rounder Jairus Wright, and Hunter would be a perfect compliment with his size and deep ball ability. Xavier Rhodes would also be excellent.

Trufant is a great second rounder if the Vikings go with a WR in the first.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta doesn't need guards at all. With Reynolds playing out of his mind, Blalock is at least a top 12 left guard, and then Peter Konz and Mike Johnson backing up guards, the Falcons are deep there. A better pick would be TE, DT or even corner.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love where the Bears are picking and 2 very solid picks
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Atlanta doesn't need guards at all. With Reynolds playing out of his mind, Blalock is at least a top 12 left guard, and then Peter Konz and Mike Johnson backing up guards, the Falcons are deep there. A better pick would be TE, DT or even corner.
You sure about that? If Reynolds is playing out his mind he might be costly to resign as a UFA after the season. Looking at the rest in FA, McClure could be gone after the season and Johnson/Hawley are UFA in 14'. Konz might end up at OC and they've now got Johnson listed as the back up RT.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
I doubt the Ravens reach for anybody with a high pick. Especially Vaccaro.
You think Vaccaro's a reach? I've seen him badly miss some open field tackles (Randle) which is why I see him a little overrated but I think he's considered a 1st rounder, generally.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Bengals go DE in the 1st I rather see Werner.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhommert View Post
Awesome.

As a Rams fan I almost can promise you we don't trade up, at least by giving up a 2nd. Not sure if we'd take mingo. Isn't he projected as a DE/3-4 OLB? I've heard from people who know Fisher say he doesn't value OLB's as much as others so we aren't expecting to take one that high. I do think we go after A LT. Suprised to see who you have the rams taking at LT,especially in a trade up. Also suprised to see Reid fall that far, although I haven't heard much positive stuff about him this year as you mention. I barely have the chance to watch any college ball so I'm not saying you are wrong or anything. :)
Yeah, I honestly don't know what to think about Mingo yet. Ideally he's a 34 OLB but the good ones can play in either scheme, especially if they design a role for him. He's rumored to have the athletic ability to play like an OLB. I would guess he could be something like Manny Lawson if he played in a 4-3 scheme.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
If the Bengals go DE in the 1st I rather see Werner.
Hmm, two Werner endorsements. Idk, Lemonier gets into the backfield more and gets more pressure, Werner plays the run better and is on a better defense. *shrug* I think if you want sacks you go with Lemon, if you want a more well rounded guy, you go Werner.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
why not? the redskins only went to #2 and they still went crazy. it would have to be something around that, anyway.
Because there are three QBs who are going to be taken in the top 5-10 picks. Last year the only two "worth it" by most media/draft experts were RG3 and Andrew Luck.

I want Geno the most, but I'd take Barkley or Tyler Wilson too. And I'm not sure there is enough difference between Geno and those two to give up multiple first round picks.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Because there are three QBs who are going to be taken in the top 5-10 picks. Last year the only two "worth it" by most media/draft experts were RG3 and Andrew Luck.

I want Geno the most, but I'd take Barkley or Tyler Wilson too. And I'm not sure there is enough difference between Geno and those two to give up multiple first round picks.
Oh, well I don't really rate Barkley, so i'd probably say there were only two. And then i'm 'meh' on Wilson. Geno all the way for me!

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-10-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I like Geno and Tyler Wilson a lot, and I'm meh on Barkley, but I'd take any of them.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Brady Quinn > All of those, to be quite honest.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-10-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Please go jump off a cliff SP.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

100% pass completion and a 111 passer rating. He's elite.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-10-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So then he'd start over Rodgers!