Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers Delight for Patterson

The latest addition to Green Bay's offense

On the first day of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers decided that Cordarrelle Patterson was the man they wanted to replace Greg Jennings. At 6'3, he cannot be compared to the ex Packer, but he certainly has the ability to be just as good an possibly exceed what Jennings did in a Green Bay uniform.

General Manager, Super Packer was over the moon to have landed the youngster and had this to say about the selection, "Going into the draft, we had not specified wide receiver as one of our top needs, but with Cordarrelle still on the board, it was almost impossible to pass on him. We believe he is going to have a great future as a Green Bay Packer and we can't wait to bring him in."

For obvious reasons, Patterson was also delighted with being drafted by the Packers. "It is a great organisation and it 's going to be a pleasure playing there. Getting to play with one of the best quarterbacks in the league is going to be a great honor. I can't wait to get started." however, the ex Vol was quick to dismiss the talk of him replacing Greg Jennings. "Obviously Greg is a great player, but I don't think it is on me to be replacing him. I'm just going to work hard and do my job and hopefully reap the benefits."

Going into the draft, the Packers were not expected to grab a receiver in the first round, with bigger needs looking as though they would be filled early on. After releasing Jeff Saturday, many thought the Packers would look to draft a Center to replace him and with Alabama offensive lineman, Barrett Jones, still on the board when the Packers picked, there was surprise when the Packers passed on him. However, they are known for being true to their board and that is exactly what they did today.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote