Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-14-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SniperDosPuntoCero
Rookie

SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey guys, wanna see a great meltdown thread by our favorite Illini poster?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=169&f=2617&t=9804896&p=1
God, I missed you, treat.
SniperDosPuntoCero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperDosPuntoCero View Post
God, I missed you, treat.
Heyyyyyyy buddy. You see the awesomeness of Sparty yesterday?

I need to find a gif of the Benny Hill scene before halftime.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
SniperDosPuntoCero
Rookie

SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heyyyyyyy buddy. You see the awesomeness of Sparty yesterday?

I need to find a gif of the Benny Hill scene before halftime.
I did not see the game other than the highlights, but good work!
SniperDosPuntoCero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey guys, wanna see a great meltdown thread by our favorite Illini poster?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=169&f=2617&t=9804896&p=1
He's right, though. Speaman is going to Minnesota.

That's actually the biggest collection of Illinois fans I've ever seen in one place.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
He's right, though. Speaman is going to Minnesota.

That's actually the biggest collection of Illinois fans I've ever seen in one place.
He's actually a great thing for their fan base. He unites them all in the common cause of hating him. I'm starting to think maybe that's been his goal all along...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Well Illinois looks VERY beatable for Penn State, Northwestern looks tough but i think we can win, and Iowa looks beatable. It's not too crazy to think that PSU can be 5-2 heading into the OSU game.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha. Great prediction. O'Brien has been nothing short of phenomenal this year.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha. Great prediction. O'Brien has been nothing short of phenomenal this year.
I'll admit, I was one of the people complaining about the hire, but I'll gladly eat that crow. Going to enjoy the camp out this week.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O'Brien has been incredible considering the talent he lost. Promising future awaits :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be 6-1 if Ficken wasn't such a shithead.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Old 10-22-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The terrible resolution makes it even scarier.

I think it's going to be a crazy game. Stupid McMoxy actually is playing well this season.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
The terrible resolution makes it even scarier.

I think it's going to be a crazy game. Stupid McMoxy actually is playing well this season.
I'm pumped for it. Hoping its on par with the 2005 game.

Saw this and thought it was really funny:

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm pumped for it. Hoping its on par with the 2005 game.

Saw this and thought it was really funny:

LOL!

I still haven't seen an explanation of what was wrong with Miller pre-injury and post-injury.

I see no way that he didn't have a concussion. Yet the SID says he didn't. OTOH, I don't see the OSU hospital risking it's reputation by clearing him if he wasn't concussion free.

With all of that, I'm guessing he was sick pre-game and pulled his back or something on that tackle. I can't walk when I strain my back. It's all that I've got outside of a concussion.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

JoeJoe, you coming out for the game?
Old 10-22-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
JoeJoe, you coming out for the game?
I wish. I live in Austin, Texas. Which is cool most of the time, but during football season, it blows :(
Old 10-24-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State signs home and home futures with TCU, Oregon, and Texas from 2018-2022. Hopefully they add to it, I love when we've played big out of conference games early in the season against teams like USC and Texas before. Having Cal be the biggest out of conference game is disappointing. This adds to future games already schedules against Oklahoma, UNC, Vanderbilt, Viriginia Tech, and Cincinatti. Still disappointed that they canceled the Georgia series.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 10-24-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Vanderbilt canceled on Ohio State.

Old 10-24-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vanderbilt canceled on Ohio State.
Must have missed that. Not a big deal I guess.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So AJ Barker, the Gophers best receiver is transferring. And well..he could have handled it better....

http://ajbarker82.tumblr.com/
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yikes.....

I've wondered why Kill kept deflecting questions about giving scholarships to walk-ons, and I've never really bough the "aw shucks" public persona Kill puts out there.

That said....yikes...

Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not sure that Kill is totally blameless here, it's really impossible to know with the information we're given. Most of it is pretty whiny but if the Gophers are mishandling injuries as he's claiming that's a whole different deal.

Regardless, it's going to hurt him when he's looking for schools to transfer to, this helped no one whatsoever.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Welcome to the Big Ten, Maryland!

Please get better in football.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhhh hey guys!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't Rutgers suck at basketball? Maybe we'll actually have competition for the worst team in the league now!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote