Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-13-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 6: Chiefs AT Bucs

This should be fun. Talk about the upcoming game here.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game depends on a few things. #1 are the Buccs able to stop our running game and JC. Everyone knows its coming. Will they be able to slow it down? And with that how healthy is Hillis? We needs to add his size to this offense. #2 what kind of gameplan does Daboll install with Quinn @ the helm. I'm interested to see if it mirrors last weeks plan. If ever you need to see a 4/1 running to passing ratio, you'd figure it was the week your backup was starting. If its even close to a 50-50 split in the 1st half, I take that as a HUGE discredit to Cassel and his return to start. #3 can this defense play like they did last week? Baltimore was the 1st game our defense played an entire game.

This team should rally around Quinn and he wont be asked to do to much. Dont turn it over, hit a few 3rd down throws and watch JC do his thing. Having said all that, KC has never played well in Florida. KC 20 - Tampa 24
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hillis and Dorsey are officially out, so we won't see what Hillis can do tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:53 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talib suspended for 4 games starting tommorow.all Quinn needs to do is get the ball to Bowe & he should kill the Bucs D
Old 10-14-2012, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Talib suspended for 4 games starting tommorow.all Quinn needs to do is get the ball to Bowe & he should kill the Bucs D
Talib blows his assignments constantly any way. :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm calling it right now. Quinn puts up at least 300 yards v. the Bucs(Talib being out, and they average giving up like 340+ through the air per fanntasy football...and I had a dream about it)
Old 10-14-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Bowe is going to have 200 yards. Brandon McDonald is terrrrrrrrrible.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
I'm calling it right now. Quinn puts up at least 300 yards v. the Bucs(Talib being out, and they average giving up like 340+ through the air per fanntasy football...and I had a dream about it)
I'm calling it right now: Quinn has at least 3 turnovers and our offense looks like garbage. We can't run on their D and they win by 10 points.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"We will rally around Brady Quinn, and we will play good football.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm calling it right now: Quinn has at least 3 turnovers and our offense looks like garbage. We can't run on their D and they win by 10 points.
Dang. You guys really just want to lose out to get Geno Smith ehh? haha

I kid. But seriously, I expect Quinn to have a good game. If Josh Freeman can somehow become effeciant today, I say Tampa has a shot, but really, I see no advantages other than maybe the Bucs dline over Kcs.

KC by 7
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the Chiefs losing this game.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More of the same.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

What an awful half of football.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our OL sucks.maybe instead of bashing fans Winston should improve his play.tired of watching Charles or any RB get swallowed whole as oon as he gets the handoff.

oh and Justin Houston = BEAST
Old 10-14-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I can't see the Chiefs losing this game.
There are a lot of things you can't see. Maybe you need to get your vision checked.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I hope everyone that doubted how much we suck is getting a plate full of SUCK!!! This team is ******* garbage. Offense, defense, penalties, special teams, coaching, it all sucks. With all the supposed talent here you would think we could get a lead for at least 1 minute of any of these last 6 games. Romeo needs to go quick. This team is unprepared, poorly coached and gives away the ball. Jesusu, I just dont even to what to sat any more. Words dont discribe my dissappointment in this team. We were supposed to be fighting for a playoff spot. Not fighting for our first lead.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yep. RAC and Pioli should both be fired during the bye week. There is no excuse anymore Clark. Get rid of them, start over from scratch in the offseason, and draft your franchise QB. It's past time.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Chiefs haven't had a lead in the first 364 minutes of the season. That is the longest streak since 1983. We are historically bad. This is the worst team in the entire NFL. The Browns won today.

Your KANSAS CITY CHIEFS everyone! 1-5, worst team in the league, blown out by 20+ points in 4 games this season.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs haven't had a lead in the first 364 minutes of the season. That is the longest streak since 1983. We are historically bad. This is the worst team in the entire NFL. The Browns won today.

Your KANSAS CITY CHIEFS everyone! 1-5, worst team in the league, blown out by 20+ points in 4 games this season.
And I would personally like to congratulate your fan base on the potential signing of Pioli to an extension. You guys must be thrilled./sarcasm.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
And I would personally like to congratulate your fan base on the potential signing of Pioli to an extension. You guys must be thrilled./sarcasm.
He actually declined to sign it lol

This team is so damn bad even Herm is laughing atm somewhere in Bristol.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I would take Herm back over this crap fest.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think we all would.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I can't wait to see what DE we take with our top 3 pick to replace Dorsey.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah that'll be exciting. But it's gotta be Sam Montgomery or Barkevious Mingo since they're from LSU.

In a related story, Adam Teicher is saying that he has a source close to the situation that refutes he was even offered a contract extension at all. I hope he's right.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

it wouldnt be the 1st thing La Canfora missed. he was late to the "Pioli Extention Party" and it seemed like he was trying to make a splash of it.

i dont care what world you live in, giving an extention to a GM that is 1-5 this year, has been continually blown out in every season and has had the horrible hires that he has would be a HUGE mistake. Clark knows that it would directly hurt ticket sales and the bottom line. there is no way he could justify it. it would be a major Shitstorm for everyone @ 1 Arrowhead Dr. even if he made the offer and Pioli hadn't signed it yet, the offer should be revoked.

Clark, do the smart thing and blow this thing up while you still have some fans willing to watch this team.