Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-20-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
i think if wilson is starting for the giants i will play him at RB, but my question is moreso Dwyer or Wright at flex
My gut is telling me Dwyer
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it going to be wilson or brown who is starting for the NYG?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 man league- I have CJ Spiller and Mike Williams offered AJ Green. Non PPR and I have Ray Rice and Matt Forte at RB/Victor Cruz an Jordy Nelson at WR. I love having the 3 headed monster at RB but AJ is sexy. So conflicted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
14 man league- I have CJ Spiller and Mike Williams offered AJ Green. Non PPR and I have Ray Rice and Matt Forte at RB/Victor Cruz an Jordy Nelson at WR. I love having the 3 headed monster at RB but AJ is sexy. So conflicted.
I'd say take AJ! you have a good RB stable and green > spiller.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Is it going to be wilson or brown who is starting for the NYG?
Bradshaw is not ruled out right now, but I honestly don't know. Wilson has looked so good, and its obvious hes the most talented, and Andre Brown isn't much of a pass protector either.

I want Wilson, but if Bradshaw is out it may be brown with a heavy dose of wilson

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo standard scoring

Ben Roethlisberger @ CIN
or
Cam Newton vs. DAL
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alfred Morris vs NYG or CJ Spiller vs TEN?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Flip a coin.

Positives for Morris - not splitting carries

Positives for Spiller - playing Tennessee
Old 10-21-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I crazy for thinking of starting Phillip Tanner vs CAR over Fred Jackson vs TEN?

Dallas' running game was great last week against Baltimore, have to think they'll stick with it against Carolina and with Murray out Tanner should get 8-12 touches, including the goal line looks.

Jackson has just been soooo disappointing...
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owen Daniels over Gronk?

I know he's been battling a hip injury and with Hernandez coming back he hasn't done much the last few weeks but something in the back of my mind sees him going nuts against the j e t s jerks jerks jerks
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what's the word on hernandez today?

and Elvis, i'm taking your advice with a grain of salt as it could end up costing me $10 today......
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Am I crazy for thinking of starting Phillip Tanner vs CAR over Fred Jackson vs TEN?

Dallas' running game was great last week against Baltimore, have to think they'll stick with it against Carolina and with Murray out Tanner should get 8-12 touches, including the goal line looks.

Play Jackson... Tennessee defense is putrid.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randle cobb vs. STL or kendall wright vs. BUF????

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
Owen Daniels over Gronk?

I know he's been battling a hip injury and with Hernandez coming back he hasn't done much the last few weeks but something in the back of my mind sees him going nuts against the j e t s jerks jerks jerks
Im playing Gronk, I think NE is going to try to kick their ass even if they are up big just because of the rivalry

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Yahoo standard scoring

Ben Roethlisberger @ CIN
or
Cam Newton vs. DAL
Im gunna go with big ben, he's gunna pass a ******** with both Mendy and Redman out.

Quote:
I'm biased but the giants rush defense has been pretty damn good, our pass D hasn't until late. Spiller is going to get a lot more TD opportunities I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post

Thought about it, but its too much of a risk for me. Fred is a viable option, why try to get fancy?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
HELPPPP!1!!

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aright I'm going with Fred
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id go Cobb

Chandler vs Ten or H Miller @ Cin non PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee has allowed 13 total touchdowns, 8 have gone to tight ends. I'm playing Chandler if I've got him. both of your guys are touchdown or bust types, anyway, so just play the matchup
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

needs some more opinions

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

needs some more opinions
for some reason I remember reading that Finnegan covers the slot (though that seems wrong) and if that's true, Wright is definitely the better play. even ignoring that, I still kind of like Wright. he is more likely to run underneath routes with Britt/Washington on the outside and Hasselbeck has a dink and dunk arm so he could see a lot of catches and YAC
Old 10-21-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Dalton vs. PIT

or

Tony **** @ CAR?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I've thought all week that Romo could end up the highest scoring QB in the NFL vs Carolina. Gamble is out and their pass defense has been weak as is. they're also decimated at LB which could mean good things for Witten
Old 10-21-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Painful for the guy that posted about Doug Martin or Trent Richardson. I was in that same boat and chose Richardson with him practicing all week. Now Martin gets 19 and Richardson with 1.9. Of course I have to be playing the guy that has Jordy with 19, Houston's defense with 20, Chris Johnson with 32, Santana Moss with 17, and Eli for 16. I have 109 with Denarious left and he has 110 with Forte and Hanson. So brutal. The third place team is 30 points below me. Twice in a row I am playing the guy with the top points in the league. Lost week I played the guy that got 148 and the most points in the league this whole season.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Ok Ridley is too inconsistent and I know Nicks will bounce back but would you do Ridley and Nicks for Matthews and Gibson. And if he declined that trade sub Spiller for Matthews?