Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I literally only turn my TV on for football (college and pro) and a few random times.

That said, I supplement the other time with my laptop...

----------------------------------------

edit: Watched the first episode and Shameless (UK version) and wondered how the US version got it so much more right... The UK version is awful. Last time I take anyone's advise on the internet regarding British TV...
IT Crowd. Skins. Misfits. Inbetweeners.

You're welcome.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post

You're welcome.
.................................................. .
.................................................. ..............
.................................................. .........................

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
.................................................. .
.................................................. ..............
.................................................. .........................

I don't understand the connection. I was listing UK TV shows. Are you drunk again?

Old 10-19-2012, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't understand the connection. I was listing UK TV shows. Are you drunk again?
I've run out of retorts against you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2012, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I've run out of retorts against you.
I dislike Nathan Fillion.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I dislike Nathan Fillion.
I don't really feel like going to that well again, it just makes you look unnecessarily bad and evil. I'm pretty sure Prime Jesus has less likable intangibles than Nathan Fillion.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I don't really feel like going to that well again, it just makes you look unnecessarily bad and evil. I'm pretty sure Prime Jesus has less likable intangibles than Nathan Fillion.
Yeah well. I've got nothing. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I give up some fresh material.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Yeah well. I've got nothing. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I give up some fresh material.
Could always talk about how the big dude with sunglasses to the left of Cena in that image is dead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2012, 04:44 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm trying to get caught up on Dexter...just finished the **** show that was season 6 episode 9.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-19-2012 at 12:23 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I guess last week's episode wasn't so bad, but I'm just not enjoying this season of Sunny.

The League is what it always has been.
Sunny is back on? What the **** how did I miss this

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So I'm trying to get caught up on Dexter...just finished the **** show that was season 6 episode 9.

Just push through and get to the 7th season. It's been much better. I wish season 6 never happened so much.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this show

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I love this show

Troy and Abed airing sommmeday! Awesome.

And Parks and Rec was awesome last night as well. Awesome all around.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Community on next week or no?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

October 19th..... in your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you guys were overly harsh on Sunny last night, wasn't as good as last week, but it was still funny, just not hilariously so.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched 2 and a half men to check Miley Cyrus out. Wow. She kind of reminds me of Alyssa Milano. Skin colorized and tattoos on hot body. damn.

I count her tattoos. 7 tats. Is that correct?

1 each arm.
1 on right torso.
1 under left breast.
1 on right wrist (side/under).
2 on fingers of right hand.

Anyways, Last Resort has used submarine on every episode.. I was wrong.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally started season 7 of Dexter earlier and just finished watching the last episode. Loving it! It's definitely back to it's best.

Quote:

You're welcome.
I started Misfits a couple of days ago and finished it earlier, my god is it brilliant. Season 4 starts on the 28th over here and i'm super excited.

I was scared when Nathan left, thought it would never be the same, but season 3 was just as good as the others and Rudy is on par if not above him imo.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Finally started season 7 of Dexter earlier and just finished watching the last episode. Loving it! It's definitely back to it's best.

I started Misfits a couple of days ago and finished it earlier, my god is it brilliant. Season 4 starts on the 28th over here and i'm super excited.

I was scared when Nathan left, thought it would never be the same, but season 3 was just as good as the others and Rudy is on par if not above him imo.
Rudy is good. But Nathan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rudy.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nathan shits all over Rudy and it isn't close.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, Rudy has just as many laugh out loud moments as Nathan did. Well for me he did. I wasn't really expecting it either, because I didn't really like him in the first episode.

My only criticism would be that I think it got a bit out of hand with all the powers and how basically everyone has them. Still love it though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You're welcome.
Peep Show > All
Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Nathan shits all over Rudy and it isn't close.
Ummm yeah... SP is trippin'

Old 10-19-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shark Tank. Let's go.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Not going to spoil it for you but the Dexter writers suck at closing out their seasons.