Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I've tried Cain. I'VE TRIED. I get to the part where you drive the car thingy and I die inside. :(
Then skip the game? You are making this a bigger deal than necessary.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I started with ME2 since since the first wasn't on PS3 and it's amazing.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For WWE '13

GameSpot today revealed all 21 of the Downloadable Characters that will be included in WWE '13, but it doesn't stop there as there's also additional DLC aside from additional Superstars!

Current Era DLC:

AJ Lee
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Drew McIntyre
Layla
Natalya
Ryback
Tensai
The Usos
Yoshi Tatsu

Attitude Era DLC:

Mike Tyson (Pre-Order Bonus)
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk)
Diamond Dallas Page (Exclusive to Fan Axxess)
Gangrel
Goldust (Exclusive to Fan Axxess)
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grandmaster Sexay
The Undertaker (Ministry of Darkness)
Val Venis

Along with the DLC characters there's also a DLC Moves Pack which features Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock and a DLC Championship Belt Pack which features John Cena 04's United States Spinner Championship.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't watch WWE but have always loved their games. Especially when playing with friends.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This years game looks like a must buy bc all the attitude era stuff
Old 10-03-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I plan on getting WWE 13 but it's going to have to wait. I thought WWE 12 was the best wrestling game in years and this looks even better.

I recommend getting Fan Axxess, it saves you money in the long run if you plan on getting the DLC.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody keeping up with Black Ops 2? I haven't read much about it but I'm sure I'll end up buying it on Release day. Is it just gonna be Black Ops in the future or what?
Old 10-04-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ya, I plan on getting WWE 13 but it's going to have to wait. I thought WWE 12 was the best wrestling game in years and this looks even better.

I recommend getting Fan Axxess, it saves you money in the long run if you plan on getting the DLC.
People buy the DLC for the WWE games?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

This years DLC/ fan axxess looks pretty good

Quote:
DLC Pack 1: "Attitude Era" Superstars - October 30, 2012

- Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network.
  • Rikishi
  • Scotty 2 Hotty
  • Grand Master Sexay
  • Gangrel
  • Val Venis
- Accelerator Boost, enabling players to unlock all in-game items as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.

DLC Pack 2: WWE Superstars - December 30, 2012

- Available free of charge: Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire.
- Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:
  • Tensai
  • Ryback
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • AJ Lee
  • Natalya
- Championship Title Pack, with 10 new championships from WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA. Available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 USD via PlayStation Network.
  • WWE John Cena United States Championship (Word Life)
  • WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • WCW World Tag Team Championship
  • WCW Hardcore Championship
  • WCW n.W.o. World Heavyweight Championship
  • WCW United States Championship
  • ECW Classic World Heavyweight Championship
  • ECW World Television Championship
  • ECW World Tag Team Championship
  • AWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship
DLC Pack 3: "You're Welcome in Five Languages" Pack - January 2013

- Available free of charge: Layla.
- Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:
  • Damien Sandow
  • Antonio Cesaro
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jey Uso
  • Brian Pillman
  • Chainsaw Charlie
- Moves pack, available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network. Includes:
  • Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock
  • Chris Jericho's Lionsault
  • Triangle Dropkick
  • The Hart Lock
  • Top Rope Super German Suplex
  • Superkick/Pedigree Combo
  • Delayed Vertical Suplex Powerslam
  • Omega Driver
  • Airplane Spin
  • Top Rope Brainbuster
  • Flapjack/Cutter Combo
  • Small Package Driver
  • Sleeper Suplex
  • Brock Lock
  • Spinning Double Leg Takedown
  • Fujiwara Armbar
  • Pin-Up Strong
  • Lift Single Underhook DDT
  • Corner Back Elbow Strikes
  • Half-Nelson Backbreaker

The WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program

If you know you're going to be picking up all of the above, you should sign up for the WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program. You'll get everything below for a one-time cost of 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $19.99 USD via PlayStation Network – that's a savings of 10%!
  • Fan Axxess Program Exclusive Superstars: Diamond Dallas Page and Goldust
  • All three Content Groups listed above: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack, WWE Superstars Pack and You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack
  • Online Badge
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
People buy the DLC for the WWE games?
You better believe it.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The moves pack looks pretty cool. The Omega Driver is badass.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I finished the first Borderlands and liked it but didn't love it. That said I was playing by my self and I'm sure it's alot better with friends.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I finished the first Borderlands and liked it but didn't love it. That said I was playing by my self and I'm sure it's alot better with friends.
i just got to sledge's safehouse and it's been all fun so far. killing skags is kinda getting old though.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Tokyo Jungle is gettng decent reviews. It's the kinda game I would like to see as a free game on PS+. I'm interested but afraid to spend money on.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...4-release-date

Quote:
The fourth episode of Telltale's Walking Dead series, titled Around Every Corner, will be released in the US on Tuesday, October 9th on PlayStation Network for $4.99 or as part of the Season Pass for $19.99. The episode will appear just a day later on Xbox Live Arcade on Wednesday, October 10th for 400 MS Points, and on PC and Mac via the Telltale Games Store and other distribution platforms, including Steam and Origin.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._fighters_xiii

Quote:
North American PlayStation Plus subscribers will get to keep their fingers busy with The King of Fighters XIII this week, when the title is added to the service’s Instant Game Collection. The game promises a wealth of different gameplay modes, a refined engine, and 30 beautifully rendered fighters. And, yes, that monstrous roster does include Mai Shiranui.

In addition to the free game, members will also scoop a 30 per cent discount on all of the brawler's DLC, as well as significant savings on both The Revenge of Shinobi and Derrick the Deathfin. More details are available on the PlayStation Blog.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
yes yes yes

Old 10-11-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Tokyo Jungle is gettng decent reviews. It's the kinda game I would like to see as a free game on PS+. I'm interested but afraid to spend money on.
I'm with you its a game I wanna play but not one im gonna pay 15$ for without atleast trying a demo for it.

I thought eps. 4 of walking dead was another good one have u played it yet?
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Episode 4? No! I figured it be another month or two before they released it.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All beware Sockratos!

Old 10-11-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I thought eps. 4 of walking dead was another good one have u played it yet?
Ya, it was great as always. The ending was crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Episode 4? No! I figured it be another month or two before they released it.
It's out get on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
All beware Sockratos!

Awesome.

Last edited by Splat : 10-11-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ya, it was great as always. The ending was crazy...

Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Anyone played Dishonored? I have heard good things.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Resident Evil 4 available on PS3 via disk? Or is it only thru digital download?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote