Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-11-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Is Resident Evil 4 available on PS3 via disk? Or is it only thru digital download?
Just digital.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm trying to kill time with the games I have till WWE '13 drops in price (black friday prob) or the next gamestop used sale. I'm still playing several diffrent sports game that help pass the time but I've not been able to get into a non sports game recently. I've tried Assassians Creed, Infamous, Fallout New Vegas, Call Of Jurez - Blood Brothers and a few more of the recent free games from ps+. After playing and enjoying recent games like Batman AC and Uncharted 3 so much everything falls short. Call Of Juarez Blood Brothers is the one that has potential for me but a few things have got me frustrated with it.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleeping Dogs: Zombie-Themed DLC

Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
This is at the top of my list and with all the DLC i wonder if I should wait for all of it together
Old 10-15-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
So I'm trying to kill time with the games I have till WWE '13 drops in price (black friday prob) or the next gamestop used sale. I'm still playing several diffrent sports game that help pass the time but I've not been able to get into a non sports game recently. I've tried Assassians Creed, Infamous, Fallout New Vegas, Call Of Jurez - Blood Brothers and a few more of the recent free games from ps+. After playing and enjoying recent games like Batman AC and Uncharted 3 so much everything falls short. Call Of Juarez Blood Brothers is the one that has potential for me but a few things have got me frustrated with it.
Have you played AC 2 at all? There is such a big jump in gameplay from the first to the second it's not even funny.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just digital.
Is it worth it? I played it on PS2 and freaking loved it. I'm feeling extra nostalgic apparently.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Is it worth it? I played it on PS2 and freaking loved it. I'm feeling extra nostalgic apparently.
I've only played it on PS2 and Wii. It's the best RE ever so I'm sure it's worth it.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Have you played AC 2 at all? There is such a big jump in gameplay from the first to the second it's not even funny.
The one I played was the latest one it wasnt anything really wrong with the game it just wasnt my style. Alot of it was the the whole time period its set it as I've just never got into those kinda games/movies. If I don't like the story in a game then I hardly ever like it.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...ps_p lus_swag

There is going to be a PSN sale starting tomorrow.

Quote:
Time to celebrate Halloween with some of gaming’s most outlandishly ghoulish titles. This sale is for all of PSN, but Plus members will have the best discounts; many from 50% – 75% off the regular price.
The first price is for everyone and the second is for PS+ members. I will be getting inFAMOUS Festival of Blood forsure.

Dead Space 2 $13.99 $9.79

Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection: Content Pack $10.49 $7.34

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record $13.99 $9.79

Plants vs. Zombies PS Vita $10.49 $7.34

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $34.99 $24.49

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $5.59 $3.91

The House of the Dead Bundle $21.99 $15.39

Zen Pinball 2 PS Vita Monsters Bundle (The Paranormal, Sorcerer’s Lair and Plants vs. Zombies) $5.99 $4.19

AMY $4.99 $2.50

Costume Quest complete bundle $7.49 $3.75

Dead Nation $7.49 $3.75

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime $2.49 $1.25

inFAMOUS Festival of Blood $4.99 $2.50

Also the PSN game PAYDAY: The Heist will be free for PS+ members.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I started Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and do like. It's my first R&C game, but I'm all ready interested in trying out the R&C collection.

From what I understand All 4 one is the weakest R&C game, but since I don't know any better I have enjoyed it.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Crack in Time, or whatever it was called, a lot. I've played All for One a little bit too. Ratchet & Clank games are good, mindless fun.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I liked Crack in Time, or whatever it was called, a lot. I've played All for One a little bit too. Ratchet & Clank games are good, mindless fun.
I think that is what I like about it, reminds me of playing games when I was a kid.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Buy has a buy 2 get 1 free on new games next week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is for you Splat!

Old 10-17-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Best Buy has a buy 2 get 1 free on new games next week.
Why can't they wait until Blops 2 comes out :(
Old 10-17-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
This is for you Splat!

Pretty dope. I bet that took some serious time and money.

The PSN store is getting a make over.

Last edited by Splat : 10-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the hell did I completely miss this new game Dishonored? Have we talked about this in the PS3 thread?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we have but I've had wood for it since the first time I saw it's trailer.
If only I had the time to play it :(

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How the hell did I completely miss this new game Dishonored? Have we talked about this in the PS3 thread?
I asked if anyone had played it a page or two back. I have yet to play it, but have heard nothing but good things.

Last edited by Splat : 10-17-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I asked if anyone had played it a page or two back. I have yet to play it, but have heard nothing but good things.
My roommate is playing it, to me it looks like a cross of Bioshock and Fallout. Seems like missions/quests take forever if you don't just run around acting a fool. I think if you like either of those games, you'll enjoy it.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it lame to play Borderlands 2 by yourself? Both of my roommates are at work :/
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably lamer to ask strangers on the internet for permissions to do what you want.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-18-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's probably lamer to ask strangers on the internet for permissions to do what you want.
We are all friends, not strangers.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

It came out harsher than I meant it. I think if you want to play it then you should.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-20-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Started inFAMOUS Festival of Blood and so far so good. It's on sale for $5 or $2.50 if you have PS+.