Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I need a defense for this week. Here is what is remaining on the waiver wire.

Jets vs Miami
Chargers vs Cleveland

Those are the only two with good matchups.
No Raiders?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
No Raiders?
Forgot Quinn was starting, but with Charles and Bowe, I figured they'd own the Raiders D.

But yes, they are available.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Forgot Quinn was starting, but with Charles and Bowe, I figured they'd own the Raiders D.

But yes, they are available.
Average ranking for what I am seeing is Jets 14th, Chargers 11th and Raiders 12th.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My matchups are way too good this week. Unfortunately I have to leave ONE of these guys on the bench... who should it be?

Lesean Mccoy vs ATL
Matt Forte vs CAR
Marshawn Lynch @ DET
Jordy Nelson vs JAC
Antonio Brown vs WAS
Eric Decker vs NO

This is tough...

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
My matchups are way too good this week. Unfortunately I have to leave ONE of these guys on the bench... who should it be?

Lesean Mccoy vs ATL
Matt Forte vs CAR
Marshawn Lynch @ DET
Jordy Nelson vs JAC
Antonio Brown vs WAS
Eric Decker vs NO

This is tough...
go with the best defense. that being ATL. Bench McCoy.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post

Lesean Mccoy vs ATL
Matt Forte vs CAR
Marshawn Lynch @ DET
Jordy Nelson vs JAC
Antonio Brown vs WAS
Eric Decker vs NO

This is tough...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
go with the best defense. that being ATL. Bench McCoy.
I don't know how you bench Shady... I would bench Lynch before I bench McCoy but with that said I think I would bench Brown.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know how you bench Shady... I would bench Lynch before I bench McCoy but with that said I think I would bench Brown.
Vick is why. You get into the redzone and he QB sneaks it or passes to the backup tight end or fumbles it or throws a pick.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Palmer vs KC or Cam Cam vs Chi

I'm leaning towards Palmer against a horrible defense

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

msteele617 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Help me better my team? What players should I try and go after waivers/trades. Who's consistent and who should I sell now? (playoffs 14-16, Standard Scoring)

4-3
Q-Tom Brady
R-Matt Forte
R-Alfred Morris
R/W-Darren Sproles
W-Hakeem Nicks
W-Eric Decker
T-Owen Daniels
D-TB (Gonna drop in waivers for MIA or DEN) Just got burned by NO this week
K-Stephen Gostkowski
B-Steve Johnson
B-Ben Roethlisberger
B-Domenik Hixon (Nicks healthy should I drop?)
B-William Powell (Dropping in waivers, LSH already gone)
B-Santana Moss
B-David Wilson, NYG RB (Dropping in waivers)

Last edited by msteele617 : 10-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.
msteele617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

Ya if CHI can shut down Megatron like that, I'd go with Palmer.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Vick is why. You get into the redzone and he QB sneaks it or passes to the backup tight end or fumbles it or throws a pick.
Reid is on a very short leash which means that Vick is on an even shorter one. Their has been talk of pulling him for Foles already. I think they are going to rely on McCoy much more now that Vick is Captain Turnover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

I would go Palmer
Old 10-23-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chose 2 RBs:

Darren McFadden vs KC
Doug Martin vs Minnesota
Alfred Morris vs Pittsburgh

Chose 1 flex:

Any left over RB
Josh Gordon vs SD
Lance Moore vs Denver

I'm leaning towards Morris, DMAC, Moore. 1 point PPR.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Chose 2 RBs:

Darren McFadden vs KC

Chose 1 flex:

Lance Moore vs Denver
you're welcome
Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

Quote:
Chose 2 RBs:

Darren McFadden vs KC
Doug Martin vs Minnesota

Chose 1 flex:

Any left over RB
Josh Gordon vs SD
Lance Moore vs Denver

I'm leaning towards Morris, DMAC, Moore. 1 point PPR.
DMC
Morris

Moore
Old 10-23-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Thoughts on this deal.

SJax and Britt for R.Matthews.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thoughts on this deal.

SJax and Britt for R.Matthews.
Mathews is 10x better than what either one of those guys will provide the rest of the year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Mathews is 10x better than what either one of those guys will provide the rest of the year
Thats what I was thinking as well.

I am hoping that since the guy is obliterated at WR that he will do the deal.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Dwayne Bowe for Ryan Mathews? Who wins.

(I have Bowe, but lots WR depth with Colston, Julio Jones, Torrey Smith, Malcolm Floyd and Josh Gordon, but meager RB depth with Jamaal Charles, Spiller, F-Jax, and S-Jax at RB.)

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 10-23-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
How about Dwayne Bowe for Ryan Mathews? Who wins.

(I have Bowe, but lots WR depth with Colston, Julio Jones, Torrey Smith, Malcolm Floyd and Josh Gordon, but meager RB depth with Jamaal Charles, Spiller, F-Jax, and S-Jax at RB.)
i think you know. and that's awesome RB depth BTW on a good day Spiller/F Jax can get you 50 points.

eta: yeah i'd do that in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-23-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i think you know. and that's awesome RB depth BTW on a good day Spiller/Jax can get you 50 points.
50 points? Damn what kinda league are you in?
Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm trying to buy low on Stafford because I don't trust Romo or Flacco later in the season. Would you try and buy low on him or keep Romo and Flacco?
Old 10-23-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
50 points? Damn what kinda league are you in?
PPR they both catch a lot of passes.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm trying to buy low on Stafford because I don't trust Romo or Flacco later in the season. Would you try and buy low on him or keep Romo and Flacco?
who else is on the waiver wire?I'd stick with Ponder over those two tbh.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
who else is on the waiver wire?I'd stick with Ponder over those two tbh.
No one is good on the waiver wire.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I would stick with Romo and Flacco.

Depending on what you would be giving up for Stafford.