Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
If you don't do this, then you're just doing it wrong. Boring lays always start with no foreplay. The longer the foreplay, the better the trip to your destination.
Foreplay is fun as hell. And I enjoy the sensual stuff as well. Kissing everywhere, licking, biting...I mean come the hell on. Some people really are just focused on getting it in.

One good thing about living in a small town...if you get the label of being good in bed, it's pretty damn easy to get attention from these girls. And everyone knows everyones business here. I'm sure everyone will know that my ex and I were kissing at that club yesterday within the next two days. It's insane how quickly gossip spreads here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Did it once. It ended more horribly than you could imagine. Ruined both friendships and I got nothing.
Sucks. Just not worth it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I once completely ****** up and stole this girl my friend was talking to, it was terrible because he introduced us, and I just came and completely swiped the chair from under him. Of course karma wasn't gonna let me have my way and the relationship was a completely disaster after like 3 or 4 weeks.

He still gives me some **** about it but we have a laugh about it now.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH is a celebrity in NJ.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I once completely ****** up and stole this girl my friend was talking to, it was terrible because he introduced us, and I just came and completely swiped the chair from under him. Of course karma wasn't gonna let me have my way and the relationship was a completely disaster after like 3 or 4 weeks.

He still gives me some **** about it but we have a laugh about it now.
I actually had a buddy do this to me. Me being on the same plain as your friend. Yeah, that sucks. To be talking to some girl for a while, only to see one of your best friends, swoop in and start macking it, in front of you. I was really freaking bitter. But it was def. for the best...I really dont like this girl these days and my buddy and i are still great friends.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
MOTH is a celebrity in NJ.
Yeah at local bars...its pretty lame.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I actually had a buddy do this to me. Me being on the same plain as your friend. Yeah, that sucks. To be talking to some girl for a while, only to see one of your best friends, swoop in and start macking it, in front of you. I was really freaking bitter. But it was def. for the best...I really dont like this girl these days and my buddy and i are still great friends.
Clearly, not one of my best moments. But yea, I never did anything with the girl in front of him though...I was a humongo douche for doing it but I didn't rise to mutant ginormous douche by making out with her with him around.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Clearly, not one of my best moments. But yea, I never did anything with the girl in front of him though...I was a humongo douche for doing it but I didn't rise to mutant ginormous douche by making out with her with him around.
Yeah my buddy did this, about two feet from me. That hurts.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any of my friends got with any of my exes I would laugh hysterically but I don't go for girls that are actually good for any man, I go for girls who get attention by being hotter than they are dumb, or crazier than they are sassy and attractive. There's one I'd give props for, but a large part of that would be none of my friends knowing German and her actually being only mildly crazy for a smart girl.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-13-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm only even friends or civil with one of my exes. Last three were all your typical "bad girl" type too.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I talk to 2 of mine. The rest God knows where they are and one probably hates my guts completely lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeahhhh it's never....hey, lets stay friends. More so...hey, go **** yourself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-13-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I talk to 2 of mine. The rest God knows where they are and one probably hates my guts completely lol
Do tell!!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-13-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Do tell!!!
Its her fault 100%. She got me at the worst possible time, wasn't too far removed from my break up with my gf of 2 years. Then when her friends kept telling her to leave my "cold and emotionally detached" ass she wouldn't listen. Her parents weren't too fond of me either for several stupid reasons. Then the break up came and she got overly emotional and I said some things I probably shouldn't have and yep...never heard from her ever again

******* HS, such a stupidly dramatic time. ahaha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Its her fault 100%. She got me at the worst possible time, wasn't too far removed from my break up with my gf of 2 years. Then when her friends kept telling her to leave my "cold and emotionally detached" ass she wouldn't listen. Her parents weren't too fond of me either for several stupid reasons. Then the break up came and she got overly emotional and I said some things I probably shouldn't have and yep...never heard from her ever again

******* HS, such a stupidly dramatic time. ahaha
oh yeah, 100% her fault then, haha.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-13-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
oh yeah, 100% her fault then haha.
That's what I'm saying haha

I was a douche to her yet she stuck around...not my fault things ended the way they did.

She was so hot though, was the head cheerleader too...I was kinda proud of myself haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's what I'm saying haha

I was a douche to her yet she stuck around...not my fault things ended the way they did.

She was so hot though, was the head cheerleader too...I was kinda proud of myself haha
you know the drill...

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-13-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you know the drill...
I don't have any....this was from like 6 years ago...and like I said...she absolutely hates me, denied my friend request I sent her like a year ago while I was drunk

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS was a terrible time for relationships, but it helped me work out a lot of the kinks and learn a lot. When I look back I cringe, but I'm definitely better for it.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't have any....this was from like 6 years ago...and like I said...she absolutely hates me, denied my friend request I sent her like a year ago while I was drunk
oh she's still butthurt then haha. think she needs to get over it!

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-13-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
oh she's still butthurt then haha. think she needs to get over it!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SuperPacker again.

I agree man. Totally agree.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeahhhh it's never....hey, lets stay friends. More so...hey, go **** yourself.
I'm still only friend terms with most of mine, in that we didn't hate each other and we still get together to hook up a few times over the year after the break up. I'd imagine it would be different with a real relationship.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Foreplay is fun as hell. And I enjoy the sensual stuff as well. Kissing everywhere, licking, biting...I mean come the hell on. Some people really are just focused on getting it in.

One good thing about living in a small town...if you get the label of being good in bed, it's pretty damn easy to get attention from these girls. And everyone knows everyones business here. I'm sure everyone will know that my ex and I were kissing at that club yesterday within the next two days. It's insane how quickly gossip spreads here.
Stop it Moth. None of us here can take your dirty talk you sexy beast. Dont make me turn this into brokeback mountain.

I was living with a girl for 2 years. Got dumped, moved out and hurting more and more each day. I tell ya I had the worst two days of my life a few months ago. Girls can ******* break you down! (thank you captain obvious)

Last edited by Da-Phins : 10-13-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night I met up with a girl at some block party, we were all touchy I said we'd go out that night. Later on I went to her room we drank then went to a party where we started hooking up then to a bar. All her friends where telling me how cute she thinks I am, yadda yadda yadda. We are dancing doing our thing, her brother keeps sizing me up so I go up to him and get his blessing he immediately buys me a drink for being a good guy. She grabs me kisses me and says she'll be right back she's going out with her friend to smoke. On her way back in I see her start hooking up with some other guy so Im like "**** THAT!". I start trying to find someone else to hook up with but I'm too ****** up. Her friends tell me I should forgive her and she really did like me, her brother apologizes and buys me another drink and says he'll talk to her tomorrow. Now I wake up to a text from her saying she's sorry. Should I respond and how should I if I do?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah. If you respond and forgive her, she'll know that she can control you and get away with ******** from jump street.