Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Possible Sony Nexus X pic leak. Sony has been rumored to be making a Nexus phone for a while now.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony-...uttons_id35546

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Possible Sony Nexus X pic leak. Sony has been rumored to be making a Nexus phone for a while now.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony-...uttons_id35546
That looks terrible.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plan on keeping my S3 for as long as it works my phone history has been.

First smart phone

Motorola Charm - Real small phone with a keyboard of course I thought it was amazing it was my first smart phone. Got it back in 2010, but after a year my screen broke and went back to a blackberry for a few months.

Iphone 4 - found it on a stairway and got it unlocked for t-mobile thought it was amazing compared to the Motorola charm. This was 2011? Then in about a year I accidently update it and couldn't unlock it for t-mobile anymore.

Sony Xperia - got it off craigslist for cheap for the time being.

Samsung Galaxy S2 - got it back in june or july of this year loved it only until I realized the S3 was going to come out for t-mobile in a few weeks so swapped them when it came out.

So now I will hopefully have this S3 for a long time now and not have to upgrade unless something amazing comes out in the next few years.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you like the Sony Xperia? The Sony Nexus model (if true) is based off of it.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How did you like the Sony Xperia? The Sony Nexus model (if true) is based off of it.
the os was outdated, but other than that it was a pretty good phone enjoyed while I was using it.

If you like taking pictures with your phone a lot sony phones always has amazing camera built into the phone and this is coming from a guy who uses a 1500 dollar camera. By far the best camera on a phone I've used.

A really cool feature I liked was I could sync movies I bought from the playstation store on my ps3 and had them on my phone on the go.

Battery life on the phone was okay it would usually last me for the day on average use, but on a slow day when I'm on it a lot it would die pretty quickly.

Games ran smoothly on the phone and that's all I can think of right now.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

The sync with the PS3 sounds awesome. I also take the majority of my pictures with my phone even though I have a pretty decent camera.

Thanks.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sony phone looks ugly as all hell

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
maybe you $30k millionaires do
Usually they do it because their phones crap out after that long. Most of my phones have ceased to function after about two years. My Droid X, which I've had for two years now is ready to kick the bucket which is why I'm in the market for a new phone.

I really hope they are making a Galaxy Nexus 2. If it's as good as the original I would scoop it up in a heartbeat.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

The Sony Nexus pics turned out to be fake but the rumor is still out there that they're making one.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My iPhone is awesome.

#iPhoneIn2012
Old 10-16-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That picture is obviously fake. lol.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
My iPhone is awesome.

#iPhoneIn2012
I found your iPhone getting gangbanged by various Android phones. ****.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still use an old flip phone. I was thinking about getting a smartphone when I graduate and was looking into both Androids and iPhones. I've seen the Galaxy S3 but I don't really like the interface/style of the operating system. Right now I'm probably leaning towards the iPhone, but which Androids would you all recommend?
Old 10-17-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Depends. What's your ideal screen size? Galaxy Nexus, S3, HTC One X and One X+, HTC J Butterfly, Note 2, Moto Razor series.
Also, there's a bunch of phones that are going to be announced nd sold in the next 3months including the new Nexus flag phone.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I still use an old flip phone. I was thinking about getting a smartphone when I graduate and was looking into both Androids and iPhones. I've seen the Galaxy S3 but I don't really like the interface/style of the operating system. Right now I'm probably leaning towards the iPhone, but which Androids would you all recommend?
I just haven't really gotten around to it yet but I will be getting a Galaxy Nexus soon.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
That's my same issue as well. I don't like huge screens. I don't know if I'm in the minority with that but I just like an average sized screen.

If they release a Galaxy Nexus 2 I'll be interested.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I found your iPhone getting gangbanged by various Android phones. ****.
Stop being an android fanboy bro. Not cool.

Bitches love iPhones.

#iPhoneIn2012
Old 10-17-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://asia.cnet.com/product/asus-pa...2-46728363.htm

Not sure how I feel about this concept yet, but the Padfone 2 seems a lot more legit than the initial edition (LTE, JB, lighter, insane battery life). I love ASUS, and I think this tech will be much more viable by the next update. I really hope ASUS can focus their ideas because they have a ton of intriguing stuff in the developmental stage, but I'm not sure they're concentrating enough on anything to make a major impact in the market. Still more and more of their stuff seems to be moving to the US.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was at the mall and walked by the Samsung kiosk yesterday. They had a bunch of stuff on display including the Note 2. The thing is huge but man is it sweet.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Stop being an android fanboy bro. Not cool.

Bitches love iPhones.

#iPhoneIn2012
Of course they do. It's a chick phone.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The HTC J Butterfly (it will likely be the "upgraded version" of the HTC One X+. The name will be changed when it goes Europe and the US)

That screen defecates all over the GS3's screen. I feel bad for people that don't like big phones, because that looks like pure sex.

edit: Every rumor seems to says that there will be a the Verizon model with black body and a red bar on each side (there are images all over the internet of it as the HTC DLX, which will likely launch with the name "HTC Droid Incredible X 4G LTE". I really hope Someone figures out that these names are stupid... ). My rumor mill is about 75-80% right, so if you are on Verizon... just saying.

Last edited by descendency : 10-18-2012 at 12:47 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Wow, that screen is the sex

edit: Google's Conference media invitations sent out officially now (10/29)

Last edited by Nalej : 10-18-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That screen defecates all over the GS3's screen. I feel bad for people that don't like big phones, because that looks like pure sex.
Big phones you say?

I love big phones.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The HTC J Butterfly (it will likely be the "upgraded version" of the HTC One X+. The name will be changed when it goes Europe and the US)

edit: Every rumor seems to says that there will be a the Verizon model with black body and a red bar on each side (there are images all over the internet of it as the HTC DLX, which will likely launch with the name "HTC Droid Incredible X 4G LTE". I really hope Someone figures out that these names are stupid... ). My rumor mill is about 75-80% right, so if you are on Verizon... just saying.
Haha, I just don't like big screens. Maybe because I'm always on the move and going places I am someone who uses a phone while moving, meaning I'm usually using one hand. I've got big hands but it just feels uncomfortable carrying a big phone around and trying to use it with one hand.

I should point out that I don't like web browsing on my phone either and I know a lot of people like the big phone for that reasoning. I just want something slightly smaller (4 inches or less) and is light too. I hate having a heavy phone.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the plan was to wait til today and hope for a price drop on the Galaxy Nexus. But instead Google decided to stop selling it on their Play store. Great.

So do I get one on ebay that is "New (Other)" or wait for the LG version of the Nexus that comes out on the 13th?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote