Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-25-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Is Ridley/Fitz too much for Calvin? I have Forte/Mathews/Leshoure and am worried about Skelton throwing to Fitz going forward...(.5 ppr) Fitz also still has his bye to come and has a pretty tough playoffs schedule (14, 15, 16)
I like having RB depth, in case of injury. Skelton didn't have any problems hooking up with Fitz last year, did he? I think Megatron will have a big 2nd half, but I wouldn't do this trade.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
On another note I have a similar issue. SJax and Fitz for DJax and DMC?
This is a tough one. Fitz is the best player in the deal. How much do you trust Vick (when it comes to DJax) and DMC's chances of staying healthy? I think I like the DJax/DMC side slightly more.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I assume you are referring to Daryl Richardson? Sure, why not? He has seen equal touches with SJax the past couple of weeks. Even better if it's a PPR league.

I'd want Hartline, but it's a good question. Kerley has less competition for passes in NY, I just don't want any part of the Jets offense this year. That's probably just a personal bias on my part.
Trent Richardson.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Who should I sit this week? 0.5ppr.

Harvin vs. Tampa Bay
Wayne at Tennessee
Decker vs New Orleans
Julio at Philadelphia

I am leaning towards Julio I guess, but would love some more opinions.
You aren't sitting Harvin. The other 2 of the remaining 3 is a toughie. Julio has been inconsistent. Boom or Bust from week to week. Then again, Decker hasn't been all that consistent either, but that Saints defense is atrocious. I'd take him over Julio this week. Wayne has been pretty consistent with Luck this year. I'd go with the three you chose.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Trent Richardson.
In what type of league can TRich be bought low?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I assume you are referring to Daryl Richardson? Sure, why not? He has seen equal touches with SJax the past couple of weeks. Even better if it's a PPR league.

I'd want Hartline, but it's a good question. Kerley has less competition for passes in NY, I just don't want any part of the Jets offense this year. That's probably just a personal bias on my part.
I think he meant Trent.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In what type of league can TRich be bought low?
No one knows how bad those ribs are injured.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 10-25-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
what do you guys think of Shane Vereen
Add him as a stash if you have some trash hanging out on your bench. But, as mentioned already, the NE backfield is a headache. Best case for Vereen is a Kevin Faulk role. Nobody rostered Faulk unless it was PPR and even then it was a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I lied, the deal went through. I just had to throw in a draft pick.

Should I start Bush or Lance Moore at flex? Probably Bush, right?

Also, Stafford or Romo?
Moore has been pretty hot. I'd play him, especially if Graham doesn't play.

Romo. I see no reason to start Stafford uness he's got a terrific matchup.

Quote:
What's you guys thoughts on buying low on Richardson?

Also going forward who would you want Hartline or Kerley?
TRich is pretty much looking exactly like I though he'd look. Unreliable due to team & injury. Buy low if you'd like, but realize you're buying the same headaches. Matchup/knicked up . . . good luck!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Is Ridley/Fitz too much for Calvin? I have Forte/Mathews/Leshoure and am worried about Skelton throwing to Fitz going forward...(.5 ppr) Fitz also still has his bye to come and has a pretty tough playoffs schedule (14, 15, 16)
Pass. Calvin hurt his knee and wasn't very effective prior to that. Madden curse is working a slow roll on him . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Who should I sit this week? 0.5ppr.

Harvin vs. Tampa Bay
Wayne at Tennessee
Decker vs New Orleans
Julio at Philadelphia

I am leaning towards Julio I guess, but would love some more opinions.
A nice problem to have. I'd bench Julio. The matchups for the other 3 are too good to pass up.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

crazy question here...but should i pick up weeden and replace cam with him this week? I doubt cam is going to have a good week against the bears.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
crazy question here...but should i pick up weeden and replace cam with him this week? I doubt cam is going to have a good week against the bears.
I second that question but with Romo.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I second that question but with Romo.
Dalton if he's available guys.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dalton if he's available guys.
Dalton is on a bye, sir. I would have started Dalton because he's on my team!

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Weeden / Romo in place of Cam is certainly a bold move. It's tough to argue against doing so when Cam is widly inconsistent and the other 2 seem to be pretty reliable over their last few starts.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

graham being questionable and playing at 820 is really making me worry. ugh.

edit: just picked up Stokely as a back up plan if Graham doesn't go.

Also starting WR's: Harvin, Britt and Decker. All good, right? Shouldn't start DHB or Shorts over them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Do I have a shot? I have Brees on my team

Old 10-25-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't like his matchups with Fitz and Gore. Brees is gonna put up a zillion points. I think you could be ok, if Nicks has a TD or 2, you'll be in pretty good shape IMO
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are you RB:

Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Alex Green

These are your WR:
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston
Randall Cobb
Brandon Lloyd

Start 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR.

Lineup is usually:

Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston

Do you trade Reggie Wayne for Alfred Morris?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need your opinions on a godfather offer I may put out there. First off, my team is beastly.

Qb (start 1): Eli manning
Rb (2): Arian foster, jamaal Charles, McGahee, Michael bush
Wr (2): Percy harvin, Brandon Marshall, Larry fitz, nicks, d jax, Bowe
Te (1): Rudolph, Finley

I also get to start one guy at flex.

Now, the trade offer I'm kicking around is Eli, Rudolph, fitz, and McGahee for Aaron Rodgers and jimmy graham.

Should I offer it? I am definitely overpaying and it does leave me thin at rb (although I'd pick up Daryl Richardson and Ben Tate) but I do have epic depth. What say you, NFLDC?
Old 10-25-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I need your opinions on a godfather offer I may put out there. First off, my team is beastly.

Qb (start 1): Eli manning
Rb (2): Arian foster, jamaal Charles, McGahee, Michael bush
Wr (2): Percy harvin, Brandon Marshall, Larry fitz, nicks, d jax, Bowe
Te (1): Rudolph, Finley

I also get to start one guy at flex.

Now, the trade offer I'm kicking around is Eli, Rudolph, fitz, and McGahee for Aaron Rodgers and jimmy graham.

Should I offer it? I am definitely overpaying and it does leave me thin at rb (although I'd pick up Daryl Richardson and Ben Tate) but I do have epic depth. What say you, NFLDC?
you would be thin at RB, but a lineup of: Rodgers, Foster, Charles, Harvin, Marshall, Nicks, Graham is pretty ridiculous
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
These are you RB:

Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Alex Green

These are your WR:
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston
Randall Cobb
Brandon Lloyd

Start 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR.

Lineup is usually:

Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston

Do you trade Reggie Wayne for Alfred Morris?
I probably do it. Is it ppr?
Old 10-25-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

will i win?

Edit: i am on the left.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 10-25-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Calvin hasn't been Calvin this season. I personally wouldn't make that trade. I would see if I could at least get Calvin and something else.

On another note I have a similar issue. SJax and Fitz for DJax and DMC?
Need more opinions.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Need more opinions.
That's a tough one, man. I really dont know where I'd lean there. What's your record currently? If you are at the top of the league, DMC might be worth gambling on.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That's a tough one, man. I really dont know where I'd lean there. What's your record currently? If you are at the top of the league, DMC might be worth gambling on.
3-4 (0-3 division) only one game back in the division though.

Team looks like so:

QB: Dalton/ Cutler
RB: Charles, LeShoure, SJax
WR: Fitz, VJax, Britt, Lloyd and Gordon
TE: Gonzalez

I play 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex.