Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is super sexy, BK!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
that is super sexy, BK!
thanks SP, i went for the same style as my Houston sig but effects/stocks look different with different color schemes.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK if you don't mind, it should be pretty easy, could you take this:

cut it to be just the circle with the leaf in it and shrink it if you need to, then put it either in between the words "The" and "Juice" or put it at the very end, almost like a period(.)? Thanks

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
PackerLegend:
Thanks alot dude it is awesome... I will definetly rep you again when it lets me.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
BK if you don't mind, it should be pretty easy, could you take this:

cut it to be just the circle with the leaf in it and shrink it if you need to, then put it either in between the words "The" and "Juice" or put it at the very end, almost like a period(.)? Thanks
just now saw this OSU, give me a sec.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i tried using it as a period and it was just too small, couldn't really see it.
so i put it between "the" and "Juice".
Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks BK :)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Any chance at a Jaguars sig with Posluszny, Daryl Smith, Derek Cox, Justin Blackmon, and Blaine Gabbert in the front? Please make the sig changeable if possible, because i'm unsure if Gabbert is our QB after this year. lol.

If you can find any of there pic's in there new black uniforms that would be awesome.

BK on the sig

Last edited by JagWired32 : 10-14-2012 at 10:22 PM.
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagWired32 View Post
Any chance at a Jaguars sig with Posluszny, Daryl Smith, Derek Cox, Justin Blackmon, and Blaine Gabbert in the front? Please make the sig changeable if possible, because i'm unsure if Gabbert is our QB after this year. lol.

If you can find any of there pic's in there new black uniforms that would be awesome.
i'll try
pending finding pics.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Jagwired:

sorry i couldn't place to where all their jersey numbers show. it was next to impossible with 5 players.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Jagwired:

sorry i couldn't place to where all their jersey numbers show. it was next to impossible with 5 players.
Thanks BK! It's awesome. Any chance at you also having one with "New Era" on the front of it?

BK on the sig
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

like this?
Old 10-18-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a sig of Jake Ryan? Here are some pics.

Feel free to use any picture that you want, I just thought I might be able to save whoever does this some trouble.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Can I get a sig of Jake Ryan? Here are some pics.

Feel free to use any picture that you want, I just thought I might be able to save whoever does this some trouble.

i attempted it man:
Old 10-19-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i attempted it man:
Awesome. Thanks a lot.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want an Angela Anaconda sig?

Old 10-19-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

mind if i use it on another forum?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone make me a UVA sig?

I was thinking something like Schaub, Ronde Barber, and Chris Long in UVa Uni's... with a alumni emphasis thing

or just Chris Canty and Long in UVA unis with a D-line emphasis...

By all means do whatever you like just with a UVa theme. Maybe a combo I didn't mention.

I would really appreciate if anyone could make me this... I want to show some school spirit haha. If you like I can scope out pictures for you, unless you want to flex your creative muscle and do that yourself.

Thanks in advance to anyone who does it <3

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post

I was thinking something like Schaub, Ronde Barber, and Chris Long in UVa Uni's... with a alumni emphasis thing

By all means do whatever you like just with a UVa theme. Maybe a combo I didn't mention.

I would really appreciate if anyone could make me this... I want to show some school spirit haha. If you like I can scope out pictures for you, unless you want to flex your creative muscle and do that yourself.

post some pics and i'll try.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Nice SP
Thanks.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
mind if i use it on another forum?
Hey go for it!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Hey go for it!
cool, thanks!
Old 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post

i did this really plain, like snapshots of former players so if you want a different look i can try that:

Old 10-20-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i did this really plain, like snapshots of former players so if you want a different look i can try that:

You're the best.

No I like the classic look.

Thanks again!

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote