Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
papa burgundy
Rookie

papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.

Who I'd go with on the 49ers + reasons..

QB - Alex Smith - Talent + Contract
CB - Carlos Rogers - Age + Contract
RB - Anthony Dixon - Expendable
DT - Will Tukuafu - Expendable
TE - Garrett Celek - Expendable

I'd probably miss Celek the most if he got taken, because he's already a solid blocker and he's supposedly got potential as a receiver.
papa burgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Seahawks:

Zach Miller - Getting 6 million this year, due for 6.8 next season... Too much money for a guy we mostly use as a blocker and only has 39 receptions in 22 games as a Seahawk.

Breno Giacomini - Feel free to take this 3 million/year flag magnet.

Sidney Rice - Probably our best receiver, but he's been injured too often and simply hasn't earned the 7-8 million a year we're paying him.

Ben Obomanu - A veteran who keeps making the roster year after year but isn't really a standout player. Letting him and his 2.5 million go wouldn't really be a big deal with other young receivers on the roster. Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin are outproducing him this season as it is, and they're only being paid about 1/5 the amount.

Dexter Davis - Do players on IR count? If so, Davis makes five.

Oh, EDIT: Matt Flynn. Remembered the expansion team will need a quarterback.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 10-24-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... who's going to make the picks for LA?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're going by the 2002 rules, kickers and punters can't be on the list. So no Mason Crosby, John Potter, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Breno Giacomini - Feel free to take this 3 million/year flag magnet.
That guy was garbage in Green Bay. I can't believe he's a starter in the league.

Last edited by WCH : 10-24-2012 at 03:18 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
(Breno Giacomini) was garbage in Green Bay. I can't believe he's a starter in the league.
And watching him this season, I really don't know what Seattle's front office was thinking. I guess his value is as a run blocker, but he gets destroyed by upper-level pass rushers. Don't remember exactly which game it was, (it's happened several times), but the Seahawks will be driving, get to a third down, and Russell Wilson is stepping up into a beautiful pocket... When all of a sudden you realize Breno got, like... ONE HAND on some random, mediocre speed rusher who's now running untouched towards Russell Wilson with Breno RIGHT ON HIS TAIL (GOOD EFFORT, BRENO!), and then Breno either

A) can't catch him, or
B) does catch him, from behind, grabs a big handful of jersey, and we lose ten yards anyways.

And on top of him being the worst pass-blocker on our roster (starting O-line, at least), I feel pretty confident that he's had as many absolutely neanderthalic personal foul penalties as the rest of the team combined. There's a small handful of big plays that will never be recorded in the NFL's statistical annals because Breno was on the opposite side of the field from the play punching some guy who called him a gibroni, or something.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 10-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs:

QB - Matt Cassel - owed tons of cash and he sucks
DE - Tyson Jackson - owed tons of cash and he sucks
S - Kendrick Lewis - the only one i didnt really want to get rid of, but injuries derail him every year.
OLB - Andy Studebaker - not owed hardly any cash, but he sucks
LB - Corey Greenwood - special teamer that rarely sees the field

i dont understand some of the names that popped up on some of these lists. i wouldn't want to hand another team ANY player that had any value at all. everyone that i would make available would be a liability to the expansion team in 1 form or another. i know they were a liability for my team.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of Corey Greenwood personally. I love what he does for us on ST. I'd keep him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell is Corey Greenwood ?

Cory Greenwood is a stud. Don't you dare put him on a expansion list and call him a liability

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
1) Anthony Dixon
2) Ian Williams
3) Tavares Gooden
4) Clark Haggans
5) Darcel McBath
Gooden, Haggans, and McBath are UFA's which would make them ineligible.

My five would be...

RB - Anthony Dixon
K - David Akers
TE - Garrett Celek
C - Jonathan Goodwin
LS - Brian Jennings
Old 10-24-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

I've put together a list of everybody's submissions by division, hoping that I could put them up and let people imagine how an expansion draft would go "according to NFLDC," but there are still 8 teams unrepresented by posters:

St. Louis
Philadelphia
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Houston
Indianapolis

If anyone wants to post players for those teams, I'll give you a little rep and put it into the developing pool of players.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
TE John Carlson
RB Toby Gerhart
DT Christian Ballard
LB Jasper Brinkly
DB Mistral Raymond
Ballard and Brinkley are both useful (Ballard more potential based), I'd replace them with Michael Jenkins and D'Aundre Reed. No problem with the other three though, especially Carlson. What a terrible contract that was.

They probably wouldn't give up Gerhart though.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-24-2012 at 09:35 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way most of these players are just going to be given up. Being overpaid isn't going to affect how the team plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
K - David Akers
Quote:
If we're going by the 2002 rules, kickers and punters can't be on the list. So no Mason Crosby, John Potter, etc.
I don't see why you'd give up Akers anyway. You aren't going to find a Zuerlein in every draft, and the Niners attempt a lot of FGs.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
There's no way most of these players are just going to be given up. Being overpaid isn't going to affect how the team plays.

I don't see why you'd give up Akers anyway. You aren't going to find a Zuerlein in every draft, and the Niners attempt a lot of FGs.
and Akers has missed a high % of those kicks in 2012.

My bad on the "no kickers" rule, however.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
McGee is a pretty easy one, as he is somehow not on injured reserve. I think he hasn't been bad in the past few games, but it's clear that his body can't handle it. Multiple years at that price just can't happen.

Second kicker who was inactive this week. Yeah, no loss there.

Brad Smith I didn't even think about when thinking about this, which should tell you something. Had a return touchdown, but is not needed in that role. Or any role we try to use him in. I think he's our 3rd highest paid player on offense (the highest paid one you also have being cut). lolwut.

Moats, eh. Still cheap as depth. I probably would have gone with Kirk Morrison.

Erik Pears is way down from last year after becoming our highest paid lineman. Doesn't make a fortune, but something to think about. Sam Young is pretty replaceable depth on a multi-year contract. I probably shouldn't balk at average talent with our current depth issues.

I must say, it's a little surprising that Kelsay is not more of a thought, given how much people have complained about his contracts over the years and all the money we have in the line. "Cut Kelsay" was almost the "trade Ales Kotalik" of the Bills. But I don't want him gone.
Kirk is a FA after the yr I thought? Rules said no upcoming FA. If not then yea I'd switch the 2. IMO Moats should be a situational pass rusher since that is what he is good but no we have him trying the cover rbs and tes.

Pears has been hurt since TC and keeps getting banged up it seems. I'd keep him as he isn't making a lot only 2.1 next yr and 2.75 the next.

Kelsay yea thought about it but who else do we have at DE that can play the run a bit? No one. Mark Anderson pass rusher, Kyle Moore pass rusher, Mario does nothing.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Original post did not say no K or P.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Original post did not say no K or P.
It wouldn't be allowed in an expansion draft though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dallas Cowboys
1. RT Doug Free - He gets paid too much
2. DE Marcus Spears - Suckage
3. S Barry Church - Got hurt and has become expendable with McCray playing well in his absence.
4. RB Phillip Tanner - Solid, but just a depth guy
5. One of the WRs... Dwayne Harris, Andre Holmes, Donavon Kemp, Cole Beasley
Good list. I would love it if someone took Free, but it sucks knowing we need 3 offensive line positions and losing Free means 4, no clue how we'd do that in one off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I've put together a list of everybody's submissions by division, hoping that I could put them up and let people imagine how an expansion draft would go "according to NFLDC," but there are still 8 teams unrepresented by posters:

St. Louis
Philadelphia
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Houston
Indianapolis

If anyone wants to post players for those teams, I'll give you a little rep and put it into the developing pool of players.
...nobody? I don't know any of these teams well enough to do it myself without feeling like I'm picking players to stack the hypothetical expansion team. But I'm pretty curious to see what might turn out if players are recommended for all 32 teams, because as it is, the expansion team built off the players suggested is basically only 75% of the selection they ought to have from all the teams. So that's part of why it looks so bad. It'd be crazy to think you could build a world-beater instantly, and you look at the Texans for confirmation, but didn't both the Panthers and Jaguars make the playoffs only a year or two after being founded?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about long snappers? Replace Dan Carpenter with John Denney for Miami haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Yeah....most of you guys kind of suck at this. This expansion team would be pretty awesome.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Who the hell is Corey Greenwood ?

Cory Greenwood is a stud. Don't you dare put him on a expansion list and call him a liability
How dare they put Cory Greenwood on these lists.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Yeah....most of you guys kind of suck at this. This expansion team would be pretty awesome.
The giants are going to need a lot of money to give new contracts to Nicks, Cruz, JPP, Joseph, Kenny and Rolle soon. I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of competent players getting cut in NY in the coming years.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
That's what I'm thinking! Which is why I wish people would fill out the rest of the teams, so the random element retained its integrity, and then see what it looks like. It'd be fun, and I'm sure the team that would emerge could beat the Patriots.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list for the Ravens needs to be tweaked a bit if you can't have more than one player with 10+ seasons in the NFL (Boldin and Ayanbadejo are each in their 10th season now, Birk and Williams already had more than that). With that in mind this is who I would list:

Chykie Brown
Deonte Thompson
DeAngelo Tyson
Bobbie Williams
LaQuan Williams

I also took McClain off the list because I realized that if he gets taken then the only ILBs on the Ravens roster would be Lewis and Ayanbadejo.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
The giants are going to need a lot of money to give new contracts to Nicks, Cruz, JPP, Joseph, Kenny and Rolle soon. I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of competent players getting cut in NY in the coming years.
This was basically my thought when I included AJ Hawk and Jarrett Bush on my list for the Packers. They're both good and useful players (I'm probably Bush's biggest fan) but if a team wants to take their contracts, that frees up money for Rodgers, Matthews, Raji, etc.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote