Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-18-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Miles Austin or Antonio Brown

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
Miles Austin or Antonio Brown
Matchups? Probably Austin
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Sorry Miles Austin Versus Carolina and Antonio Brown Versus Cincinnati

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would probably go Miles
Old 10-18-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Austin to bounce back more than I like Antonio to stop being a huge disappointment.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I like Austin to bounce back more than I like Antonio to stop being a huge disappointment.
I called that going into this season. I told people I wouldn't touch him or Wallace this year as they are going to key on him with Wallace being out. I was wrong about Wallace but alas I was right on Brown.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are you guys treating Jimmy Graham this week? I have him in both of my money leagues, but also have a sweet backup in both. Might not be too early to make this call with the injury he's dealing with and the talent I have. Game time decisions are no good for me as I will be at the Bills game and not checking my team that morning.

One league has just a TE spot, so it's Graham @ TB or Rudolph vs. ARZ

The other one I have a TE and a W/R/T spot, so there's a few more options. 0.5 PPR. Harvin and Welker are locked in at my two WR spots, my RB are looking like Forte and Martin, this week. So that leaves, for the TE and WRT spot:
Graham @ TB
Witten @ CAR
Leshoure @ CHI
Britt @ BUF

I'd like both tight ends, in that situation, but I might have to play Britt out of worry.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Graham in a two leagues, too. I will be dealing with it on gameday with Pitta / Fred Davis as the backups in those leagues. I wouldn't bother making a call on it until Saturday, though. He played for a bit after the injury but was completely ineffective. If we find out it's high-ankle I'd sit him.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/958...21018at429.png

idk what to do at RB without dropping someone I like already. I just picked up David Wilson because I think that it will eventually be a timeshare, but Bradshaw just tweaked his foot. I don't know whats up with Andre Brown but I like Wilson better and if Bradshaw is out Id start Wilson no problem.

Who should I look for on waivers?
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6...21018at434.png

Im thinking about Domenik Hixon with how Nicks is injured, Cruz should get doubled, and dropping Gordon

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/958...21018at429.png

idk what to do at RB without dropping someone I like already. I just picked up David Wilson because I think that it will eventually be a timeshare, but Bradshaw just tweaked his foot. I don't know whats up with Andre Brown but I like Wilson better and if Bradshaw is out Id start Wilson no problem.

Who should I look for on waivers?
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6...21018at434.png

Im thinking about Domenik Hixon with how Nicks is injured, Cruz should get doubled, and dropping Gordon
I like Kendall Wright & Stephen Hill this week. But I'm not sure I'd worry too much about your lineup. Start Rudolph instead of Gordon and be done with it. Gordon is major boom/bust.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Kendall Wright. I think he can definitely find space against our defense and I like him to play pretty well throughout the year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I dropped Gordon for Wright, Gordon had 2 garbage TD's against the Giants and was wide open on the other touchdown last week. Idk how convinced I am on him.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo Standard Scoring

Pick 2 RB
Doug Martin vs. NO
Trent Richardson @ IND (bruised ribs)
C.J. Spiller vs. TEN
Felix Jones @ CAR

Great match-ups all around but I don't know who to trust. Martin and Spiller have goal line vultures. Trent's hurting and will probably split time with Hardesty.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

What are your thoughts on Domenik Hixon? If Nicks is gunna be hobbled, in my opinion as a giants fan, Hixon can compensate as he has done in the past.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to choose between Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd and Brown (pit) I have all three in a PPR and non PPR league thoughts.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Yahoo Standard Scoring

Pick 2 RB
Doug Martin vs. NO
Trent Richardson @ IND (bruised ribs)
C.J. Spiller vs. TEN
Felix Jones @ CAR

Great match-ups all around but I don't know who to trust. Martin and Spiller have goal line vultures. Trent's hurting and will probably split time with Hardesty.
Wow . . . that's rough (in a good kind of way?)

All 4 have great matchups. I'd say Martin is the most likely to suffer from a play from behind loss of touches. Sit him. After that I'd probably keep an eye on weather reports while leaning towards benching Felix. He's looked like a guy who wants to crap on his own contract year by being lazy and he's always a threat to hobble off the field.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on Domenik Hixon? If Nicks is gunna be hobbled, in my opinion as a giants fan, Hixon can compensate as he has done in the past.
Meh. Nicks should be in and Hixon hasn't really run away with anything while he's been out. He's a good bye week matchup guy if that's what you need. Nothing more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I have to choose between Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd and Brown (pit) I have all three in a PPR and non PPR league thoughts.
Lloyd has been the most consistent. He has a tough matchup but he's been very close to TDs on a few occassions so far and is bound to break through soon.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Hixon is going to be the outside receiver with Hicks he'll get his. Cruz mostly stays in the slot. and we know Eli loves going deep.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert, make Jimmy Graham play, ok? thanks xoxo hugs and kisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Bert, make Jimmy Graham play, ok? thanks xoxo hugs and kisses
scotty, love ya bro. do my best. send all my love to the family xoxo bertty mack.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Thinking of what I could get for him or if I should even trade MJD.

My roster

Drew Brees
Maurice Jones-Drew
Stevan Ridley
Felix Jones
Jordy Nelson
Jeremy Kerley
Coby Fleener
Blair Walsh
Dwayne Bowe
Dennis Pitta
Brian Hartline
Mikel Leshoure
Michael Bush
Christian Ponder
Vincent Brown

His Roster

Andrew Luck
Fred Jackson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Calvin Johnson
Wes Welker
Reggie Wayne
Vernon Davis
Brandon Lloyd
Rashard Mendenhall
Kyle Rudolph
Hakeem Nicks
Carson Palmer
Brandon LaFell
Old 10-19-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Try for Wayne or Nicks. Personally, I'm too down on MJD to bother but most people still like him.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Cutler or Dalton... Every thing I have read has been split. ESPN likes Dalton CBS prefers Cutler... WTF DO I DO!?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Cutler or Dalton... Every thing I have read has been split. ESPN likes Dalton CBS prefers Cutler... WTF DO I DO!?
Trust the Ginger. He shall show you the way.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Both are primetime games, too. lol

Check the weather. The Bears game is showing rain but I didn't check to see if that's just a chance of rain of they'll be playing in a monsoon. I'd lean Cutler if the weather isn't terrible. Dalton still hasn't really stepped up against tough defenses.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Try for Wayne or Nicks. Personally, I'm too down on MJD to bother but most people still like him.
Last time he offered me Lloyd and Nicks for MJD and another player and I asked a few other people and they said hell no don't do it. Can I trust my other running backs?

its a PPR league should I try Welker and Nicks?