Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-05-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dion Jordan too please.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ideal? Sammy Watkins. Actually possible though, Robert Woods would be fine.

Drafting a middle linebacker with the currency major issues on this team would be terrible.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Especially if he can play center...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Dion Jordan too please.
Hush you. You know he'd look way sexier on our defense.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want Chance on the Ravens just so they can be more awesome. Then draft Denzel in 2 years to replace Ray. And Duke too to play QB.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jets - Geno Smith or Keenan Allen
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots, I would like Stedman Bailey, whenever they could get him. He seems like a better sideline receiver than the Patriots have gotten through the draft in a long time. He's a guy who could actually be around when the Patriots pick.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star please.
Saints-Tigers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Dansby is actually playing to his contract this year guys. He's playing really well in the new defense. If he keeps it up, I don't think there's any way they cut ties with him.

As our roster stands now, my dream pick is Robert Woods or Keenan Allen. That could easily change if we lock up Hartline and bring in Jennings but right now, Woods or Allen for sure.
Jennings would be a nice pickup and allow the Dolphins some real flexibility come draft day. Dansby is a good player. I just have a hard time forgiving that he came into camp 25 pounds overweight last year. With his contract and supposed leadership role that just rubbed me the wrong way. I am a fan of Keenan Allen's. I like Robert Woods, but more of a lower first rounder IMO.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Scout View Post
For the Patriots, I would like Stedman Bailey, whenever they could get him. He seems like a better sideline receiver than the Patriots have gotten through the draft in a long time. He's a guy who could actually be around when the Patriots pick.
That would be a nice pickup. He's really a good player.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Loftin
Rookie

Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Houston Texans, I'd like to see Jake Matthews, OT from Texas A&M. The kid is a 3-year starter at RT, and with Winston gone that is a glaring need for Houston up front. Also, Matthews is a deep snapper for A&M, something the Texans have dedicated a roster spot to in the past, so his versatility would appeal to a guy like Kubiak.
Loftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
FigJam
Rookie

FigJam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Manti Te'O...I guess. ILB certainly is not the biggest need for the Bolts...but I just think he's going to be such an awesome player.

Plus his name rocks...and I want to keep saying it for the next 10 years.
FigJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manti Teo for the Broncos
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, the things I would do to have Manti Te'o at MLB for the Giants.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Luke Joekel, OT, Texas A&M
Chance Warmack OG, Alabama

Fix the O-Line once and for all.

+100000000000000000000000

Do you like Joekel more than Lewan ?
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Raiders Jarvis Jones or Jonathan banks
Old 10-26-2012, 04:46 AM    (permalink
weasel
Rookie

weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default You might say Lions fans are ticked off

I would say the Lions need defensive back 1/1A, (CB/S), DE and OG in the top 3.
My personal wish for them is Dee Milliner CB and then Jonathon Banks CB
weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching the last few Patriots games, they need an interior rusher so badly... Star would be an awesome 3 down DT.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Hunter now. we kinda desperately need a 2nd WR, teams are starting to figure out we only have 1 of them, and that he's not a field stretcher.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
After watching the last few Patriots games, they need an interior rusher so badly... Star would be an awesome 3 down DT.
Ideal while that would be it is really unrealistic. 2 guys who could fill that interior role who should be around when the Pats pick are Sheldon Richardson from Missouri and Kawann Short from Purdue. I would like either

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
A pass rusher would be a great addition, Jones/Mingo/Werner would make me very happy.
I'd still come away happy if we end up with one of those 3 pass rushers. I also would add Barkley and Milliner to the list but I think we won't be picking high enough for a QB.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Ideal while that would be it is really unrealistic. 2 guys who could fill that interior role who should be around when the Pats pick are Sheldon Richardson from Missouri and Kawann Short from Purdue. I would like either
I was just saying that's who I'd draft if I could have anyone...

But yea, I agree. More realistically, there are prospects to be had later that will do a similar thing.

The best case scenario is that the Patriots get a WR at their first round draft spot.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I was just saying that's who I'd draft if I could have anyone...

But yea, I agree. More realistically, there are prospects to be had later that will do a similar thing.

The best case scenario is that the Patriots get a WR at their first round draft spot.
It will be interesting to see what they do decide to do. Where they will be picking there should be guys like Woods, Wilson, Hunter and Patterson who could be a potential #1 outside type targets. Although they could wait and take someone like Tavon Austin in the second or a guy like Swope in the third or later.

An internal guy like Warmack, Jones or Cooper could be an option as could a DB of course.

I would also be intrigued by a high upside front 7 guy like Ansah or Dion Jordan too if the opportunity presented itself.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote