Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a bigger concern than Smith and thats Gore. He has bruised ribs. Anyone know how long it takes to fully heal from that? Will he be 100% in ten days against the Cardinals in ARZ?

As for Smith, I wish Harbaugh would stop putting Kaepernick in after a big play whether its after a Smith pass or a Gore run. You just knew that after the big run by Gore and Smith being taken out, something bad was going to happen. To me, its stuff like this that needs to be eliminated. As tired as I am of Smith, im even more tired with all this gadget/trick/wildcat plays. Against a better overall team (like the Giants), this crap wont work and it barely works against lesser teams.

Sometimes, I think that Harbaugh is sabotaging his own QB just to justify the possibility that Smith gets released in the off-season and he goes with Kaepernick who after all, is his own drafted guy. This may sound far fetched but thats just the feeling I get when I see Harbaugh sub in Kaepernick after a big pass or run play.

On another note, if Turk is now a FB and Dobbs is a TE, who the hell is left on the DL?