Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- WR Lavelle Hawkins
- S Robert Johnson
- RB Jamie Harper
- OT Byron Stingily
- S Al Afalava

Yeah, I'm only offering scrubs. Our starters are starters for a reason, and I'd prefer to hold onto guys until we have a plan in place to replace them. Perhaps the FO would like to unload some contracts such as FS Michael Griffin, who is underperforming greatly after signing an $30 million contract extension, or perhaps even RB Chris Johnson, but we have enough cap space and if we did put either one of them up, then we'd handcuff ourselves in the draft, which is the opposite of what we need to do considering the lack of talent and depth across the defense and vital need at interior OL.

Of the group, I'd expect Hawkins to be snatched up, since he's a good 3rd/4th WR, and perhaps RoJo as well for safety depth.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Tyson Jackson
2. Glenn Dorsey
3. Stanford Routt
4. Steve Breaston
5. Javier Arenas
Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Hawk
Ryan Taylor
Jarrett Bush
Jeff Saturday
Graham Harrell

I think this is in line with the rules.

Last edited by WCH : 10-23-2012 at 03:50 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Detroit

Kellen Moore
Jonte Green
Stefan Logan
Ricardo Silva
Jacob Lacy

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking through these lists, it's no surprise the Texans were awful for so long. A team made up of these guys would be soooo terrible. They'd most likely be starting Geno Smith, throwing to Kevin Ogletree and Golden Tate, while handing off to Deangelo Williams behind the Bears offensiveline. GROSS.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Looking through these lists, it's no surprise the Texans were awful for so long. A team made up of these guys would be soooo terrible. They'd most likely be starting Geno Smith, throwing to Kevin Ogletree and Golden Tate, while handing off to Deangelo Williams behind the Bears offensiveline. GROSS.
That original Texans team was just goddamn terrible. They should have put some scrub QB out there to get eaten alive, not Carr.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:38 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I guess if I was pressured I'd go with this for New England:

1. TE Daniel Fells
2. OG Dan Connolly
3. OG Nick McDonald
4. DT Brandon Deaderick
5. DE Justin Francis

Almost every Patriot I'd subject to waivers is an impending free agent or on injured reserve though.
Wait... why Dan Connolly? Has he been passed on the depth chart (I haven't been watching the OL rotations)
Old 10-23-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Wait... why Dan Connolly? Has he been passed on the depth chart (I haven't been watching the OL rotations)
No, but his contract is relatively expensive (total of $5.25 million over the next two years) and I think someone like Donald Thomas or Marcus Cannon could replace him. There aren't many options on the Patriots.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I realize this isn't every team, but here is the list I'm picking from:

If more than one person gave their choices for the same team, I went with the list from whoever posted first.

So, I would choose (in no particular order)

QB Matt Flynn, Seattle - Guy can be the placeholder for the first year so Geno Smith doesn't get David Carr'd right away.

RB Darren McFadden, Oakland - Young, explosive player with only one year left on the deal. If he gets hurt or sucks, he can be allowed to walk with no complaint.

RB DeAngelo Williams, Carolina - He has a few more years left on his deal and isn't that cheap, but the guaranteed money has already been paid. He and McFadden can split carries the first year.

WR Anquan Boldin, Baltimore - Only one year left on his deal. Can be the first year veteran WR.

WR Golden Tate, Seattle - One dirt-cheap year left on his deal and still young. Solid enough for a first year #2 WR given that.

TE JerMichael Finley, Green Bay - A moron who drops too many passes and I hate his first down dance, but only one year left on his deal and can make some plays. Would do better in an offense that doesn't bank so heavily on precision like Green Bay's.

OT David Diehl, NY Giants - Veteran, versatile o-lineman with only one year left on his deal. Can be slotted into 4 potential o-line spots and isn't completely terrible.

OG Vladimir Ducasse, NY Jets - One dirt cheap year left on his rookie deal. We'll put him at RG and hope for the best.

OG Dan Connolly, New England - Versatile interior o-lineman who has two years left with not too high of salary. Would likely start at LT or C.

DT Barry Cofield, Washington - Contract is more than he deserves but not completely terrible. Best of a bad situation along the d-line.

DT Ian Williams, San Fran - Need d-line depth and he's still on a cheap rookie deal.

LB Aaron Curry, Oakland - Contract doesn't appear to be that bad (not sure what it is in the 2014-2016 "voidable" years though) and is still pretty young. Best of a bad situation at LB with so many older and more expensive guys.

LB Jameel McClain, Baltimore - Mediocre starter with two years left on his deal.

LB Brendan Ayanbadejo, Baltimore - Older, but less than a million each year of his deal and will be the special teams captain.

CB Corey Webster, NY Giants - One expensive year left on his deal, but the alternatives are grisly.

S Michael Griffin, Tennessee - More expensive, and Tennessee fans have soured on him badly, but might still be the best defensive player actually available.

S Eric Smith, NY Jets - One year left, veteran safety who can fill space.

I've also given myself the first pick of each round of the draft, and I'm using our last forum mock to decide who is available with each of those picks. (Just made it up after the 4th round since that is all the further we went.)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54087

1-1.) QB Geno Smith, West Virginia (QBotF who would sit the ENTIRE first year, no exceptions.)

2-33.) OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M (Immediate starting RT, potential future LT.)

3-65.) CB Desmond Trufant, Washington (Talented corner, future starter)

4-97.) DE John Simon, Ohio State (Rotational DE)

5-xx.) WR Connor Vernon, Duke (Productive depth receiver)

6.xx.) C Graham Pocic, Illinois (O-line Depth)

7.xx.) DE Walter Stewart, Cincinnati (DE Depth)

And then I'd try to attract a few mid-level free agents (since the top guys likely couldn't be convinced to come to an expansion team.)

QB Bruce Gradkowski (vet backup QB so I wouldn't have to expose Geno even if Flynn got hurt)
FB Owen Schmitt (need a FB)
WR Ramses Barden (big receiver)
TE Dante Rosario (plausible starting TE, decent backup)
OT Will Beatty (NEED o-line help)
OT King Dunlap (swing tackle behind Beatty/Matthews)
OG Ryan Lilja (veteran potential starting LG)
C Cory Lichtensteiger (will battle for an interior o-line spot)
DE Israel Idonije (could use any help at all at DE, will start)
DE Trevor Scott (again, all the help I can get here)
DE/OLB Antwaan Applewhite (situational pass rusher)
DT Alan Branch (big bodied DT to help)
DT Trevor Laws (guy I've always liked, hasn't worked out so far)
LB Thomas Howard (adequate short term starter)
LB Jason Phillips (depth LB)
CB Sheldon Brown (veteran who might be able to give another solid season or two)
CB Kelvin Hayden (another veteran for depth)
S Ryan Mundy (adequate backup safety)
S James Sanders (another adequate backup safety)
K Nate Kaeding (has had injury problems, but best kicker available)
P Pat McAfee (best punter available)

So the upper part of the depth chart for my expansion team would be:

QB – Matt Flynn – Bruce Gradkowski - Geno Smith
RB – Darren McFadden – DeAngelo Williams – Some UDFA
FB – Owen Schmitt
WR – Anquan Boldin – Ramses Barden - UDFA
WR – Golden Tate – Connor Vernon – UDFA
TE – Jermichael Finley - Dante Rosario

LT – David Diehl - Will Beatty
LG – Ryan Lilja
C – Dan Connolly – Cory Lichtensteiger – Graham Pocic
RG – Vlad Ducasse
RT – Jake Matthews – King Dunlap
DE – Israel Idonije – John Simon
DT – Barry Cofield – Ian Williams
DT – Alan Branch – Trevor Laws
DE – Trevor Scott – Antwaan Applewhite – Walter Stewart
OLB – Aaron Curry – Jason Phillips
MLB – Jameel McClain – Brendan Ayanbadejo
OLB – Thomas Howard
CB – Corey Webster – Kelvin Hayden
CB – Sheldon Brown – Desmond Trufant
S – Michael Griffin – James Sanders
S – Eric Smith – Ryan Mundy
K – Nate Kaeding (or best UDFA)
P – Pat McAfee (or best UDFA)

And then I'd just fill out the rest with the best UDFAs from training camp.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really agree with sitting Geno Smith. Would I start him? No, but I don't like sitting a guy for an entire year. An expansion team is going to get blown out a lot of times so there would be opportunities to get Smith in there in the 4th quarter where the defense is playing soft. He gets some looks, builds his confidence putting up stats against a prevent defense, and he isn't subjected to blitzes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't really agree with sitting Geno Smith. Would I start him? No, but I don't like sitting a guy for an entire year. An expansion team is going to get blown out a lot of times so there would be opportunities to get Smith in there in the 4th quarter where the defense is playing soft. He gets some looks, builds his confidence putting up stats against a prevent defense, and he isn't subjected to blitzes.
I don't want him David Carr'd. Period. I think the o-line I put together would have the potential to be better than the ones Houston put in front of Carr, but it still wouldn't be great.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I guess if I was pressured I'd go with this for New England:

1. TE Daniel Fells
2. OG Dan Connolly
3. OG Nick McDonald
4. DT Brandon Deaderick
5. DE Justin Francis

Almost every Patriot I'd subject to waivers is an impending free agent or on injured reserve though.
I'd do the same except I'd swap out Connolly for Mankins. The reason being is that he is going to be 31 at the start of next season, and hasn't been a $10 million a year type player since signing his contract because of injuries. I think an expansion team would take that contract off our hands in a heartbeat, and we could use a pick to sign a decent guard, and throw our cap space around to get an impact defender.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this was tough for Miami, pretty much everyone I'd want to pick is a RFA...I thought there was another stipulation like needed to have at least one accrued season or something like that but if not...here's who I'd go with:

RB/KR Marcus Thigpen
K Dan Carpenter
DB Jimmy Wilson
DB De'Andre Presley
OG Richie Incognito

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beatty seems to finally be earning himself an extension and I just can't see us letting Corey go this year. Prince is great and Hosley's awesome, but if we let Web go we'd be banking on a 3rd year corner, a 2nd year corner and whatever rookie we draft to be our top 3 corners

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE John Carlson
RB Toby Gerhart
DT Christian Ballard
LB Jasper Brinkly
DB Mistral Raymond

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Beatty seems to finally be earning himself an extension and I just can't see us letting Corey go this year. Prince is great and Hosley's awesome, but if we let Web go we'd be banking on a 3rd year corner, a 2nd year corner and whatever rookie we draft to be our top 3 corners
Blame GF1080 for putting him up then.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
1. Tyson Jackson
2. Glenn Dorsey
3. Stanford Routt
4. Steve Breaston
5. Javier Arenas
Glenn Dorsey doesn't fit, but I'm fine with the rest of them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I thought Eric Norwood and Brinkley were gonna be studs in the NFL. So damn wrong.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Glenn Dorsey doesn't fit, but I'm fine with the rest of them.
I thought about taking Jackson until I saw he was due $14 million in 2013. **** that. I'll just sign him as a free agent after the Chiefs cut him.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I thought about taking Jackson until I saw he was due $14 million in 2013. **** that. I'll just sign him as a free agent after the Chiefs cut him.
He'll be a Chief next year. He'll restructure like he did this year and he'll still be on the roster. Unfortunately.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, people are really generous in giving away players on their team, lol. Another rule was only 1 player could have 10+ years experience

Steelers:
Baron Batch, RB
John Malecki, OG
Al Woods, DE
Brandon Johnson, LB
Curtis Brown, CB

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm Webster's biggest fan but he only has 1 year left on his deal after this and it's at a high salary. I'd rather not release him but out of all the other options that's what I chose. It was a tough choice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Jermichael Finley
AJ Hawk
Jeff Saturday
James Starks
Graham Harrell
I like this list enough I will just copy it....

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't want him David Carr'd. Period. I think the o-line I put together would have the potential to be better than the ones Houston put in front of Carr, but it still wouldn't be great.
I think there would be too much pressure from the owner to not start him. It's hard to market your number one pick QB to your new city/fan base when he's sitting on the bench all year.
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carolina's cap space is a mess thanks to a certain party no longer employed so I would dump anyone I can

DE Charles Johnson
S Charles Godfrey
OT Jordan Gross
LB Jon Beason
RB DeAngelo Williams

Can we list more?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote