Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-09-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would be really smuggy about reaching the NCG but ND will lose to either Oklahoma or USC as much as i hope that ND wont

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think WVU already passed their biggest test with Texas. They were the most talented D on the schedule but I wouldnt be surprised with a let down game vs Iowa State or some ****.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think WVU already passed their biggest test with Texas. They were the most talented D on the schedule but I wouldnt be surprised with a let down game vs Iowa State or some ****.
I think Kansas State will give them a game but yeah, I think WVU runs the table.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Florida can go undefeated and beat bama in the sec championship game we are in ! Man I hope we do . It will be a great sec champ this year.If our defense holds up we got a shot at bama run. They need to be beaten IMO.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
If Florida can go undefeated and beat bama in the sec championship game we are in ! Man I hope we do . It will be a great sec champ this year.If our defense holds up we got a shot at bama run. They need to be beaten IMO.
i love the gators and all, but i doubt we beat 'bama. i think we end up with 2 or 3 losses still unfortunately

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

according to Pat Forde, Florida would be #1 in the BCS if it were released today:

Quote:
A lot can change this weekend, but as of right now the computers rank the top five this way (throwing out the high and low ratings for each team, per the BCS formula):

Florida (1). Difference from the USA Today coaches poll: plus-five spots. The microchips are impressed by the four Southeastern Conference victories – well, at least by three of them. Beating Kentucky probably doesn't do much for the strength of schedule.

Notre Dame (2). Difference from the USA Today coaches poll: plus-five spots. The Fighting Irish benefit from having played four major-conference opponents – if indeed the Big Ten counts as a major conference in 2012. And they could conceivably move up to the computer top spot with a victory over highly ranked Stanford on Saturday.

South Carolina (3). Difference from the USA Today coaches poll: none. The Gamecocks could leapfrog the Irish and the Gators with a computer-pleasing victory at LSU on Saturday.

West Virginia (4). Difference from the USA Today coaches poll: none. Beating Texas on the road was a big boost.

Alabama (5). Difference from the USA Today coaches poll: minus-four spots. The two big September games turned out to be blowouts of disappointing teams – Michigan and Arkansas – and the rest of the schedule has been easy.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--...n-its-way.html

Based on this, my predictions for the first BCS standings (based on next week's games):

1) South Carolina Gamecocks (W vs #9 LSU)
2) Notre Dame Fighting Irish (W vs #17 Stanford)
3) Florida Gators (W vs Vanderbilt)
4) Alabama Crimson Tide (W vs Missouri)
5) West Virginia Mountaineers (W vs Texas Tech)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a shame it's not possible for Alabama to go undefeated and not get in the top two spots. That'd be a great time on here.

And I'm glad BCS recognizes that Oregon hasn't beaten anyone yet. They have a few notable games remaining, but a very easy schedule.

I'd love to know where OSU would be at, obviously had a very easy schedule. Biggest wins were Nebraska and Michigan State. I'm gonna guess 6 or 7.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 10-10-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be sweet to have the Gators ranked #1 again. If we do end up with two loses South Carolina and some one else then that is still a way better record that the last 2 to 3 season since Tebow left. Which it does take time to rebuildia team with new talent. But hoping we could go undefeated would be sweet and I'm praying we do or at least just with one lose....
Old 10-17-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
PeterMurray
Rookie

PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon can finally do it this year with their speed. I am giving them the edge over Alabama.
PeterMurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I just have to say... LOL. Not at you, but at Texas.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Unlike pretty much everyone else on earth, I'm a fan of the BCS and enjoy making projections. Feel free to make your own or comment on what I've got.

Alabama (13-0) vs. Notre Dame (12-0)

-I'm always uncomfortable predicting two undefeated teams, but these look like reasonable bets considering the remaining games, especially Alabama.

Alabama will go undefeated, they won the NC last year in a game they didn't belong in and this year's team is far better at QB.

Important games (Alabama): @LSU, SEC Championship Game
Important games (Notre Dame): Stanford, BYU, @Oklahoma, @USC

ND will not go undefeated, I see 2 losses in their future. Really tough schedule.
Oregon or Kansas St. will be a much better game.

Nebraska (10-3) vs. Oregon (12-1)

-The Big Ten really wishes they could have Ohio State. You could pick a team out of Nebraska, Michigan, Michigan State, or Wisconsin. Nebraska has Michigan at home, and I think has the best team overall, so they get the nod.

-With all of the tough games Oregon has left, including the Pac-12 championship game, I just don't see them going undefeated. They'll slip up once, putting them here.

Whoever makes it from the Big 10, likely Michigan because Nebraska just is too weak, will get slaughtered whoever they play.

West Virginia (11-1) vs. Boise State (11-1)
-Same story with West Virginia as I had for Oregon. I think they beat K-State but lose to Oklahoma, winning the Big 12 and putting them here.

-Boise State isn't the same great team this year, but they should still run the table. I think with the Big Ten clearly not getting two bids this year, that opens up a spot for Boise State (I also think the Pac-12 beats itself up and loses key games to Notre Dame)

Forget Boise St., they are a shell just waiting to be broken and West Virginia may lose too many in the Big 12 with that defense.

Florida (11-2) vs. Kansas State (11-1)

-Florida, South Carolina, or LSU all will have a shot for that second spot. I've been riding Florida all year, and I'll keep it up for now.

-Kansas State loses to West Virginia, and thus loses the Big-12, but runs the table otherwise. This would be a good game.

Kansas St. just might face Alabama. Snyder eats teams like West Virginia alive.

Florida State (11-2) vs. Cincinnati (11-1)

-The ACC sucks so bad this year, but Florida State is still clearly the best in the bunch. I think they lose to Florida but otherwise run the table, having already blown their annual game. I don't doubt that they could also lose to Boston College next week, however.

-The Big East actually has three pretty decent teams in Cincy, Rutgers, and Louisville. I like Munchie and the Bearcats the most, however.
You know, the way it is shaping up, 2 teams from the Big East may well get to the BCS, but I not crazy about Cincy's chances just yet.

Really tough calls this early in the season!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
National Championship: Alabama vs. Oregon
Rose Bowl: USC vs. Nebraska
Fiesta Bowl: West Virginia vs. Notre Dame
Sugar Bowl: South Carolina vs. Kansas State
Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Louisville
Exactly the same as my match-up predictions, except I see Rutgers playing FSU over Louisville and I see Notre Dame, K-State and Florida State winning their respective matchups.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
You know, the way it is shaping up, 2 teams from the Big East may well get to the BCS, but I not crazy about Cincy's chances just yet.

Really tough calls this early in the season!!!!
Rutgers, Cincy, and Louisville all have to play each other. Only 1 of them will end up in a BCS game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still hope we beat em and am still holding out hope for a back end way into the NCG but if Oregon makes it vs. Alabama, it'll be a game. This isn't the same Oregon team that played Auburn and LSU.

Their defense is MUCH improved and no defense can completely stop Oregon, just slow them down.

But whatever, hopefully we can make it in over them.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU over Oregon
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
LSU over Oregon

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That ain't no guess that's what it's gon be
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
That ain't no guess that's what it's gon be
******* love that movie.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's try this un otro vez!

Alabama (13-0) vs. Oregon (13-0)

-Alabama is great, blah blah blah....

-Well, nobody has lost yet, but now the question is who will be #2 if everyone remainds undefeated. Notre Dame appears to be mathematically out of this equation, so now it's a squeaker between Oregon and Kansas State.

Important games (Alabama): Texas A&M, SEC Championship Game
Important games (Oregon): Stanford, @Oregon State, Pac12 Game

Florida (11-1) vs. Oklahoma (10-2)

-Well, the loss to Georgia ruined Florida's shot at a national or SEC championship, but it did very little to keep them out of the BCS. If they win against Florida State, they're in at 11-1.

-If Oklahoma can finish out the season with 2 losses, they are a lock for the BCS. If they lose, **** gets really, really complicated.

Florida State (11-2) vs. Louisville (11-1)

-The ACC sucks so bad this year, but Florida State is still clearly the best in the bunch. I think they lose to Florida but otherwise run the table, having already blown their annual game. But, this is Florida State, so they'll probably blow it again.

-I predict that Cincy beats Rutgers, and Rutgers beats Louisville, thus leaving the Big East as a three-way tie. Louisville will likely still be ranked the highest in this scenario and get the nod.

Kansas State (12-0) vs. Notre Dame (12-0)
-The BCS should really hope that both Notre Dame and Kansas State lose. It could happen, but I don't think it's better than 50% to happen.

-This would be about as close to a semi-final game as you can get in the BCS.

Nebraska (10-3) vs. Oregon State (10-2)

-Nebraska won their pivotal game against Michigan. They could still slip up, but they're in the driver's seat now.

-With Boise State losing (and Nebraska winning) this gets really complicated. There are no other realistic non-AQ teams left (La. Tech is about as close as it gets), which means that the last BCS team is likely either going to be Clemson, or a second team from the Pac12 (Oregon State or Stanford). This makes next week's game between Oregon State and Stanford especially important as a likely elimination game.

-I'll predict Clemson to lose to South Carolina, and Oregon State to win one of their games against Stanford/Oregon, leaving them at 10-2 and in the Rose Bowl.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 11-04-2012 at 11:09 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Lame Florida to Rose bowl instead !!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why Rutgers should get in a BCS game. They have had an absurdly easy schedule and play in a horrible conference.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I don't see why Rutgers should get in a BCS game. They have had an absurdly easy schedule and play in a horrible conference.
Because the Big East gets an automatic bid. Even if they didn't, Rutgers would get in if they go undefeated.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going into Arkansas and playing that team is still a good W. The Big East is better than the ACC and you don't hear the same knocks on them. It's funny how Forenci has to knock Rutgers at every turn now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your little brother syndrome is getting a bit too much at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote