Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Honestly, I'm shocked San Francisco is #1.

http://images.businessweek.com/slide...-cities#slide1
Number 1 for what? ****?

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
My take on the list:

Tampa is 34th and Orlando and Miami aren't even on the list? I like Tampa, but it is not as fun as Orlando and Miami.

Indianapolis and Chicago are way too low. Indianapolis I feel is an underated city. I've heard it called "Jacksonville without a beach." But as a longtime Jacksonville resident, I can say with authority that Indy i much better. And Chicago being behind Cincinnati, Raleigh, and Philadelphia?

I'm digging Atlanta and Nashville, two of my favorite cities, being in the top-20.

New Orleans is way too high. It has good food and that is it. It's dangerous, dirty, smells like ****, crowded, and a bunch of other stuff that makes it suck. I've been there twice and I have no desire to ever get within 100 miles of that place again.
Tampa brings in the highest revenue of all the Florida cities. I should know I live here.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's some kind of mistake. McAllen, Texas isn't on there.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
There's some kind of mistake. McAllen, Texas isn't on there.
lol. Never even heard of that podunk town.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
Tampa brings in the highest revenue of all the Florida cities. I should know I live here.
Who cares? Jacksonville has the highest population in the state, doesn't mean it should be on the list. I should know, I lived there for 13 years. Tampa is a cool city. But better than Miami and Orlando it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Who cares? Jacksonville has the highest population in the state, doesn't mean it should be on the list. I should know, I lived there for 13 years. Tampa is a cool city. But better than Miami and Orlando it is not.
Miami is where my old deadbeat Cuban roommate is from. Miami can suck a ****.