Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Cutler isn't on the list. Tough to not love Eli. He's got a great chance to be the #1 scoring QB.
sorry, Cutler is $6700. didn't show up because he was in my lineup already. right now I have two teams. one with Eli and QB, the other with Cutler.

A:

or

B:
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like very good choices for both. Myers doesn't have a great matchup vs. Jax but Rudolph is the only really solid TE they've played and that was week one. Sometimes the matchup numbers get a bit skewed by average players.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis vs. SEA or Kyle Rudolph vs. Arizona?

Vick Ballard vs. CLE or Darren Sproles vs. TB?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Davis and Sproles.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Chandler vs TN or Fred Davis@NYG?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Go Chandler. The Titans have defended TEs poorly and the Giants just shut down Vernon Davis.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you guys think is the better pickup for just this week?

Jeremy Kerley vs. NE
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Jeremy Kerley vs. NE
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
I really like Kerley this week against the Pats.

A) The Jets should be throwing plenty.
B) New England's pass defense is pretty poor.
C) Kerley is leading the Jets in targets since Holmes' injury.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did pick up Kerley, but I liked Gibson for basically the exact same reasons, except switch NE for GB and Holmes' injury for Amendola.

NE's pass defense is probably a bit worse than the Packers' though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Vernon Davis vs. SEA or Kyle Rudolph vs. Arizona?

Vick Ballard vs. CLE or Darren Sproles vs. TB?
Start your studs. In this case they both have the better matchups, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Chandler, begrudgingly. I agree with Malaka - the Giants focused on stopping Vernon and will now turn that focus on Fred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Jeremy Kerley vs. NE
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
Coin flip. I like Kerley a little better b/c NE still has very little in the pass rush dept. I can see Green Bay shutting down the Rams. I'm not sure I see the Patriots shutting down anybody. My only concern is that Hill is back so he may soak up lots of the targets that Kerley was getting.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do I do?!?! I'm sitting at a solid 2nd place and I'm thinking about just taking the loss. I'm trying to move some runningbacks but I'm not sure if the trades will go through by Sunday...

I'm thinking about dropping Antonio Gates for Jason Witten on waivers.
Dropping Mendenhall for a WR.
I proposed a trade for Jones-Drew for Wayne.

Last edited by kalbears13 : 10-18-2012 at 11:16 AM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who gets the better out of this trade? League has 0.5 ppr.

AP and Dez for Forte and Wayne.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post

What do I do?!?! I'm sitting at a solid 2nd place and I'm thinking about just taking the loss. I'm trying to move some runningbacks but I'm not sure if the trades will go through by Sunday...
Eak man... I would try to unload Murray, CJ and Mendy if you can. Although I have no damn idea what you could upgrade to. See if you can package Ryan and some RB for Rodgers? Idk.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Eak man... I would try to unload Murray, CJ and Mendy if you can. Although I have no damn idea what you could upgrade to. See if you can package Ryan and some RB for Rodgers? Idk.
I'm pretty sure that if the trade doesn't go through by today, they won't be available for Sunday so I have to do some work.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that if the trade doesn't go through by today, they won't be available for Sunday so I have to do some work.
My league does it so that you can trade up until the game... just don't trade anyone playing tonight.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Who gets the better out of this trade? League has 0.5 ppr.

AP and Dez for Forte and Wayne.
Pretty solid and even, to be honest. I think Forte and Wayne will be the more reliable, consistent points all year so I'd give the edge to that pair.

Quote:

I'm thinking about dropping Antonio Gates for Jason Witten on waivers.
Dropping Mendenhall for a WR.
I proposed a trade for Jones-Drew for Wayne.
Quote:
Try to trade Murray to the guy who added Felix.

Package CJ and MJD for a WR and a ham sandwich?

If you can work out a deal or two and have a shot at winning I'd add Witten. Actually, with the way Rivers is playing I might prefer Witten over Gates, anyway.

Obviously you have way more RB talent than you can possibly use. Somebody needs RB help if you're holding that many. Personally, I'd rape the **** out of you for holding that many RBs and waiting until the last minute to fix your bye week issue. lol

Tell the commish to fix the settings. No way should all players lock at the start of the Thursday game.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SJAX vs GB

or

W. Powell @ MIN
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
SJAX vs GB

or

W. Powell @ MIN
I think you have to try to hope that SJax has a decent game as I don't think Powell is going to do anything.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
SJAX vs GB

or

W. Powell @ MIN
Agreed. Arizona's stud, 1st round RBs couldn't do a damn thing in the rush game. The backups to the backups are not startable without a stellar matchup. Minnesota is not that.

Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Jones and Tanner split carries or will Jones get the bulk share? in a PPR league Jones is projected 10.8 and Tanner 7.4
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couple of start/sit questions this week:

Pick 2:
Tom Brady vs. NYJ
Tony Romo vs. WAS
Eli Manning @ CAR

Love Brady week to week and think he'll tear up the Jets in an important divisional game despite the fact that the Pats are way better than the Jets, but Romo has a great matchup against the Panthers and same goes for Eli and the Redskins. Think the Romo/Eli games have a chance to be shootouts but I also think the Pats won't hold back against the Jets and should destroy them after a tough loss last week.

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Sidney Rice @ SF
Jeremy Kerley @ NE

Rice is clearly the more talented player, but I think the Jets will be passing a lot and Kerley should get his targets.

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Greg Olsen vs. DAL
Dustin Keller @ NE

This is assuming I can pick up Keller once open FA starts in my league. Olsen's the safer play because he's healthy, but again I expect the Jets to pass a lot and when healthy Keller is pretty easily the top option in that passing game.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Pick 2:
Tom Brady vs. NYJ
Eli Manning @ CAR

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Jeremy Kerley @ NE

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Greg Olsen vs. DAL
this is who i'd roll with
Old 10-18-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Will Jones and Tanner split carries or will Jones get the bulk share? in a PPR league Jones is projected 10.8 and Tanner 7.4
18 for Felix and 9 for Tanner last week suggests it's Felix's gig. Tanner is a smart add if you have room but a risky start. I think it's more a question of when (not if) Felix will get banged up and have to sit to rest his va-jay-jay. In a bye week pinch I would be ok starting Tanner as a flex and hope the Cowboys are still committed to the run and hand the ball off 30 times. That seems like a fool's gamble to me, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Pick 2:
Tom Brady vs. NYJ
Tony Romo vs. WAS
Eli Manning @ CAR

Love Brady week to week and think he'll tear up the Jets in an important divisional game despite the fact that the Pats are way better than the Jets, but Romo has a great matchup against the Panthers and same goes for Eli and the Redskins. Think the Romo/Eli games have a chance to be shootouts but I also think the Pats won't hold back against the Jets and should destroy them after a tough loss last week.

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Sidney Rice @ SF
Jeremy Kerley @ NE

Rice is clearly the more talented player, but I think the Jets will be passing a lot and Kerley should get his targets.

Pick 1 (.5 PPR):
Greg Olsen vs. DAL
Dustin Keller @ NE

This is assuming I can pick up Keller once open FA starts in my league. Olsen's the safer play because he's healthy, but again I expect the Jets to pass a lot and when healthy Keller is pretty easily the top option in that passing game.
Definitely Eli. Brady v. Romo probably goes to Brady based on home field and lower risk of turnover.

Kerley. Rice is a joke and Seattle isn't exactly pass happy. There's no reason to believe tonight's game is anything more than a smashmouth, defensive game featuring more FGs than TDs.

Olsen. Healthier, coming of a bye and then you won't have to rely on two Jets. Their offense has only looked good against the most atrocious of DSTs.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
18 for Felix and 9 for Tanner last week suggests it's Felix's gig. Tanner is a smart add if you have room but a risky start. I think it's more a question of when (not if) Felix will get banged up and have to sit to rest his va-jay-jay. In a bye week pinch I would be ok starting Tanner as a flex and hope the Cowboys are still committed to the run and hand the ball off 30 times. That seems like a fool's gamble to me, though.
I ask because i'm starting Jones in my flex over Leshoure.....
Old 10-18-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I ask because i'm starting Jones in my flex over Leshoure.....
I would say that is a good move. Assuming Felix doesn't get hurt.