Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am starting to upgrade this deck so I can actually stand a chance lol.
I just won a pvp2 match b/c the connection crapped out and the CPU sucks. My deck didn't really stand a chance against the shard golem the deck played on turn 3.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to stick with pvp1 or I will get smoked. So anytime I upgrade a card I just buy another to slot into the deck so I can keep playing pvp1
Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to stick with pvp1 or I will get smoked. So anytime I upgrade a card I just buy another to slot into the deck so I can keep playing pvp1
Nope. You can just run the upgraded and the CPU automatically reduces it to the non-upgraded version for pvp1 matches.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Nope. You can just run the upgraded and the CPU automatically reduces it to the non-upgraded version for pvp1 matches.
Oh thats awesome!
Old 10-17-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh thats awesome!
Yes, it definitely keeps it easier so you can bounce between level 3 to score $$$ quickly and pvp to have some fun with it.

Make sure you visit the oracle. That's been a huge part of my $$$ and card gain. You get free money & eventually cards (including nymphs) and once you have a decent card base you can play the weaker false gods to gain good $$ and a shot at upgraded cards in the spinner.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I'm in the arena and playing a deck built by ImBrotherCain.

You're famous!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm in the arena and playing a deck built by ImBrotherCain.

You're famous!

Haha nice! You are probably going to kill it. I haven't seen what it has done since going 6-2 in the first few hours yesterday.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Apparently I have gone 20-7 and I just pulled a Vampire Stiletto from the Oracle... awesome.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha nice! You are probably going to kill it. I haven't seen what it has done since going 6-2 in the first few hours yesterday.
Nope. Got smashed by a massive rush. 4 fire eaters, a photon and 2 fire spirits in the first 3 turns and an explosion for the shield I played. Too fast for the miracle I was holding.

Quote:
Apparently I have gone 20-7 and I just pulled a Vampire Stiletto from the Oracle... awesome.
nice!

Old 10-18-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nope. Got smashed by a massive rush. 4 fire eaters, a photon and 2 fire spirits in the first 3 turns and an explosion for the shield I played. Too fast for the miracle I was holding.
Its meant to be super fast. The extra life just helps. I would love to make a deck with the Stiletto and maybe Flying Weapon but I don't know if I can give up on this deck winning 66% of its matches.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Its meant to be super fast. The extra life just helps. I would love to make a deck with the Stiletto and maybe Flying Weapon but I don't know if I can give up on this deck winning 66% of its matches.
It achieves its goal.

I just submitted an arena deck but its lame as **** b/c the cpu gave me 5 adrenaline/epinephrine and an entropy mark. Not a whole lot you can do with that except cramming a whole bunch of creatures in there.

Flying weapon is a cool concept but it gets decimated by revere time.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It achieves its goal.

I just submitted an arena deck but its lame as **** b/c the cpu gave me 5 adrenaline/epinephrine and an entropy mark. Not a whole lot you can do with that except cramming a whole bunch of creatures in there.

Flying weapon is a cool concept but it gets decimated by revere time.
Yeah but going in with 6 stilettos, some vamps, some devourers and it could be nasty!
Old 10-18-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah but going in with 6 stilettos, some vamps, some devourers and it could be nasty!
Definitely. Just don't go too heavy on weapons that become useless if bounced back. The upgraded version of flying weapon is a colorless cost, too.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Definitely. Just don't go too heavy on weapons that become useless if bounced back. The upgraded version of flying weapon is a colorless cost, too.
Well it would only be a arena deck for today but I am just going to keep my fire deck in there.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Well it would only be a arena deck for today but I am just going to keep my fire deck in there.
Aside from rewind, the weapons are pretty lethal as far as the cost:damage ratio goes.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Arena deck is still over 62 win %. Current win loss is 31-19
Old 10-19-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Nice. Farming some $$ is sweet!

I wish I had looked at the whole arena thing more closely a long time ago.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Just had the toughest freaking game I have had. Guy used devourers and earthquakes to keep my Quantum draw at a minimum. I had 3 Dragons in my had but I couldn't do anything.

He started so slow and came on strong. In the end I won with 1 HP left because of a Weapon... God damn.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Good! I hate the quanta & pillar destruction decks.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I have the 32nd ranked silver arena deck... sweeeettt.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Nice work.

I have a mean rush deck going right now trying to amass some shards. A big mashup of upgraded creatures that have the best cost:damage ratio. It's crazy fast.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nice work.

I have a mean rush deck going right now trying to amass some shards. A big mashup of upgraded creatures that have the best cost:damage ratio. It's crazy fast.
How do you get Shards?
Old 10-23-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
How do you get Shards?
In the arena matches. If you win five in a row you get a special spin that can land you the rare cards you can't buy.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I am sitting at 10th in the rankings... I just want 1sssttt.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Just had a pretty sweet deck idea... I think I might delay my upgrading of cards to see how she functions.