Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not biting

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://vladimirputindoingthings.tumblr.com/
Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just invited to a party which will be full of lesbians. Full to the brim with hundreds of lesbians. I will be one of the only guys in attendance. I don't know why they bothered to invite me but I'm ******* there.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I was just invited to a party which will be full of lesbians. Full to the brim with hundreds of lesbians. I will be one of the only guys in attendance. I don't know why they bothered to invite me but I'm ******* there.

Probably because they think you're a lesbian.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post

Probably to make an example out of you.

"WE DON'T WANT THE DIK!" "WE DON'T WANT THE DICK!"

You'll wake up half naked tied to a pole.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Probably because they think you're a lesbian.
Hopefully!
Old 10-26-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started a little thing with that 30 year old...lasted for a bit, but we decided to call it off. She's still going through a lot, and I'm still not ready for too much. I guarantee next time we're out together tho, she'll eventually be all over me again, she's impulsive as hell. Which is cool, but I'm not going to be making any first moves, that's all on her.

edit...I think she's pretty good gf material, if we ever wanted it to get to that point. I'm far from ready, however.

I will say this, though. As far as...hook up compatibility. We certainly had our fun...but (i dont want to get too vulgar)...but she says she's not a "tongue person". Honestly, she's not the greatest kisser because, she doesnt use her tongue or want me using mine. And this also goes for going down...she doesnt like it. Which is always a big downer to hear, imo. Still dont understand why some girls dislike it. lol. I didnt even get a chance to try. But yeah she's a chill girl and we have fun together...it was weird, the first time we were together...she started getting a little clingy, which is fine cause, I liked hanging out. And then she just got really stand offish after I told my one girl friend about us. A friend of hers also...a friend that she thinks is in love with me. Which to a point she is. Probably shouldnt have said anything...but I wasnt exactly sure what was going on between us anyway and I was far from attached. But again we had fun, certainly open to exploring it more.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-26-2012 at 04:23 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH, since I know you look here more than you do your own PM inbox, just sending you a reminder to look and get back to me. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha. I dont like that trade. I want an RB for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-26-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

So were can I buy this M.O.T.H cologne that seems to attract all the bitches?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
So were can I buy this M.O.T.H cologne that seems to attract all the bitches?
I dont wear cologne, my man.

And dont ask me...i dont know what it is. Just wait though...as soon as I'm okay with taking advantage of the attention. The well will go dry and I'll be outta style like the backstreet boys.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-26-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont wear cologne, my man.

And dont ask me...i dont know what it is. Just wait though...as soon as I'm okay with taking advantage of the attention. The well will go dry and I'll be outta style like the backstreet boys.
Obviously you fail to realize they became relevant yet again!

Ahhh my triumphant return to this thread and single-hood after 3 years...........and its with a reference to the Backstreet Boys...

May God have mercy on my soul

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

BigDawg. <3

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-26-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Not gon lie...a little anxious and a hint of nerves about tomorrow night haha

Haven't tried to throw any type of game in what feels like forever, wonder if I still got it, hopefully its opne of those if you got then you got it type deals haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is with that? I had the same problem with 5 pounds, I could feel her getting uncomfortable when I'd try to make my way down, which really sucks cause the one time she was into it was also the best sex we had. But that was when we were away for a weekend at my best friend, who we met through, 's lake house where we we spent more time in our bedroom than we did hanging out with our friends.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

A fun moth moment on wed...hooked up in a vintage photo booth at some club with that girl. Lol. :P Funny enough, the best part was walking out cause there were so many people out there. Haha. I love it. So funny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-27-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to troll the **** out of Stone Street in a couple hours. Going to be glorious.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

bleh. I'm so disappointed in myself. Night wasn't a complete waste and fun but a bit of a failure none the less.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

So like I said before I knocked out, I'm sorely disappointed in myself.

I went out with my closest friend and his girlfriend who's also a very good friend of mine, it was her birthday, so we all went to BWW and a small group of her friends were there plus my buddy, his cousin, and I. Well I sat next to my friend's cousin and directly in front of twin sisters because one of em had "allegedly" lol thought I was cute. So we start eating and I have a few drinks and I'm talking to them, I was doing pretty solid making em laugh and holding good conversation.

We then just head back to my friend's house and kick back there for a few more hours and I'm still having a good night making her laugh, and then idk, I just dropped the ball. Night ended and I went home empty handed, no phone number, no date...nothing. I was shaking my head and bleh...put in a good night's of work and nothing. I wanna kick my own ass -_-

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is a girl worth waiting for if you think she is the "one" even though she doesnt want a relationship right now and MAYBE would be interested in one sometime in the future?
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Is a girl worth waiting for if you think she is the "one" even though she doesnt want a relationship right now and MAYBE would be interested in one sometime in the future?
I just figure if you really think she could be the one you won't have any other relationships that are really serious anyway and so would keep you from being with her if anything changes, so why wait? Do your own thing til she's ready.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its hard for girls to be interested in me. For starters I really dont think much of myself and two, I seem to be angry and cold hearted lately. I mean damn a little thing can set me off and go down the deep end. Dont think Im right in the end anyway.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

we need more than that1!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
we need more than that1!!
I'm so proud of myself. I thought I knew next to nothing on how to please a woman because my first time was with that girl who was 8 years older than me and I was young, but I know the human body pretty well and was able to use that to my advantage. She said she was surprised because when I told her that I hadn't had sex in 4 years she said she expected it to be bad. I'm pretty sure I got her close to orgasm twice before sex by stimulating her clit and areola, and then I lasted longer than her.

She said she only likes it on top, which is fine with me because I hate the feeling of thinking im raping the girl. It felt really tight (which from what I remember from the first time it wasn't probably because that older girl had sex a lot). She said she didn't want to use a condom anymore because shes on birth control, but I don't trust that ****.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote