Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Nah. If you respond and forgive her, she'll know that she can control you and get away with ******** from jump street.
Took the words right from my fingers.

Try to get an apologetic bj and let the ship sail.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

depends on how hot she is. obviously it's never going to be serious, but there's nothing wrong with manipulating this little situation and tuning it into sexing her. act butthurt about it and tell her she needs to make up for it. if not then you just dont have to speak to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Took the words right from my fingers.

Try to get an apologetic bj and let the ship sail.
so basically this.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 10-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sooo sorry sex is pretty awesome if you really milk the situation right.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I think I'm just gonna turn the whole thing against her and try and get her to blow me for forgiveness or I will **** her friend who has some MASSIVE tits.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think pictures are in order

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ppfftt...comin from the guy who hasn't posted any either....just sayin.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not fb friends with her so I can't. Sorry Ballin.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

So I responded to her apology with a simple "Ok." and all she has to say is "I still have your backpack if you wanna come get it". Like wow hoe, you don't feel no remorse for that?

Old 10-14-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So I responded to her apology with a simple "Ok." and all she has to say is "I still have your backpack if you wanna come get it". Like wow hoe, you don't feel no remorse for that?
Tell her to bring it to you. Take control man, I told you she's trying to pull your puppet strings.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen to CMD bro

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the opening dude get the **** over there and get your knob slobbed

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you were meant to play the upset card. saying "ok." will just make her think you're pissed off and that you dont wanna speak to her. theres still a chance you could go to her house and get the apologetic bang, but you need to really milk it. when you go to her house, go inside, start crying in her arms and you're basically already inside her.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I refuse to cry haha. I was fully expecting her to say something about how sorry she was after my text but I guess not. I plan on telling her to bring the bag back when she gets back in town tomorrow

EDIT: I just sent her this:
Yea, but I can't come by today. Can you just come drop it off when you get back tomorrow?"

thoughts?

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 10-14-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

"im still disappointed though. you're friends were saying you liked me lol"

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever you do, be assertive. Make things happen on your terms and on your turf. Do not be passive and do not let her set the process.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Whatever you do, be assertive. Make things happen on your terms and on your turf. Do not be passive and do not let her set the process.
Do you want OSU to have sex or do you want him to have dignity? I'm sure he'd rather have sex.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Do you want OSU to have sex or do you want him to have dignity? I'm sure he'd rather have sex.
She's not going to give him sex if he continually gives in to her and gives her control. It's very obvious she's testing him at this point. He needs to show that he has a set.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

While I would love to have sex with her, Im not trying to sound like a little ***** about the whole thing. Like I don't wanna be all over the top with how butthurt I am

Old 10-14-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Decided I'm not gonna ask "Can you drop it off" but instead make a statement like "Just come drop it off tomorrow". Put the ball in her court

Old 10-14-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
While I would love to have sex with her, Im not trying to sound like a little ***** about the whole thing. Like I don't wanna be all over the top with how butthurt I am
Exactly. Girls aren't attracted to guys that whine and complain or seem desperate. Just do your best to brush her off and put in the work at this point. That's the only way this might ever get you anywhere with her.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yea SP...start taking notes.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

CMD.....thoughts on the text I sent?

Old 10-14-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

im not saying beg her. but it was a pretty easy situation to get apology sex from.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Sorry I am just not willing to cry or beg for sex

Old 10-14-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sorry I am just not willing to cry or beg for sex
i was joking about crying in her arms.

RIP themaninblack