Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too much info but ur trade offer for jenkins was redic lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol that's worse than when i traded Doucet for a 3rd

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Pats fans might be feeling ok if NE lands Mike Jenkins.
You couldn't pay me to take Mike Jenkins. I'll give you #27 for your second and third (45 and 76). 680 points on my end, 660 on yours.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You couldn't pay me to take Mike Jenkins. I'll give you #27 for your second and third (45 and 76). 680 points on my end, 660 on yours.
Of course you would. The value of player at 27 is basically the same at 45 in this draft. I'll applaud you if you get a 2nd and 3rd rounder for that late 1st.

BTW, that trade chart is so out of date it ain't even funny.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course you would. The value of player at 27 is basically the same at 45 in this draft. I'll applaud you if you get a 2nd and 3rd rounder for that late 1st.

BTW, that trade chart is so out of date it ain't even funny.
The trade value chart is still the standard for making trades. If anything, the higher picks have increased in value due to the rookie pay scale, because there is less risk in drafting a player high relative to previous years. The most analogous trade to this one from history would be:

46, 54, 94, 213 = 29, 112

Other examples:

25 = 28, 163, 235
25 = 32, 96, 129
25 = 43, 70, 114
25 = 76, next 1st, next 4th
26 = 36, 87, 159
26 = 42, 73
26, 162 = 41, 73, 83
27 = 39, 70, 142
27, 159 = 40, 71, 103, 138
28 = 110, next 1st
28 = 31, 127
28 = 41, 63

Notice that all of those trades involve a pick in the 30s or 40s and usually one in the 60-80 range as well.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 10-11-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The trade value chart is still the standard for making trades. If anything, the higher picks have increased in value due to the rookie pay scale, because there is less risk in drafting a player high relative to previous years. The most analogous trade to this one from history would be:

46, 54, 94, 213 = 29, 112

Other examples:

25 = 28, 163, 235
25 = 32, 96, 129
25 = 43, 70, 114
25 = 76, next 1st, next 4th
26 = 36, 87, 159
26 = 42, 73
26, 162 = 41, 73, 83
27 = 39, 70, 142
27, 159 = 40, 71, 103, 138
28 = 110, next 1st
28 = 31, 127
28 = 41, 63
Hey, if you can do it. More power to ya bud. But that sucker won't be me.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, just got on. My pick will be up within 10 minutes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Hey guys, just got on. My pick will be up within 10 minutes,
My pick's all ready after that.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick is up!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

banks is a steal. considered him at our pick. he's so good
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got home from work. Let me review things and then I'll have my pick up.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
banks is a steal. considered him at our pick. he's so good
Yeah, not really a huge need, but hard to pass up a guy who could easily go ten spots earlier.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick is up. Kinda glad that Milliner and Banks went, because it would have been a tough decision for me between those two and Rhodes. I love Rhodes's natural ability, though, and with both Jammer and Cason being free agents and Jammer being old, CB is definitely a need.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I like the Rhodes pick. I considered him for New England, but I'm not sure he really fits New England's defensive scheme.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suck my D, ATL.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Suck my D, ATL.
Testy testy... what's that about???
Old 10-12-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Testy testy... what's that about???
I ******* hate his guts. That's what.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a number for Bos, so he's got until 11 est.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Dion Jordan has to be the most shocking pick so far; I'm trying to imagine how he fits into Dean Pees' defense. I'd like to hear how Baltimore came to that decision.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I like that Jonathan Cooper pick a lot; great pull blocker. I was considering him over Barrett Jones but the versatility swayed me.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dion Jordan has to be the most shocking pick so far; I'm trying to imagine how he fits into Dean Pees' defense. I'd like to hear how Baltimore came to that decision.
To bring the conversation here, I have no clue.

I knew he wasn't on the underclassmen list, so I checked the player rankins and didn't see him in the top couple names at DE or OLB, so I'm like "****, now I'll have to have them repick..."

But there he was, much further down than I expected.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dion Jordan is freaking awesome, that's why. He's gonna be a huge climber come draft day.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Dion Jordan is freaking awesome, that's why. He's gonna be a huge climber come draft day.
He definitely has a unique skillset, but he's very thin and can't anchor at all, which is one of the most vital aspects of Pees' defense. The Ravens are also set at outside linebacker already with Suggs/Upshaw.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Giants approach maybe? Just grab all of the pass rushers they can.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i'm actually mad because I would've liked Jordan on the Giants and tackle is a big poop head. PASS RUSHERS ARE OUR THING. OUR THING
Quote: