Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-21-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee's out...got damnit.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Completely, if the Jets offered a 1st & 3rd right now I'd hope Jerry would take it.
Ware's my favorite Cowboy that's not a triplet....I have the utmost respect for him and Witten.....Warriors and the best of the best at their positions.

I'm just not convinced that we'll see a SB with this group of players...and we need to use the draft to build a better team around the new pieces we have in Carter, Lee, Demarco, Dez, Claiborne....Spend some currency on a QB of the future, draft in the trenches, and go from there.

:( I'm sad I'm even typing this.

I'm just gonna pretend I didn't read that.

D steppin' it up again! ...vs a running QB!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I'm just not convinced that we'll see a SB with this group of players...and we need to use the draft to build a better team around the new pieces we have in Carter, Lee, Demarco, Dez, Claiborne....Spend some currency on a QB of the future, draft in the trenches, and go from there.

:( I'm sad I'm even typing this.

Yea that's true I don't either, but I don't think I could part with Ware who is a HOFer and will keep playing at a high level. I still want to compete and he's going to be going strong for a long time.

Also Dez has some really low football IQ, I don't know if we work on him with certain things but he's definately not the smartest. And for the life of me if we don't get him off of returns all together I might toss my computer through a window. Do we need to get him a major injury or have him give us a major mistake late in a game before realizing it's not worth it?

There is a 80% chance something negative happens and 20% chance he takes it to the house, I'd rather get 5 yards on a punt return and start the offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea that's true I don't either, but I don't think I could part with Ware who is a HOFer and will keep playing at a high level. I still want to compete and he's going to be going strong for a long time.

Also Dez has some really low football IQ, I don't know if we work on him with certain things but he's definately not the smartest. And for the life of me if we don't get him off of returns all together I might toss my computer through a window. Do we need to get him a major injury or have him give us a major mistake late in a game before realizing it's not worth it?

There is a 80% chance something negative happens and 20% chance he takes it to the house, I'd rather get 5 yards on a punt return and start the offense.
Yea, I want D.Ware to retire a cowboy...but I'm a fan of the star, not players...if a team dangled a couple high draft picks...I think I'd consider it.

Romo nearly throws a back breaking pick.....that's dropped...

It's romo y'all. Scratch everything i've said....It's romo.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is like a funeral. :/ Hope we win.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have I seen this somewhere before?

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Have I seen this somewhere before?
The majority of 4th qtrs for the last few years...

Teams able to march right up the field, helped by big penalties.

Hold them here D!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Yep...1st and goal..
Old 10-21-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaaaaaahhhh these games are just miserable...
Old 10-21-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Lol. It's funny because our games our like a re-run of the same bad movie over and over. You could have called that drive out from a mile away. We have a chance though to show some heart with 11 minutes left, it'll say a lot about what type of team we are.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have faith that we can win this!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Fragile Felix...like clockwork....catch a pass, run a for some yards....call to come out to the sideline.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I still have faith that we can win this!
Oh we're going to win....no doubt in my mind.

They're just going to make it as nerve wracking as possible until the game is over.

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 10-21-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Oh Romo... will you just get hurt already? This is pathetic.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Whew Romo.....we need this win...Witten was wide open, nice Run, but got damnit.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Catch That Dez!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Dez gotta come through there.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh dez. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Oh so conservative...
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Yep...FG time...
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Somebody still doesn't trust his QB....

Quote:
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No trust in Romo.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice call Garrett. Jesus

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

When did Dez become a basket catcher? I HATE BASKET CATCHERS!

USE YOUR DAMN HANDS!
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Somebody still doesn't trust his QB....
Blame him?