Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-21-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt it. They are better than you guys. They've played Miami, Michigan, Micnigan State, Stanford and BYU. Almost all those teams are better than what you've played, with Michigan State and BYU being debatable.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're better!

#RutgersIn2012
Old 10-21-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could beat ND but I don't worry about the rankings. Take care of our own **** and we'll see where it falls. Perception is no longer reality.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm just living in the moment and loving every bit of it. We're undefeated and that's all that counts. We just have to keep it up. Bummer about Cincy losing, but it shows they've got some pretty big weaknesses and that when Louisville comes here it really could be for all the marbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm just living in the moment and loving every bit of it. We're undefeated and that's all that counts. We just have to keep it up. Bummer about Cincy losing, but it shows they've got some pretty big weaknesses and that when Louisville comes here it really could be for all the marbles
Exactly. I'm just enjoying this. I don't care what the other Big East teams do though. Just win.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanu is active tonight!
TD pass #2 coming up

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Still 15. Blah.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So Beau was just named one of the semifinalists for the Butkus award but Khas was not. Love Beau but come on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that doesn't even make sense. Stevie Beau is my boy and I love it, but Khas could've actually had a chance at it. I'm confused by it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah makes no sense. Apparently Greene can still pop on the final list but still weird. He's been on the same level as all the other top LB's this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you guys are underrating Beau. I'm curious to see what he runs at the combine. But I think he's better than he's getting credit for.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think you guys are underrating Beau. I'm curious to see what he runs at the combine. But I think he's better than he's getting credit for.
He's very good but Greene is better. Beau is more versatile because he can play any LB position but the measureables won't be there come draft time. He'll probably be a 5th-7th round pick. Greene will probably go in the 2nd or 3rd.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
oh trust me, I LOVE my stevie beau. Him and Khas have been my favorites on the team for a while now. Steve is a god damn animal in a phone boothe. Just monstrous.

However, Greene is overall more talented and hell, he could've had a shot at winning the award because of some of his gaudy numbers. He's also way better in coverage, since he used to be a safety (obvious things are obvious)
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
oh trust me, I LOVE my stevie beau. Him and Khas have been my favorites on the team for a while now. Steve is a god damn animal in a phone boothe. Just monstrous.

However, Greene is overall more talented and hell, he could've had a shot at winning the award because of some of his gaudy numbers. He's also way better in coverage, since he used to be a safety (obvious things are obvious)
Te'o already has it locked up. There are people trying to make a Heisman case and no one is voting for a Rutgers player over someone from ND. Our history/conference is used against us at every turn.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

this isn't a biased question or anything but has te'o really been that good this year?
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I've seen a few games this year and he's very good but it does seem like the ND hype machine makes him better. He's no better in college than Greene or 10 other guys.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Oh trust me, I'm not knocking Greene at all. I think he's a stud. But Beau has tools man. I'm tellin ya. I love how he sinks his hips. He has a nice frame, long arms, he can pack on weight. Good movement skills. He has tools.

It all depends on how he times to me. If he times well, he's a good prospect. Physically, from a height/weight/length standpoint, he beats out Greene. If he times well, he's an intriguing prospect.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Teo is good. But he doesn't wow me the way Luke did last year. When I saw Luke, I saw a stud.

When I see Teo, I see a solid NFL linebacker. I don't see greatness, I just see a guy who's solid all around.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Realistically I think Greene, Beau, Ryan, Harmon, and Jones all have a spot in the NFL. Vallone has an outside shot but I don't know where he would fit because of his size but he would be a great high motor guy. That's just the upper classmen. I don't know if Glaud or the Merrells would go either. Jamal perhaps as he's looked pretty good this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Teo is good. But he doesn't wow me the way Luke did last year. When I saw Luke, I saw a stud.

When I see Teo, I see a solid NFL linebacker. I don't see greatness, I just see a guy who's solid all around.
Agreed. #ND hype machine

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Realistically I think Greene, Beau, Ryan, Harmon, and Jones all have a spot in the NFL. Vallone has an outside shot but I don't know where he would fit because of his size but he would be a great high motor guy. That's just the upper classmen. I don't know if Glaud or the Merrells would go either. Jamal perhaps as he's looked pretty good this year.
I agree, Jones may be a fringe guy, not sure he sticks, but I could see it. Harmon could be a very good backup safety for a team. If Silvestro got a shot, I don't see why Vallone wouldn't somewhere.
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I wonder if he adds a little more weight if he could play 3-4 DE?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-25-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We just picked up a 2014 commit from Florida. Might be the earliest commit we've ever had.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-25-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
We just picked up a 2014 commit from Florida. Might be the earliest commit we've ever had.
wow, that's nuts. What position/caliber? Also, looks like we're really making some noise and have recruiting staying power in Florida
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
wow, that's nuts. What position/caliber? Also, looks like we're really making some noise and have recruiting staying power in Florida
He's a RB. Apparently by this time next year he is probably a top 10/20 player in all of Florida! Let's hope we can hold on to him. This is crazy. His name is Josh Hicks.

sig by BoneKrusher