Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 10-17-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Indianapolis Colts draft:

Round 1:
8.) DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St.

Round 3:
74.) DE Margus Hunt, SMU

Round 4:
105.) OG Travis Bond, UNC
Hankins is an intriguing player for sure. DTs have such a high bust rate in Round 1, that I get afraid of giving rave remarks about them. I don't know a ton about the Colts' needs but the DL looked POSSESSED against GB! By adding a guy like that should help a lot.

In Round 3, I was surprised you went with Hunt. IMO, he's a guy that looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Jake Matthews ate him for lunch. I'll be surprised if he's a Round 3 pick, but that's just me. I was mostly shocked that you passed on all the RBs who were available and went shortly after. Monte Ball, Stepfan Taylor and Andre Ellington seem like great values that could help out the Colts rushing attack that is so underwhelming. I hate Rounds 1-2 for drafting RBs, but I love Rounds 3-4!

I don't know enough about Bond to comment on. When watching UNC go, I've got my eyes on Johnathan Cooper or Brennan Williams.

Setting yourself up in the trenches is very admirable, but I'm not totally confident of the choices. Regardless, they do get to show it on the field first, so I'm not trying to criticize the picks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit! Evaluate mine!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
1. Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
That OLine needs to be improved badly and with Lewan gone, he was the guy I liked for that LT spot.

1. TJ McDonald S USC
Craig Dahl is awful. I really wanted to add a Saftey and I felt TJ was the most dynamic guy available. Filled a huge need and brings some chutzpah to that D.

2. Marquess Wilson WR WAZU
I feel like this was a huge steal. Wilson is a big time playmaker and adds a vertical dimension to the Rams offense that they desperately need. I have him ranked as a Top 5 WR in this class so I'm thrilled with this pick.

3. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
Man oh man! I loved this pick soooo much! Kendricks has left people wanting more, but is still a pretty good option in the passing game. The reason I picked Fauria was that he also provides support in the run game as well as his dynamic impact as a receiver.

4. Patrick Omameh OG Michigan
I'm an Omameh fan, the guy is a solid player who provides depth that this line needs. A big body, he's expected to refine his game behind Harvey Dahl on the depth chart.
I like Joeckel better than Lewan so I think you did well! He's a smooth operator and does his job...pass blocks when he needs to and run blocks when he needs to. He's been going against SEC competition and making it look easy. I think the Rams finally hit the right button... Remember Jason Smith and Alex Barron?

It's easy to be a fan of TJ. He does everything well and would be a nice boost to the Rams secondary. For a team looking for an identity, I think TJ could bring that and develop into one of the new stars of that team.

I don't know if Wilson was as big of a steal as you imagine. He puts up a lot of stats in Mike Leach's Air Raid offense, but he also drops more than you like to see. Size is there, not sure about the speed. The combine will determine a lot to where his stock will be. I'm just waiting for the Rams to get an absolute stud at WR, and I don't know if he can separate himself from what they already got.

Fauria's stock is on the rise and my coworker who is a UCLA alum loves him. Good value here and he should be able to make it in the NFL. He might surprise and become a hot fantasy sleeper with how accurate Bradford is in the short passing game.

Ohmameh? I'm not sure where he gets drafted, but hey... who can complain about OL depth? ...and if you've got a hunch, ya gotta go with it, right? :)

I thought that was a pretty good draft, but you should really ask a real Rams fan like Yodapoop! :D
Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I thought Wilson was gone, would have considered him rather than my 18th Gator.

21.) Denver Broncos - RB Marcus Lattimore, S. Carolina
56.) Denver Broncos - S Matt Elam, Florida
87.) Denver Broncos - DT Dominique Easley, Florida
118.) Denver Broncos - MLB Jon Bostic, Florida

Something about that pic screams "I definitely regret something, but I'm not telling." ha ha.

Loved the Lattimore pick and fit for the Broncos. Definite John Fox type pick.

I'm not particularly sold on Elam, but admittingly I need to see him play more. I don't love Denver's Safeties, but like them enough to maybe look at another position like LB. I mean they are throwing Joe Mays and Keith Brooking out there. LOL. I see ya took Bostic, but he's another JAG imo... maybe a little bit better.

I don't know what to say about Easley... he's probably not completely healed from his torn ACL... he's been out some games this year too. I'd feel kind of iffy about taking him the 3rd. I dunno where you intend to play him either...at DT or DE?

This was a good draft that they should find 2... maybe 3 starters from. That's a successs.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

round 1.) Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas - have you seen the Chiefs QB's

round 2.) David Amerson, S, NC State - depth in the secondary is needed.with Kendrick Lewis's inability to stay healthy adding A S was a need to at least be insurance to Lewis was a major thing we needed to address

round 3.) Shayne Skov, LB, Stanford - playmaker.can start opposite Derrick Johnson from day 1.upgrading over Jovan Belcher was another major need for us.

round 4.) Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan St - this was more of a case of taking a guy who I felt was really good value at this point
Old 10-17-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Keenan Allen, WR, Cal - Obviously Miami's top need and Allen is the top rated receiver most places at this point. Good hands and route runner, seems like a really good fit in the WCO and should give Miami a true number one.

2a. William Gholston, DE, Michigan State - Miami needs to find someone to put opposite Wake. Jared Odrick is playing respectable there but he will probably kick back inside after this season.

2b. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State - Traded Vontae for this pick and used it to replace him. Richard Marshall has been hurt and while the staff/FO seems to really like Nolan Carroll, Miami needs to address corner early in the draft as there is nobody aside from Sean Smith, who is a free agent, Marshall, and Carroll and you need corners in this league.

3a. Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn State - Miami has no depth at linebacker and if any of the starters goes down, it would be painful to see who they put in the starting lineup. In addition, Dansby's contract is going to start entering ridiculous levels and he might only have one more year left with the team barring a re-structure. Mauti has good ST value as well.

3b. Omoregie Uzzi, OG, Georgia Tech - Was the best OG/OT on the board at the time IMO and Miami will need to restock there. John Jerry is having a breakout year but Richie Incognito is regressing hard and might be playing his final season. All the top backups are free agents as well.

4. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse - Matt Moore is a free agent and I'd be shocked if he returns as he's a poor schematic fit and he'll likely be looking for a chance to at least compete elsewhere. Philbin LOVES Pat Devlin and I think he'll be comfortable elevating him to the number 2 role next year meaning we need a developmental guy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
55. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
78. Nickell Robey, CB, USC
117. Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
round 1.) Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas - have you seen the Chiefs QB's

round 2.) David Amerson, S, NC State - depth in the secondary is needed.with Kendrick Lewis's inability to stay healthy adding A S was a need to at least be insurance to Lewis was a major thing we needed to address

round 3.) Shayne Skov, LB, Stanford - playmaker.can start opposite Derrick Johnson from day 1.upgrading over Jovan Belcher was another major need for us.

round 4.) Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan St - this was more of a case of taking a guy who I felt was really good value at this point
I know Geno Smith is the talk of the town, but I've liked Wilson a lot longer so I still have some favoritism towards him. If it came down to it, gun to my head, I'd take Tyler Wilson to lead my team. I just love his live arm, confidence to use it, and I see game easily translating on the NFL level. I hope the Chiefs don't dump Bowe before Wilson gets there though. That would be a travesty. Albert better stick around too. You don't want Wilson to develop an already worrisome concussion problem.

Amerson's getting a bad wrap this year. Kind of reminds me of the bad wrap Stephan Gillmore had in the middle of his season before he darted back up the top of the draft boards. An incredible season can sometimes put everyone's expectations on you to follow up on that at crazy levels. If the Chiefs got Amerson in Round 2, I'm sure they'd be thrilled at the potential at the very least.

Skov is relentless. You gotta love guys that know how to put their hard hat on and get the job done. Great value and a great fit.

Bell fell a little bit farther than I anticipated. As a complimentary fit to Charles, you gotta love that he fell to you.

Overall, this was a very good draft that you can be wishing the Chiefs get in real life.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious to hear who everyone got sniped on in this year's draft. I wanted Dee Milliner in the first.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on the Giants draft?
1. Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
2. Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
3. Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas
4. Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
1. Keenan Allen, WR, Cal - Obviously Miami's top need and Allen is the top rated receiver most places at this point. Good hands and route runner, seems like a really good fit in the WCO and should give Miami a true number one.

2a. William Gholston, DE, Michigan State - Miami needs to find someone to put opposite Wake. Jared Odrick is playing respectable there but he will probably kick back inside after this season.

2b. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State - Traded Vontae for this pick and used it to replace him. Richard Marshall has been hurt and while the staff/FO seems to really like Nolan Carroll, Miami needs to address corner early in the draft as there is nobody aside from Sean Smith, who is a free agent, Marshall, and Carroll and you need corners in this league.

3a. Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn State - Miami has no depth at linebacker and if any of the starters goes down, it would be painful to see who they put in the starting lineup. In addition, Dansby's contract is going to start entering ridiculous levels and he might only have one more year left with the team barring a re-structure. Mauti has good ST value as well.

3b. Omoregie Uzzi, OG, Georgia Tech - Was the best OG/OT on the board at the time IMO and Miami will need to restock there. John Jerry is having a breakout year but Richie Incognito is regressing hard and might be playing his final season. All the top backups are free agents as well.

4. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse - Matt Moore is a free agent and I'd be shocked if he returns as he's a poor schematic fit and he'll likely be looking for a chance to at least compete elsewhere. Philbin LOVES Pat Devlin and I think he'll be comfortable elevating him to the number 2 role next year meaning we need a developmental guy.
I'm normally not a fan of teams drafting WRs in Round 1... but in this case, I have no problem with it. Getting the Top WR makes it good... but what makes it great is that Miami apprears pretty set at the other more critical positions (in my mind) on offense...namely QB and OL. Tannehill has that team fighting till the end in every game and that OL is pretty dang impressive! Starting to make me look good for believing in Reggie Bush as a draft prospect! haha. OK OK... maybe he's not the next Marshall Faulk, but he's bringing sexy back! Keenan Allen added to that offense would be amazing.

You look at Gholston and he's just a monster... but I'm still waiting for him to bust out. This is a nice pick based on potential. He should do better with pro coaching. He'd be a first round lock if he can put together some consistent flashes of what could be.

Gilbert's really starting to build a name for himself this year. If you got the need, you can't really complain with this gamble. Plus, he can also help in kick returns.

Mauti is a guy I REALLY like! Just another stud in the long line of Penn St LBs. I don't think it's too early for Miami fans to be excited about getting their next Zach Thomas type enforcer.

Uzzi is gonna have to rework his game in the NFL. The way he's taught to play in Paul Johnson's offensive line will have to be reprogrammed. But yeah, the dude is some kind of run mauler and has the athleticism you like to see. As a replacement for Incognito, you got nice piece of clay to mold.

Nassib... man you got a lot of picks, eh? Not the biggest fan of this pick considering who else was still available. Very promising draft overall though. This team could go places if they fulfill their potential.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
24. Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
55. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
78. Nickell Robey, CB, USC
117. Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
Got Bray at great value and he fit a dire need, so that must've made you happy! Should've kept Kolb around though. I don't think Bray is ready and I don't think Kolb is that terrible. But who knows? Maybe I wouldn't like him either if he was the QB of the Cowboys. Actually...hmm... a Romo for Kolb swap? Sign me up!

I honestly think Fisher might end up being one of the biggest steals of this draft. I almost thought of taking him myself. I loved that pick for you.

Nickel CBs are like starters in today's NFL, so having a stud like him there is yet another great pick for you.

I hate 1st and 2nd round picks being spent on RB...but I LOVE 3rd and 4th rounders used on them. Gillislee's steadily making a name for himself this year and people are noticing.

I think you got great bang for your buck with the picks you had in this draft and I think you got 4 future high impact players. Congrats!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Thoughts on the Giants draft?
1. Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
2. Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
3. Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas
4. Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State
vote: OSUGiants
Old 10-17-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm curious to hear who everyone got sniped on in this year's draft. I wanted Dee Milliner in the first.
I was hoping Jake Matthews would fall to me in Round 2, but I was happy with Dallas Thomas.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers Draft:

1. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan - I like the versatility he offers on the line. If he shows promise at LT, Gross can move over to RT. If he doesn't perform as well, he can slide over to RT and wait his turn.

2. Kawann Short DT Purdue - Steal. I thought about moving down a couple of spots in the 1st to take him. I love his ability to disrupt the pocket. He could probably be a bit better against the run, but I'd take his pass rushing abilities and rely on the LBs to pick up the running game slack.

4. Marcus Davis WR VaTech - Steve Smith is nearing the end of his career. Not really sold on LaFell yet, although he has the ability to step-up some more. I REALLY like the potential Davis displays. 20+ yards per catch this year and already surpassed his numbers from last year with half a year left. Great athlete for his size. Reminds me of Vincent Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Elam. Seriously considered him in round 1. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to convince DG he didn't need a safety when I realized he might still be there in round 2.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually had a trade lined up with SP to move up in the second and take Elam. His PM box was full though and we couldn't finalize it. Then DG went and took him 1 pick before me...
Old 10-17-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was sniped on the four picks in front of me in round 2(Elam, Fisher, Aboushi, and John Jenkins), other than that no one really sniped me. A couple other guys I was hoping would fall went about 5-10 picks before I picked, but that was about it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Got Bray at great value and he fit a dire need, so that must've made you happy! Should've kept Kolb around though. I don't think Bray is ready and I don't think Kolb is that terrible. But who knows? Maybe I wouldn't like him either if he was the QB of the Cowboys. Actually...hmm... a Romo for Kolb swap? Sign me up!
Came down to a few things, 1. his contract we save 20+ mil if we cut him prior to the start of next season 2. Skelton while very young is a much much better team guy than Kolb, simply wouldn't expect Kolb to try to help Bray at all

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[GM]I didn't get snipped at all. Every guy was the top guy on my board at that time.[/GM]

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really really wanted Michael Buchannon in the 2nd. Meh, **** it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Jackson Jeffcoat OLB Texas
2) Shawn Williams SS Georgia
3) Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
4) Bruce Taylor MLB Virginia Tech
Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

How many Penn Staters can you have in Miami?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised to hear that so many people were hoping to draft Elam in the first or second round. He's a pretty good player but I think he'll end up with a career similar to his brother Abram.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
How many Penn Staters can you have in Miami?
I'm a penn state grad. Can never have too many as far as I'm concerned

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote