Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not gonna lie...I always thought dreidel was a jewish top type thing...

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is, but it's also what I've always called jrdrylie in my head n so would have to be my pet name for him.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao makes sense. I'm sure you two'll make a cute couple.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know we would.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna print that out and keep it in my wallet in case I ever need it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
We're just talking about a kiss though, not trying to bone her on the first date. If she likes you enough to go out to dinner with you n then to go dancing, she likes you enough for a kiss.
Not necessarily. I don't know. Maybe I'm old fashion in that sense. I think it's a risk free approach, especially if you don't want to make things awkward if you want to be friends with her.

And like I said, emotions and feelings don't usually happen overnight. Especially if you were looked at as a friend previously. Sometimes they take time to develop and kissing her too early could result in blowing it completely.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread needs more MOTH.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Where is MOTH

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH is probably stuck between a moment of giggling like a little school girl and crying over his mishaps with the ladies tonite at some club.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

and making out with his ex

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 06:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And lying on the internet.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every word I type is the truth. haha.

Ummm...lets see, it is the weekend, so of course I have a story. Been talking to my ex a little more. It's not really going well. She's currently "friends with benefits", with this douche, who wants to beat my ass. He's like 225, steroid using, perk and coke head...so a good guy, obviously. A real psycho, who is pretty untouchable because of his cop daddy. I dont know if he got word that her and I hooked up last week. I hope so. lol. But anyway...so she was there last night at the bar. I was talking to her, before he showed up and then she drifted away. He and I locked eyes a few times, he was giving me the death stare, I thought it was funny. But yeah...then they started fighting for whatever reason. And she was pissed and wandered from him. Then she was at the bar, and the 30 year old I hooked up with a couple times recently came up to me...noticed I was a little annoyed/frustrated. So she wanted me to kiss her on "the cheek" when my ex would walk by. Didnt really want to, but I did. Kind of got a little lip, not my intention. lol. Sooo...30 year old walks away. Only to come back like 10 seconds later...and she just mauls me right in front of my ex. lmao.

Pretty funny. Bad news...why did I stop with the 30 year old? Because I found out she had a boyfriend. A dude who coaches college football, former TE. Like 6'6 270. lol. I sure can pick em. But yeah, I thought we were cool to just chill as friends now. I had no real attachment. Yeahhhh...she was trying to get me to come over bad. But yeah...two weeks in a row where the girl makes the first move and pretty much pins up against a wall, to make out. pfffftttt. What can I say? I like when girls take control sometimes and I love kissing. I'm gonna get blindsided by a disgruntled dude one of these days, though.

Seriously...when I'm drunk I get so over affectionate too, I guess. Idk why any girl would want to make out with my sloppy self, like that. But it happens a lot more than I'd like to admit. Surprised I've never been slapped by a girl. Apparently I'm a charmer when I'm hammered. huh. I wish I could see myself on camera that drunk, cause I'd probably never drink again.

...happy? More M.O.T.H.'s hilarious so called life stories in the relationship advice thread. At this point...I just laugh all this stuff off.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-20-2012 at 09:56 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Not necessarily. I don't know. Maybe I'm old fashion in that sense. I think it's a risk free approach, especially if you don't want to make things awkward if you want to be friends with her.

And like I said, emotions and feelings don't usually happen overnight. Especially if you were looked at as a friend previously. Sometimes they take time to develop and kissing her too early could result in blowing it completely.
It's not necessarily risk free either. If she's expecting you to make a move, not doing so could be a major turn off.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
It's not necessarily risk free either. If she's expecting you to make a move, not doing so could be a major turn off.
my tendency was usually a kiss on the cheek and gauge her reaction

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Every word I type is the truth. haha.

Ummm...lets see, it is the weekend, so of course I have a story. Been talking to my ex a little more. It's not really going well. She's currently "friends with benefits", with this douche, who wants to beat my ass. He's like 225, steroid using, perk and coke head...so a good guy, obviously. A real psycho, who is pretty untouchable because of his cop daddy. I dont know if he got word that her and I hooked up last week. I hope so. lol. But anyway...so she was there last night at the bar. I was talking to her, before he showed up and then she drifted away. He and I locked eyes a few times, he was giving me the death stare, I thought it was funny. But yeah...then they started fighting for whatever reason. And she was pissed and wandered from him. Then she was at the bar, and the 30 year old I hooked up with a couple times recently came up to me...noticed I was a little annoyed/frustrated. So she wanted me to kiss her on "the cheek" when my ex would walk by. Didnt really want to, but I did. Kind of got a little lip, not my intention. lol. Sooo...30 year old walks away. Only to come back like 10 seconds later...and she just mauls me right in front of my ex. lmao.

Pretty funny. Bad news...why did I stop with the 30 year old? Because I found out she had a boyfriend. A dude who coaches college football, former TE. Like 6'6 270. lol. I sure can pick em. But yeah, I thought we were cool to just chill as friends now. I had no real attachment. Yeahhhh...she was trying to get me to come over bad. But yeah...two weeks in a row where the girl makes the first move and pretty much pins up against a wall, to make out. pfffftttt. What can I say? I like when girls take control sometimes and I love kissing. I'm gonna get blindsided by a disgruntled dude one of these days, though.

Seriously...when I'm drunk I get so over affectionate too, I guess. Idk why any girl would want to make out with my sloppy self, like that. But it happens a lot more than I'd like to admit. Surprised I've never been slapped by a girl. Apparently I'm a charmer when I'm hammered. huh. I wish I could see myself on camera that drunk, cause I'd probably never drink again.

...happy? More M.O.T.H.'s hilarious so called life stories in the relationship advice thread. At this point...I just laugh all this stuff off.
MOTH why do you want to continue talking to your ex if she has no morals or any self respect? You need to move on son! Its time to pimp yourself out to other girls and go get ya some.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I know, I know. I really am an idiot for being so hung up on her. She's not a good girl and she's not going to settle down. And if she ever does...she probably wont be faithful anyway. Just something about her...i cant explain it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-20-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, I know, I know. I really am an idiot for being so hung up on her. She's not a good girl and she's not going to settle down. And if she ever does...she probably wont be faithful anyway. Just something about her...i cant explain it.
For your ex

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Noooooooooooooo joke. I put that up as a facebook status when I broke up with. lol. I just thought it was funny. That's a good song.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-20-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously is there only one ******* bar in that state?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Seriously is there only one ******* bar in that state?
Thought it was a joke at first but...yea I'm starting to wonder this as well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This is actually in PA. Ummmm...there are several that we all go to. But typically everyone around here goes to this same bar/club every weekend or so. You see the same faces every weekend.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-20-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you should like... stop going to that bar.
Don't even bother...he won't listen to sound logic and reasoning.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Eh. Nothing bad really happened.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-20-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Eh. Nothing bad really happened.
Dude, I make bad decisions to, but do you not read your own post?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I would start carrying a knife if I were you. Just sayin...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: