Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go download s1-5 of Entourage now. I miss it.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only seen season one so far. It's a fun little show.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I've seen a full episode of it in my life and that really doesn't bother me.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Entourage really, at its core, is an awful show.. but somehow they make it entertaining.

I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. And I watched most of the series.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I could make a top 10 show list but if I could...I'm sure y'all would laugh me out of the thread haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Entourage really, at its core, is an awful show.. but somehow they make it entertaining.

I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. And I watched most of the series.
You should have just stopped there.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I don't think I could make a top 10 show list but if I could...I'm sure y'all would laugh me out of the thread haha
Animal Practice is #1 right?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Animal Practice is #1 right?
HAHAHA yes!!! How did you guess?? You're simply amazing.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You should have just stopped there.
I'm gonna cut you.

I don't know why everyone hates on it so much, it's a fun comedy with a pretty accurate representation of what the life of an actor/agent is like in hollywood.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Entourage and it is most definitely a comedy, in fact it started falling off when they moved away from fun and comedy based to try and by more dramatic and serious.

Same story as Weeds and Californication as shows. Both were amazing as comedies in their first couple of seasons and then they got too serious and fell off hard. Californication started to move back towards comedy, Weeds just got lost trying to be serious.

Basically, all 3 became dramedies when they stopped being comedies and it wasn't a good change for any of them.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm gonna cut you.

I don't know why everyone hates on it so much, it's a fun comedy with a pretty accurate representation of what the life of an actor/agent is like in hollywood.
It's not even close to being accurate. And it's entertaining, but it's so goddamn stupid and the acting is so insanely awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm gonna cut you.

How would you know this?

I've read a lot of books and interviews from people in the TV industry (writers, actors, directors) and it doesn't sound anything like what occurs in Hollywood.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I love Entourage and it is most definitely a comedy, in fact it started falling off when they moved away from fun and comedy based to try and by more dramatic and serious.

Same story as Weeds and Californication as shows. Both were amazing as comedies in their first couple of seasons and then they got too serious and fell off hard. Californication started to move back towards comedy, Weeds just got lost trying to be serious.

Basically, all 3 became dramedies when they stopped being comedies and it wasn't a good change for any of them.
Weeds got better they just needed a little while to figure it out and find a new balance.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I liked Weeds because of Mary-Louse Parkers boobies.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked Weeds because of Mary-Louse Parkers boobies.
Those, shane, andy, and Doug becoming a prophet are clearly the highlights of the show.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-16-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Weeds got better they just needed a little while to figure it out and find a new balance.
Only season 6 was terrible. 1-5 were all pretty awesome. 7 and 8 both had their moments, but it just wasn't near as good.

Speaking of things that wernt good, this weeks Boardwalk was horribly slow. Just awful. Up until the last minute of course.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 10-16-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Only season 6 was terrible. 1-5 were all pretty awesome. 7 and 8 both had their moments, but it just wasn't near as good.
I actually thought season 4 was the weekest, after they left agrestic the show didn't seem sure of what they wanted to do, once they figured it out things settled in and became a lot of fun again.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-16-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnny Drama is pretty hilarious, that's all I have to say about Entourage.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How would you know this?

I've read a lot of books and interviews from people in the TV industry (writers, actors, directors) and it doesn't sound anything like what occurs in Hollywood.
If you hadn't left LA you'd know this.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
If you hadn't left LA you'd know this.
I didn't want to leave LA. I miss it. Well, I miss Redondo Beach anyway.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Tonight's episode of Revolution was definitely the weakest of the series so far.

The episode felt like a bridge/story filler episode that tried to leave a cliffhanger for the 2 week break. I still enjoyed it though, I am really liking this show to be honest.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever said Revolution's latest episode is weak must be tripping.

I so far find Revolution to be most consistent. No peak, no dead bottom.

For sicko people, Giancarlo Esposito and Terry O'Quinn are the best.

I love Don Stark in Castle. It is good to see him not being a dork. "Don't make me want a demonstration".
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Whoever said Revolution's latest episode is weak must be tripping.
That was me. It's not that it was weak, it just didn't really move much forward. Like Grizz said, it seemed like it was kind of a filler episode. I still enjoyed it, I just liked previous episodes better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was excited for Revolution and I think it's delivering. I don't omg love it, but I really do enjoy it each week.

edit: It actually jumped from a 3.0 last week to a 3.4 last night. That is impressive.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anupam Nigam ‏@anupamnigam
My dad while watching Revolution: "No electricity. That's how I grew up in India. It was fine."

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote