Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben & Kate was awesome, Happy Endings was awesomer.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kate from B&K has Renee Zellweger face. It bothers me. Like the show overall though.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Kate from B&K has Renee Zellweger face. It bothers me. Like the show overall though.
She also played the girl Sean Parker was banging when introduced in "The Social Network."
Old 10-24-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought she had a pretty nice ass in The Social Network. A little something to grab onto.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I thought she had a pretty nice ass in The Social Network. A little something to grab onto.
My thoughts exactly.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
my thoughts exactly.

a LOT of **** is gonna go down next episode.

my theory on the shooting at the end

also, on the preview for next episode, is Roosevelt about to turn in Juice,
and who was that guy falling off the building? Kinda looks like Pope, but no way he dies this early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Sons

Agreed with both of you.
Next week will be a crazy episode.
And Clay Morrow is one of the best bad guys on TV. As much as I will love the day he dies, I hope he stays for that reason alone.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Agreed with both of you.
Next week will be a crazy episode.
And Clay Morrow is one of the best bad guys on TV. As much as I will love the day he dies, I hope he stays for that reason alone.
Totally agree. Sutter has created an awesome villan and Ron Pearlman is doing an amazing job with the acting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm done with Gemma she has to go.
she's a manipulative snake. Her and Clay were perfect for each other.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 10-24-2012 at 05:12 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my Dad hooked on Eureka. I watched 3 or 4 episodes with him today such a fun show.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I got my Dad hooked on Eureka. I watched 3 or 4 episodes with him today such a fun show.
I watched the first two seasons and then stopped. I keep wanting to finish it but other stuff is getting in the way.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just watched another episode of Eureka and I gotta say, it really is a charming little show. The characters are pretty likeable. I love the interactions between Jack and Zoe and Jack and Nathan. Just good stuff all around. Oh, and Fargo is awesome.

Oh god. I agree with njx. I feel so dirty.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's ok viddy, you're also agreeing with me, and that's automatic cool points.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Whew. I was about to set fire to my 360 for agreeing with njx, but you're cool so now it's all good. :D

Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eureka is legit. It's a show I really like, but don't love. Which isn't a bad thing. Sometimes its nice to just casually watch shows you're not going nuts about all the time.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now people wanna watch Eureka?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe I have waited so long but I am finally seeing the Band of Brothers series

absolutely incredible stuff.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Episodes is a pretty awesome show.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Now people wanna watch Eureka?
Hey, I asked about it and you said I should give it a try. I never disobey Bill Murray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's because i'm awesome. they just had to wait a month or so to make it seem like it wasn't because i was talking about it.

\me looks at vidae
/me kicks njx in the nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I liked what little I saw of it. Matt LeBlanc was pretty kickass in it.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think you're confusing awesome with homeless man's Curb.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
implying curb isn't awful.
It's amazing how godawful your tastes are. Curb is one of the best comedies of all time, *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Episodes is actually likeable. Admittedly I've only ever seen a handful of episodes of Curb, but that show made me hate so much more than it made me laugh.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
as if you've ever even laughed in your entire life.
I have, quite frequently. Very often at Curb, especially. But stick to your mediocre fluff like Eureka, plenty of people with a sense of humor will stick to Curb.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
you realize you just accused anyone who agrees with you about curb of being completely humorless?
Keep thinking that, hipster. Too many people like it for ya?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm full of humor and Curb is indeed kick-ass. NJX just has an East Coast bias. If Larry David were from Colorado he'd be wiping his jizz off the tv.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Psh, Philly gives us It's Always Sunny. And if Josh were still alive, he'd come and agree with me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
meh. i'm not sure if that show, no matter how good it is, validates the existence of the worst city on earth.
Worst city on Earth? Matt Drudge doesn't live there, so I disagree.

RIP TheManInBlack