Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-25-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
graham being questionable and playing at 820 is really making me worry. ugh.

edit: just picked up Stokely as a back up plan if Graham doesn't go.

Also starting WR's: Harvin, Britt and Decker. All good, right? Shouldn't start DHB or Shorts over them?
That works. Or you could add David Thomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
These are you RB:

Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Alex Green

These are your WR:
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston
Randall Cobb
Brandon Lloyd

Start 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR.

Lineup is usually:

Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston

Do you trade Reggie Wayne for Alfred Morris?
I would. Having RB depth is always a good thing and you will still have good WR depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I need your opinions on a godfather offer I may put out there. First off, my team is beastly.

Qb (start 1): Eli manning
Rb (2): Arian foster, jamaal Charles, McGahee, Michael bush
Wr (2): Percy harvin, Brandon Marshall, Larry fitz, nicks, d jax, Bowe
Te (1): Rudolph, Finley

I also get to start one guy at flex.

Now, the trade offer I'm kicking around is Eli, Rudolph, fitz, and McGahee for Aaron Rodgers and jimmy graham.

Should I offer it? I am definitely overpaying and it does leave me thin at rb (although I'd pick up Daryl Richardson and Ben Tate) but I do have epic depth. What say you, NFLDC?
I'm not sure I'd do this without knowing Graham's status. Until he's actually back to practice +/- the playing field, I'd err on the side of caution.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also may be able to do McGahee and Rudolph for MJD and Tony Gonzalez. Is that better for me than the above blockbuster?
Old 10-25-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Page trapped.

Quote:
That's a tough one, man. I really dont know where I'd lean there. What's your record currently? If you are at the top of the league, DMC might be worth gambling on.
3-4 (0-3 division) only one game back in the division though.

Team looks like so:

QB: Dalton/ Cutler
RB: Charles, LeShoure, SJax
WR: Fitz, VJax, Britt, Lloyd and Gordon
TE: Gonzalez

I play 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Calvin hasn't been Calvin this season. I personally wouldn't make that trade. I would see if I could at least get Calvin and something else.

On another note I have a similar issue. SJax and Fitz for DJax and DMC?
Missed that one . . .

I'd rather have McFadden getting all the touches (even though he's doing little with them) than Jackson getting half.

I'd rather have Fitz getting 50% more targets. So it's kind of a wash. At least you know the Eagles will throw a ton. DeSean is very inconsistent, though.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
I also may be able to do McGahee and Rudolph for MJD and Tony Gonzalez. Is that better for me than the above blockbuster?
Tony has been superb. I'd prefer that over Graham, at least until we know for sure Graham isn't a more serious injury than the Saints are letting on.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry ibc, I can't really pick a side there. Go with your gut. It's a very fair trade.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Missed that one . . .

I'd rather have McFadden getting all the touches (even though he's doing little with them) than Jackson getting half.

I'd rather have Fitz getting 50% more targets. So it's kind of a wash. At least you know the Eagles will throw a ton. DeSean is very inconsistent, though.
You are all saying what I know!

Gahh this is a game making or breaking trade.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got the AJ Green trade agreed upon.

I get: AJ Green and Seattle

He gets: CJ Spiller, Eric Decker, Minnesota, Dustin Keller

QB: Peyton Manning
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB/WR: Trent Richardson
WR: AJ Green
WR: Antonio Brown
TE: JerMichael Finley
D/ST: Seattle
K: Greg Zuerlein

Brian Hartline
Torrey Smith
Greg Little
Kendall Hunter
Andy Dalton

Last edited by Mufasa : 10-25-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are all saying what I know!

Gahh this is a game making or breaking trade.
Do it. I've always been a believer in DeSean, personally. He'll get you some lousy, single digit games but he'll deliver huge numbers, too. Philly has a much nicer schedule.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I probably do it. Is it ppr?
PPR is the only way I play, making it a little difficult to hand over Wayne for a Shanny back.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
These are you RB:

Arian Foster
Darren Sproles
Demarco Murray
Alex Green

These are your WR:
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston
Randall Cobb
Brandon Lloyd

Start 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR.

Lineup is usually:

Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Reggie Wayne
Marques Colston

Do you trade Reggie Wayne for Alfred Morris?
I wouldn't but having Cobb step in for Wayne as your 3rd WR isn't that much of a drop off. Not to mention starting only one RB and a Flex... no thank you.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nelson might be out with a groin fml.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Finally got the AJ Green trade agreed upon.

I get: AJ Green and Seattle

He gets: CJ Spiller, Eric Decker, Minnesota, Dustin Keller

TE: JerMichael Finley

Brian Hartline
Torrey Smith
Greg Little
Kendall Hunter
Andy Dalton
Second trade of the day: Andy Dalton and JerMichael Finley for Jimmy Graham

TE: Jimmy Graham

Brian Hartline
Torrey Smith
Greg Little
Kendall Hunter
Jacob Tamme
Ryan Tannehill

IR: Jake Locker,

I am rosterbating as I type this
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would anybody here trade A.J. Green for Julio?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, which WR would you start this week (I got KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED by byes and this league has HUGE rosters so every WR is taken):

Golden Tate
T.Y. Hilton
Damian Williams
Eddie Royal
Devin Hester
Dexter McCluster
Earl Bennett
Steve Smith STL (is he getting looks since Amendola injury?)
Chaz Schilens

EDIT: And if I trade A.J. Green for Julio straight up I'd have him as my third WR. Advice?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
That would be really, really dumb. AJ is a top 2 WR in fantasy....Julio isn't the best on his own team.

Quote:
Also, which WR would you start this week (I got KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED by byes and this league has HUGE rosters so every WR is taken):

Golden Tate
T.Y. Hilton
Damian Williams
Eddie Royal
Devin Hester
Dexter McCluster
Earl Bennett
Chaz Schilens

EDIT: And if I trade A.J. Green for Julio straight up I'd have him as my third WR. Advice?
I have no idea.....just pick the best matchup and gamble with a burner.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Ridley for D Jax fair? Or should I try to throw in Brandon Lloyd?
Old 10-25-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Nope.
Quote:

Golden Tate
T.Y. Hilton
Damian Williams
Eddie Royal
Devin Hester
Dexter McCluster
Earl Bennett
Chaz Schilens

Hilton. Tennessee & Indy will feature stationary tackling dummies on defense this week. Though I do like Bennett w/Alshon out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Ridley for D Jax fair? Or should I try to throw in Brandon Lloyd?
I think the Ridley for DJax is fair. Which side would Lloyd be on if thrown in?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Default Thoughts, Plzzzzzzzzz

Pick one WR for my bonus point league, which has a +5 bonus for each of the following milestones:
-any TDs of 40+ yards
-100 yard game
-6 or more catches

DeSean vs. Atlanta
Britt vs. Indy
Washington vs. Indy
Bowe vs. Oakland w/Brady Quinn starting

Old 10-25-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tempted to say Britt vs IND but Hasselbeck doesn't really have the arm to get it to him deep
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Pick one WR for my bonus point league, which has a +5 bonus for each of the following milestones:
-any TDs of 40+ yards
-100 yard game
-6 or more catches

DeSean vs. Atlanta
Britt vs. Indy
Washington vs. Indy
Bowe vs. Oakland w/Brady Quinn starting
I think I go D Jax. He's getting a lot of targets and the game should be a shootout. He's also always a threat to break a 40+ yarder.

EDIT: Wes Welker must be teh secks in this league
Old 10-25-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Nope.

Hilton. Tennessee & Indy will feature stationary tackling dummies on defense this week. Though I do like Bennett w/Alshon out.

I think the Ridley for DJax is fair. Which side would Lloyd be on if thrown in?
The other guy. I have Lloyd/Hartline/Kerley (2 of 3) all on my bench depending on match ups

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-25-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Doug Martin. Wow.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank ya much, Dougie. He and Percy putting me well over 50 points by Thursday night.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm tempted to say Britt vs IND but Hasselbeck doesn't really have the arm to get it to him deep
I have Britt in right now b/c the Colts have made every team they play look like studs. But . . .

Quote:
I think I go D Jax. He's getting a lot of targets and the game should be a shootout. He's also always a threat to break a 40+ yarder.

EDIT: Wes Welker must be teh secks in this league
The targets Jackson has seen are what really caught my eye. 8 or 9 in every game and the Atlanta/Philly game really should be a good offensive game.

I think I'll have to shoot for the moon and go DeSean.

Yes, Welker was a lock for 6 catches every week. I had drafted him his first year w/NE in round 10 or 12 and kept him a few times. He rarely hit the long TD bonus, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
The other guy. I have Lloyd/Hartline/Kerley (2 of 3) all on my bench depending on match ups
I'm still not sure which guy you're getting, though. lol

I assume you are getting DeSean for Ridley & Lloyd?