Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-19-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out
DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps - DNP)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee - DNP)
RB Da’Rel Scott (Knee - DNP)
LB Jacquian Williams (Knee - DNP)

Questionable
LB Michael Boley (Hip - LP)
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot - DNP)

Probable
RB Andre Brown (Concussion - FP)
WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee - LP)
CB Corey Webster (Hand/Hamstring - FP)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you think gets the start if Bradshaw doesn't play?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown and Wilson combo. And I think Bradshaw will play and start though.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope this is like the Browns game, where despite coming out flat, we get our **** together and smoke them.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hall of fame hoe! Any questions who starts?

Also, Wilson really shows how irrelevant combine 40 yd times can be. Kid is stupid fast on the field.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Hall of fame hoe! Any questions who starts?

Also, Wilson really shows how irrelevant combine 40 yd times can be. Kid is stupid fast on the field.
Didn't he run like a 4.4? That's pretty fast either way lol. But, anyway, Coughlin does not start rookies... unless the situation is dire. If Bradshaw doesn't play, I think it's safe to say Andre Brown will start but the carries will be split evenely between him and Wilson.

He was still a great pick, although I didn't expect it.

We need to crush Bob and the Redskins. 0-2 in the division can really come back to haunt us. Tomorrow's game is more important than it seems.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He ran like a 4.48 I think, which is good but not great.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
He ran like a 4.48 I think, which is good but not great.
He ran a 4.41, which i think is what Aaron Ross ran, but I agree with you Bama, it is apparent that his 40 time is not indicative of how fast he is. He plays much faster.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...son?id=2533035
http://www.thekeyplay.com/content/20...n-wows-combine

Says 4.49 but yeah, point stands.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He reminds me a lot of Chris Johnson/Jamal Charles. Actually more like Jamal Charles than Chris Johnson. Johnson was a much more patient runner and his cuts were so sharp.

I hope we can re-sign both Cruz and Nicks next year. If those 2 come back, we bring Bennett back, and Wilson and Randle progress the way I anticipate them to progress over the course of the season, we could have a scary offense in 2014.

Especially if they use the next draft to shore up the OL a little.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He reminds me a lot of Chris Johnson/Jamal Charles. Actually more like Jamal Charles than Chris Johnson. Johnson was a much more patient runner and his cuts were so sharp.

I hope we can re-sign both Cruz and Nicks next year. If those 2 come back, we bring Bennett back, and Wilson and Randle progress the way I anticipate them to progress over the course of the season, we could have a scary offense in 2014.

Its funny you say that because he reminds me a lot of those guys too, I compared Chris Johnson to Wilson w/ scott's notes and they were very similar players. CJ Spiller is another guy I think he compares to and it wasnt a surprise that we picked him because we were looking at Spiller a year or two before.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Nicks should be offered a lesser contract than he probably wants due to the fact he gets hurt every god damn year! Sometimes I forget he is 24 years old, because he has the body of a player about to hit 30. I actually want Bennett back no matter what. He should be priority due to the value of his position.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Nicks should be offered a lesser contract than he probably wants due to the fact he gets hurt every god damn year! Sometimes I forget he is 24 years old, because he has the body of a player about to hit 30. I actually want Bennett back no matter what. He should be priority due to the value of his position.
I agree, Bennett's blocking is phenomenal and he is more than good enough in the pass game

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks still plays 14 games a year. Who cares if he's banged up when he still produces?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Nicks still plays 14 games a year. Who cares if he's banged up when he still produces?
I do and he is 100% when he does play. It's not like once he comes back he is 100% fine and healthy. It's always a nagging injury which stays all season. He is like the Justin Tuck of the offense. Let's see how he does now with this foot and knee issues as the season continues on.

Quote:
I agree, Bennett's blocking is phenomenal and he is more than good enough in the pass game
That's the perfect TE for this system. A great blocker and someone who can do damage in passing game. It's a big time featured position or valued position in this system because you basically have to be half offensive linemen, half WR. He fits that bill and does both very well. You have to re-sign him, and keep some stability.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
That's the perfect TE for this system. A great blocker and someone who can do damage in passing game. It's a big time featured position or valued position in this system because you basically have to be half offensive linemen, half WR. He fits that bill and does both very well. You have to re-sign him, and keep some stability.
He just needs to not pull stuff like stopping short on a route, that just isnt acceptable. Otherwise I think the guy fits in very well with our locker room and team.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That just happened.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

cruz shouldve had two more touchdowns, but thank god for the win

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and i'm ok with it because we always play down to our opponent and Eli was off today and I'm sure he'll turn it around. Get it out of the way now and against a team we can do things like that against
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That just happened.
I ran to my weights and started doing curls the instant they scored that last TD and give Eli the ball. Still don't believe in superstitions, but...Giants!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You do know this team is aging us at least 5 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's being generous. Between this team and the Rangers, I don't doubt that I have a heart attack at a very young age, but it's whatever I still Bleed Blue!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nah man, I'm never nervous with this team.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Nah man, I'm never nervous with this team.
It's not nerves, it's the excitement.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Cruz is a monster.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: