Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
What makes you say that? Atlanta's O-Line has been pretty abysmal at pass protection the past few years.
actually that's the falcons' strategy... They put Vick in a situation in which he is most effective... running for his life.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:17 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

McNown will join the long list of QB's in recent years, Aaron Brooks, Andrew (the franchise) Walters, Kerry Collins, Myra Tiasopo that Senile Al thinks can turn his team around. Meanwhile the Raiders keep passing on QB's in the first round while Al thinks he can find his QB on the scrapheap.

No wonder the Raiders are where they are.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've notcied that especially the year that Robert Gallery was taken. ben Rothliseberger and Phillip Rivers were passed on. I think Al should go CJ this season and draft a qb in 3rd or 4th round.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

McCown sucks. He's one of the last veteran quarterbacks I would be eyeing.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oakland.....pray for the death of Al
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Oakland.....pray for the death of Al
You will die before Al will....we both know that....can someone lock this thread or something, its not even constructive anymore...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:30 AM    (permalink
teneight
Rookie

teneight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i really hope we dont get him. he is overrated and has done nothing to earn the job.
teneight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:31 AM    (permalink
teneight
Rookie

teneight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

everyone saying they should trade for him...lol we are just getting other teams 'trash'. draft Jmac..get a real vet and let all 3 of them compete (walter, vet, and jmac).

mcnown is no one really
teneight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:51 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneight View Post
everyone saying they should trade for him...lol we are just getting other teams 'trash'. draft Jmac..get a real vet and let all 3 of them compete (walter, vet, and jmac).

mcnown is no one really
Walter? compete? With JR? I think you're kinda overrating Andrew Walter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneight View Post
he is overrated and has done nothing to earn the job.
That comes from a guy who has Randy Moss in his sig.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the McCown talk is even true anymore.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Walter? compete? With JR? I think you're kinda overrating Andrew Walter.

That comes from a guy who has Randy Moss in his sig.
Look out, the Jake Moss fan girls are going to circle you and tear you apart for blastphomy.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
skatman
Rookie

skatman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm sorry:

"Blastphomy"?
skatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
You will die before Al will....we both know that....can someone lock this thread or something, its not even constructive anymore...
I second that.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 04-17-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Lions want a 5th round pick for McCown...

I'll pass
Old 04-17-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take it, I don't mind McCown and if you guys draft someone later in the day that's falling atleast you've got someone who can be competitive while he becomes NFL ready.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe this thread is still on the first page.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
#1chiefs_fan

the raiders aren't gonna trade for mccown. I do think they need to find a way to get a veteran quarterback to tutor Russell
Old 04-19-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

The lions are asking too much for him, we won't trade for him. We'll most likly sign Rattay.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 04-19-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys do know you're arguing about the Raiders right?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:15 AM    (permalink
reinar
Rookie

reinar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont think the lions are asking to much for him, I think they are waiting until oakland has signed a contract with Russell, or given them more then they are asking for in order to trade him prior to the contract or drafting of Russell at #1.

then i see McCown going to mentor him, get 4-6 games as a starter, and be replaced just like Cutler, Leinert & Young last year. we get our trade pickup, and we get rid of McCown who is gone next year anyhows.

we then pick up a 3-4th rounder to replace, mentor under Kitna for 2-3 years, and takeover (edwards, stanton anyone?) if not, then im happy to wait til next years QB pack to draft from.