Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-19-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a good defense for this week that you'd expect to be on free agents? 10 teams.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
What's a good defense for this week that you'd expect to be on free agents? 10 teams.
give us a list of whos available for you to pick up.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I like Austin to bounce back more than I like Antonio to stop being a huge disappointment.
Brown is being a disappointment? Outside of last Thursday, he's put up 4 or more catches with about 80 yards. He's on pace to catch 90. He may not be putting up the TD numbers that Wallace is, but Brown has been productive.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody in need of a bye-week RB: Andre Brown, David Wilson, and Jon Dwyer aren't bad options.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Def think hard about Dwyer.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwyer is the starter this week.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting both Andre Brown and Jon Dwyer. These are tough times, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
give us a list of whos available for you to pick up.
Just trying to get some discussion going, jeez Bert!

But it turns out since I last checked that Minnesota was dropped, playing Arizona this week. They'll be on waivers until Sunday, so I'd have to remember to put them in my lineup at some point before the Bills game, at which I will be tailgating all morning. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, and I wouldn't expect to lose them on waivers, should I choose them (I'm 3rd priority, one guy ahead of me already had SF play for him this week)

Anyway, here's a list in order of points scored to date, byes excluded:

Old 10-19-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Just trying to get some discussion going, jeez Bert!

But it turns out since I last checked that Minnesota was dropped, playing Arizona this week. They'll be on waivers until Sunday, so I'd have to remember to put them in my lineup at some point before the Bills game, at which I will be tailgating all morning. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, and I wouldn't expect to lose them on waivers, should I choose them (I'm 3rd priority, one guy ahead of me already had SF play for him this week)

Anyway, here's a list in order of points scored to date, byes excluded:

wait so Minny is still available and you're over here asking us which defense to pickup?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

"it turns out since I last checked"

I didn't want to seem rude by not responding to your request. BERT YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY
Old 10-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
"it turns out since I last checked"

I didn't want to seem rude by not responding to your request. BERT YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY
yet i'm so loveable at the same time. how do i do it?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yet i'm so loveable at the same time. how do i do it?
I've always assumed you wrap yourself in bacon.

It's hard to stay angry at someone who smells like bacon all the time.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I've always assumed you wrap yourself in bacon.

It's hard to stay angry at someone who smells like bacon all the time.
this is true

also what does one think of MJD and Michael Bush for Fred Jackson and Hakeem Nicks?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is true

also what does one think of MJD and Michael Bush for Fred Jackson and Hakeem Nicks?
Two of my least favorite RBs for the hardest working RB in football and an uberstud WR.

Can you guess which side I like better?

Please note: Bush produces pretty well for a guy I always say is way overrated. Also, MJD has been better than I expected based on his league leading season followed by an extended holdout. Which is to say that I may be guilty of being a bit shortsighted on both.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Two of my least favorite RBs for the hardest working RB in football and an uberstud WR.

Can you guess which side I like better?

Please note: Bush produces pretty well for a guy I always say is way overrated. Also, MJD has been better than I expected based on his league leading season followed by an extended holdout. Which is to say that I may be guilty of being a bit shortsighted on both.
thats if he'd accept that. i'd be left with Jax/LeShoure/F Jones/Ridley

my WR's would be pretty unbeatable Bowe/Nelson/Hicks/Hartline/Kerley/V Brown
Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

he countered MJD/Nelson/Bush for Jax/Hicks/Lloyd.

I dont want to get rid of Nelson..

what about Bowe instead of Nelson

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
he countered MJD/Nelson/Bush for Jax/Hicks/Lloyd.

I dont want to get rid of Nelson..

what about Bowe instead of Nelson
I traded Nelson last week.

Try it with Bowe. Most people are scared of him b/c of Cassel & Quinn, though.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I traded Nelson last week.

Try it with Bowe. Most people are scared of him b/c of Cassel & Quinn, though.
He accepted Bowe. So Bowe/MJD/Bush for Nicks/Jax/Lloyd
Old 10-20-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
He accepted Bowe. So Bowe/MJD/Bush for Nicks/Jax/Lloyd
Idk why but after the trade went through he dropped Bush so I essentially got nicks/jax/lloyd for Bowe/MJD
Old 10-20-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the team has decided to let Graham rest his injured ankle. He will not be traveling with his teammates to Tampa for Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers.
Sorry Graham owners
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1...21020at101.png

so I did not know about ahmads injury this wednesday when I picked up Wilson, but I think he will play, I picked up Dwyer. Is this the lineup you'd roll with?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1...21020at101.png

so I did not know about ahmads injury this wednesday when I picked up Wilson, but I think he will play, I picked up Dwyer. Is this the lineup you'd roll with?

Yeah I mean you don't really have any other options. It's a good lineup.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwyer or Leshoure? Bad bye week management. 1 ppr

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Dwyer or Leshoure? Bad bye week management. 1 ppr
I've been advising against LeShoure all week and I own him
Old 10-20-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I mean you don't really have any other options. It's a good lineup.
i think if wilson is starting for the giants i will play him at RB, but my question is moreso Dwyer or Wright at flex

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote