Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 10-14-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to give the Colts a little more time since I just got up and didn't get to text them.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags looking to move up.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I texted MaxV so give him his hour. If he hasn't picked by 12:30 est, give them Margus Hunt and move on.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB with the BOLD prediction in his sig! :p

It's probably fact at this point in time, haha.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Oh, btw, I thought I put this in the last post but I didn't, I'm stepping out for a few hours.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
BB with the BOLD prediction in his sig! :p

It's probably fact at this point in time, haha.
You mean BB making a "bold" prediction that isn't even remotely bold? Never.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as he doesn't brag about it when it actually happens.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets will get a pick up shortly, just going to check in with 'Canes. Thanks for the heads up MJ.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just PM me when I'm up.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm waiting for Holt-Bruce to look over my board and watching the Ravens game. I'll post when it ends or he responds, whichever happens first.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-14-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Frederick wasn't on the underclassmen list.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 10-14-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I completely forgot he was a junior. I think he'll come out, but I don't want to mess with the flow so I'll change it. Let me find a replacement.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-14-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well I was gone longer than I expected to be. Redskins pick is up and the Seahawks are now on the clock.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Well I was gone longer than I expected to be. Redskins pick is up and the Seahawks are now on the clock.
I was'nt around to make my last pick.I was away for a bit.love the Skov pick btw
Old 10-14-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Am I the only one who loves that Fauria pick? Joeckel, Marquess, and Fauria drastically improve that offense and with the way BB said the D played last year, I'd assume that would make the Rams a playoff team. Sweet!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-14-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.) Jackson Jeffcoat OLB
2.) Shawn Williams SS
3.) Montee Ball RB

I like my draft so far. If we go a few more rounds, I have some guys in mind that I LOVE.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

1) Cordarrelle Patterson
2) Bacarri Rambo
2) Ezekiel Ansah
3) Khaled Holmes

Not what I would have expected going into this draft, but I filled our two biggest needs and got two players with unbelievable potential. I quite like it. And of course getting rid of Jermichael for a 2nd makes it all the more better

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jags still looking to move up. It's only a few picks because I have #89. I'll throw in my 5th
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

21.) Denver Broncos - RB Marcus Lattimore, S. Carolina
56.) Denver Broncos - S Matt Elam, Florida
87.) Denver Broncos - DT Dominique Easley, Florida

Well I have an erection.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-14-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Adding some SEC speedzz.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.) Tyler Wilson
2.) David Amerson
3.) Shayne Skov

3 big needs and was able to fill them all.like what I was able to do
Old 10-14-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Kenny Vaccaro
2. Alex Okafor
3. C.J. Mosley
4. Stepfan Taylor

Come. At. Me.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Game an hour away & multiple UF reps are separating Dominique Easley from the Vandy players. Easley not dressed to play, but doesn't matter.

Gators DE Dominique Easley got into a minor "dispute" with Vandy's Andre Hal and Wesley Tate. UF staff had to pull Easley away from them.

UF appears to have contained Dominique Easley in locker room to prevent any further incidents. I wonder whose job it is to keep tabs on him.

ALERT: DOMINIQUE EASLEY HAS ESCAPED. HE IS LOOSE ON THE FIELD RIGHT NOW.
The real reason I drafted Easley.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-14-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Also, we're almost certainly doing a 4th rround, so everyone will get to tack on another name as well.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Also, we're almost certainly doing a 4th rround, so everyone will get to tack on another name as well.
Except SuperPacker

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote