Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're just trying to get people to like east coast beers.
I would never use Sam Adams as a Representative of east coast beers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you're just trying to get people to like east coast beers.
No, that was me with Genesee.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear I'm never buying Fat Tire ever again in my life...may not even drink it if it was free -_-

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, I drank 3 and that was about 7 hours ago.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
No, that was me with Genesee.
In spite of being from NY I've never had Genesee neither their "Bock", cream ale or whatever else they put out there is it any good?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i did a make your own six pack of all the fall seasonal beers available a couple weeks ago which were sam adams oktoberfest, magic hat hex, blue moon harvest pumpkin ale, sierra nevada autumn brown ale, fat tire hoptober, and shocktop pumpkin wheat. even though i generally hate blue moon, i thought their harvest ale was awesome. i would probably rank them

1) blue moon harvest - can easily taste the pumpkin spice which i love
2) sam adams oktoberfest - only sam adams beer i like, just feels like drinking fall
3) magic hat hex - better than i expected
4) sierra nevada autumn - i liked the smoky taste to this one
5/6) fat tire and shocktop fall seasonals which i thought were both terrible and will never drink again

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had the Latitiude IPA. Don't waste your money or time with it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
In spite of being from NY I've never had Genesee neither their "Bock", cream ale or whatever else they put out there is it any good?
Not really, just a local cheap trash beer. The kind of stuff a middle aged man from upstate New York would drink. My ingestion of it was solely based on tailgate drinking. I haven't had the bock in a while but it might be okay. Mostly, it's just super cheap. Pounders of cream ale have a soft spot in my heart.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Not really, just a local cheap trash beer. The kind of stuff a middle aged man from upstate New York would drink. My ingestion of it was solely based on tailgate drinking. I haven't had the bock in a while but it might be okay. Mostly, it's just super cheap. Pounders of cream ale have a soft spot in my heart.
Pounders of cream ale gave me soft spots on my heart. Though, those were some of the best of times.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

This is my lady tonight I think there should be MOAR Rye IPAs on the market. Black Rye IPA is amazing and only 6.99 a bomber this is a fantastic beer.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That looks and sounds de-*******-licious.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 10-27-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a few Green Flash IPAs last night on tap. Good choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll tell you one thing about Canada: the beer sucks.

Drinking this nonsense:

Old 10-27-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's terrible Brent.

Picked up a sixer of these for the games tonight.

Not the best beer I've ever had but I'm enjoying it. A bit sweeter than I expected but I don't mind that as much as some people seem to.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-27-2012 at 07:23 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead Guy Ale is great. I didn't find it sweet at all really. Anyway, I'm drinking Bud heavy in preparation of trolling Stone street at around 3. Gonna be good.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Here is my beer for tonight. Not as good as the firestone but still rather tasty.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bud heavy tall boys.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I love me some bud heavy tall boys

Old 10-27-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The 3 AM swoop is going to be better than usual tonight with Halloween costumes. God, I love living in Manhattan.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'll tell you one thing about Canada: the beer sucks.

Drinking this nonsense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Bud heavy tall boys.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm Bud heavyed up.....time to troll.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
That's terrible Brent.
my grocery store started a "build your own six pack" section and I'd never had molson. **** was awful. what's wrong with those damn canadians?

Old 10-28-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I had some Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale and Hefeweizen last night and I enjoyed both.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

finally got this in the mail.... shedding tears it's so good.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I might have to go to Rogue this weekend just to get some. All this talk of it is making me thirsty.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack