Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with Arizona, if it's close at all you have to take them because of Peterson on returns.

Also Fitz is an INT machine and Tannehill has been putting up numbers lately.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see no reason not to go with Arizona, unfortunately.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
So I offered Lance Moore and Mikel Leshoure for Hakeem Nicks. I think he might do it just because Hakeem is constantly injured, but Moore is injured and he is not reliable from week to week I feel, I already have Colston anyway. And Leshoure has a gruesome schedule it looks like, plus Best is coming back.

my team currently, 10 man league: http://imageshack.us/a/img145/6535/s...21010at619.png

I look at it as I am trading Lance Moore for Hakeem Nicks, because I do not like Leshoure at all, and am probably going to look to pick up Starks or some runningback that emerges due to injury
can someone respond to this?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I personally don't like it.

While Nicks is an upgrade when healthy I don't like giving up a starting HB when I don't have studs as is. (Besides Foster of course.)

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-11-2012 at 02:20 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heath miller, Kyle Rudolph, or Hernandez in PPR? Thinking Miller but my flex is also open who would you put at TE and who would you flex between those guys and Hixon?

Edit-and Stephens-howling?

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Heath miller, Kyle Rudolph, or Hernandez in PPR? Thinking Miller but my flex is also open who would you put at TE and who would you flex between those guys and Hixon?

Edit-and Stephens-howling?
Definitely Heath, Titans are getting ripped a new one by TEs.

As for the Flex, I'd go Rudolph. Eli spreads the ball around and Nicks looks like he's coming back. Hernandez is just getting back into the offense and they're playing a great defense.

EDIT: I have also been considering proposing Torrey Smith for Alfred Morris do you think he'd do it, and also, more importantly, should I do it?
---------

Pick One PPR
Fred Jackson @ ARI
CJ Spiller @ ARI
Steven Jackson @ MIA
(Or I can scrounge the waiver wire for Vick Ballard, William Powell, or Alex Green)

Pick One PPR
Torrey Smith vs. DAL
Malcolm Floyd vs. DEN

(I like Baltimore at home, but Pitta and Boldin are eating away at Smith's points, not to mention Dallas has pretty well rated pass defense, I think he'll do decent but I expect some more firepower in SD's game making Floyd have higher upside. I would like a second opinion.)

Thanks in advance

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitta vs Dallas or Fleener vs The Jets?

Learning towards Fleener.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol I think you're making out like a bandit.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-11-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Also... Would anyone trade Steven Jackson for Doug Martin? I have S-Jax. I was just offered this...

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-11-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to pick up a TE off of waivers:

Tamme @ SD
Chandler @ ARZ
Gresham @ CLE
Fleener @ NYJ

Or somebody else who's going to be buried as a FA?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland did really let up anything versus Martellus Bennett but they gain Haden back and lost DQwell Jackson, so Id look at him or fleener first.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dropping Fleener and picking up Chandler.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'll never trust a Detroit RB, I don't remember the last time they were able to run the ball effectively, a lot of the time they don't even try.

And while Lance Moore will put up overall numbers over a year Brees spreads the ball around too much for me to trust any individual WR other than Colston on the Saints. Nicks is a true #1 fantasy WR when healthy, and it seems like he's close to being healthy.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start Maclin, DHB, or Garcon? 1 point PPR. I have Larry Fitz who is always a starter.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Who should I start Maclin, DHB, or Garcon? 1 point PPR. I have Larry Fitz who is always a starter.
Garcon because it's PPR
Old 10-11-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Lol I have all three actually and I'm going Maclin. It's DHB's first game back and who knows if he's at 100% or will see his normal snap count so I didn't think about him much. Garcon and Maclin have both been frustrating lately but Minnesota's pass defense has been a lot better than Detroit's so far so I had to go Maclin.

Also I just think he's the best receiver out of the three. Garcon has always been super streaky.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Lol I have all three actually and I'm going Maclin. It's DHB's first game back and who knows if he's at 100% or will see his normal snap count so I didn't think about him much. Garcon and Maclin have both been frustrating lately but Minnesota's pass defense has been a lot better than Detroit's so far so I had to go Maclin.

Also I just think he's the best receiver out of the three. Garcon has always been super streaky.
Garcon will get more targets than Maclin
Old 10-12-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

http://imageshack.us/a/img145/6535/s...21010at619.png

Sit DeMarco Murray? I really think highly of Stephens-Howling and feel like he should get a good chance at being the starter.

My league is 7 rec yards= 1 pt, 10 rush yards= 1 pt, so there is some value with receivers who will get more catches like I feel Andrew Hawkins will get which is why I have him in flex.

Any suggestions?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant decide weather to start Randall Cobb over Dez Bryant. 1PPR.

Any advice guys?
Old 10-13-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Pick 1 PPR

CJ Spiller @ ARI
Fred Jackson @ ARI
Steven Jackson @ MIA
Vick Ballard @ NYJ

Pick 1 PPR

Malcolm Floyd vs. DEN
Torrey Smith vs. DAL

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-13-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

0.5 PPR, who are my two backs this week?

Murray @BAL
Martin vs. KC
Leshoure @PHI
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Cant decide weather to start Randall Cobb over Dez Bryant. 1PPR.

Any advice guys?
Id probably play Dez even though he's been doing poorly. I have DeMarco murray on my team and that OL is just awful so I can't see them running much.

On the other hand, Cobb has played well but is the 3rd option whereas Dez is targeted like a #1 receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Pick 1 PPR

CJ Spiller @ ARI
Fred Jackson @ ARI
Steven Jackson @ MIA
Vick Ballard @ NYJ

Pick 1 PPR

Malcolm Floyd vs. DEN
Torrey Smith vs. DAL
I don't like any of those matchups, and is neither of those Buffalo backs seem healthy. Jackson is usually a consistent player so if it were me Id go with him. Ballard is out of the question for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
0.5 PPR, who are my two backs this week?

Murray @BAL
Martin vs. KC
Leshoure @PHI
I have such a similar problem except I have Foster starting and a HB and flex option open. This is my thinking, the Dallas OL sucks donkey dick, but is getting Costa back. So Murray could benefit but at the same time they all are doing pretty badly in run blocking.

I also have leshoure and don't know if I should start him or Stephens-Howling or Andrew Hawkins. He gets a lot of carries, but his schedule is rough.

I traded Martin away, but the chiefs D looked terrible early on, I really don't know what to do because of all these situations but I'd probably go with Murray and Martin if I were you.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

H. Nicks @ SF

or

S. Johnson @ ARI?
Vikes99ej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli vs San Fran or Luck vs Jets?
Old 10-14-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2, Standard Scoring:

Andre Johnson vs. GB
Dwayne Bowe @ TB
Miles Austin @ Bal
Brian Hartline vs. StL

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote