Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mwahaha love sniping everyone for Elam. Extremely physical player, nice build, great athlete, elite with the ball in his hands and should help as a returner. I almost took him in the first, can't believe he fell to me in the 2nd. Then I considered taking Easley in the 2nd too, and he fell to me in the third xD. Easley hasn't been healthy at all this year but the dude is an elite athlete inside. Incredible quickness and power. Where he plays would kind of depend on Wolfe's development, Easley had the body to play end or tackle, though I like him more at tackle, so he'd probably play there with Wolfe at end, and the two of them at DT in nickel with Doom and Von outside. Bostic has the ideal body for a mike and is a ridiculous athlete. Extremely explosive. Still learning to play linebacker, but hopefully with DJ, Von, Woodyard, and Irving, Bostic can develop a bit while being a 2 down guy early. Feel really good about the defensive additions at each level.

Oh and I also drafted an elite back for Manning in Lattimore. SEC speed baby!

Also if this were an offseason I totally would have overpaid Welker to replace Stokley in the slot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote