Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw I was up, let me see if my guy was taken.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be quick about it.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Hodges in the 4th is one of my favorite picks of this draft.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

simply can not avoid having the draft stall out before me, idk how but my picks are always at 7 am

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
simply can not avoid having the draft stall out before me, idk how but my picks are always at 7 am
Sorry! Should have hit me up on twitter. Thought I was in IRC, I wasn't. Pick is made.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks (really like how this went)

1. Justin Hunter WR/TEN
2. Jermichael Finley (via trade)
3. Sharrif Floyd DT/Florida
4. Kevin Reddick LB/UNC

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-15-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just meant in general, didn't even know you were up

Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The second Xavier drafted. Awesome!
Now that I understand your sig I find it hilariously cheesy - hilarious nonetheless.

Last edited by TACKLE : 10-15-2012 at 10:38 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Seahawks (really like how this went)

1. Justin Hunter WR/TEN
2. Jermichael Finley (via trade)
3. Sharrif Floyd DT/Florida
4. Kevin Reddick LB/UNC
I think Seahawks fans would be happy with that!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whomever took Hodges for me is the ****** man.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Whomever took Hodges for me is the ****** man.
Yo.

Sucks to do that for a division rival though.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
what do you mean?

Jarvis Jones provides a pass rusher, which the Titans currently have lacking, Jake Matthews was the best player available and would be the LT following the departure of Roos in 2014 free agency, Alvin Bailey gives the team a starting guard and just look at what they currently have at the position, and adding a good zone corner, who will likely play the nickel, is certainly worthwhile in the 4th round.
I like Jones. I'm sure he's a punctual young man who only means well. But I have no idea where they'd play Jones, and do so effectively. They already have Akeem Ayers at SLB, and already don't take full advantage of his blitzing capability. They're certainly not playing a 6'3, 241 lbs. guy at DE. So they'd have to play Jones at WLB for the first two downs, move him to RE on 3rd down/passing down, and then punch Zach Brown square in the testicles. He's just sipping Gatorade on the sideline, minding his own business.

Ok, so maybe it's not all bad. I just reeeeally want Star Lotulelei. I think he makes the team better, especially since the team is 24th in the league in rush defense. It's ok, though. I didn't care much for Zach Brown anyway.

Roos is a 2015 FA. He's incorrectly labeled on some sites like Spotrac. I can't justify taking an OT with the litany of needs the Titans have. So much talent left on the board, especially at S and DE, and Dallas Thomas is a friggin' stud.

OG and CB were fine, given the circumstances, although CB seems like just a rehash of last year when they took Coty Sensabaugh in the 4th RD. The Matthews pick is just unforgivable, though. JBond gave the Titans an OT in one of his mocks, and even Pit Bull came out and voiced against it. This defense isn't just bad. It could be historically bad. You can't take an OT in the 2nd RD and ignore that, especially when both OT's could be under contract for two more years (Stewart is a 2014 FA with an option for an extra year).

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yo.

Sucks to do that for a division rival though.
Yeah appreciate it. But in all honesty I would have taken him or Reddick. Either way it was a good pick.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Board sent to BB. I'm out for the night!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Browns Draft:

1. Barkevious Mingo DE
2. Josh Gordon WR (Supplemental Draft)
3. Arthur Brown LB
4a. EJ Manuel QB
4b. Aaron Mellette WR

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Beanie Wells can be had for a 4th

24. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
55. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
78. Nickell Robey, CB, USC
117. Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida

Old 10-16-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilleslee was the reason I would have been up for a 5th round. Sec speeds ftw
Old 10-16-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Roos is a 2015 FA. He's incorrectly labeled on some sites like Spotrac. I can't justify taking an OT with the litany of needs the Titans have. So much talent left on the board, especially at S and DE, and Dallas Thomas is a friggin' stud.

OG and CB were fine, given the circumstances, although CB seems like just a rehash of last year when they took Coty Sensabaugh in the 4th RD. The Matthews pick is just unforgivable, though. JBond gave the Titans an OT in one of his mocks, and even Pit Bull came out and voiced against it. This defense isn't just bad. It could be historically bad. You can't take an OT in the 2nd RD and ignore that, especially when both OT's could be under contract for two more years (Stewart is a 2014 FA with an option for an extra year).
I operated under the assumption that Roos was a 2014 FA and if I had known that wasn't the case then that would've changed my approach in rounds 2 and 3. I likely would've taken Dallas Thomas in round two instead.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be in class until 3:30, so I've left my cell with BeerBaron, Hines, and TBW.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the PM. :/

I changed the pick.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we doing a fifth or are we done after this?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

We're done after this.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets will get a pick up soon.

EDIT:
Trade sent in to BB.

Last edited by derza222 : 10-16-2012 at 11:35 AM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Sorry for the delay there. I was waiting for the other end of that trade when my work computer started having problems. Fixed now.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions Draft:

1. Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
2. Robert Lester S Alabama
(trade) Mike Jenkins CB Dallas
(trade) William G ay CB Cards

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote