Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-20-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
What app is it? We should all download it and right ridiculous reviews just to piss off BB.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Maybe the Mayans will finally drop Detox?

Hate to say it, but i agree. I even thought "I Need A Doctor" was just above average. This was definitely a case of analysis paralysis, of all the tracks that were recorded and all the work that was put into it, there's no way you can just choose 15 or 16 tracks and be happy with it. I can't wait until he finally just starts to slowly release everything that was considered for it. I'm sure there's a fuckload of amazing work there.
Look he wants his album to drop at the right phase of music. We are in the dubstep club banger stage. Before we were in the auto tune club banger phase. Really its all about radio play right now and that is all most people care about.

It all matters what the majority of people are listening to and will buy. Its just business smarts of appealing to the masses.

Unless you are Jay-Z, and Kanye then you do whatever you want release an album on the web first before it hits the store.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Write back at you big guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I recently read an article about how cheetahs were actually quite timed around humans and that they were considered "fraidy cats" amongst the big cats.

I still would have screamed like a little girl though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** like this:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...134628018.html

**** the neighbor, and **** the cops for taking it seriously. While it had its share of downsides too, I'm very glad I grew up in rural area.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is some serious gear grinding right there. I grew up on military bases, so it's probably different, but I played outside unsupervised all the time. My brother and I explored the woods for hours at a time when he was 10 and I was 8. I rode my bike to school by myself my every day. Even when I lived off of military bases in the suburbs from age 9 on, I still hung out with friends in the woods or park without my parents. People these days are turning their kids into pussies.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 09-20-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Write back at you big guy

Old 09-20-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Speaking of grammar and spelling mistakes, the guy that sits across from me at work really gets me. He is always asking how to spell things. Just today, he has asked me how to spell exhaustion, discern, & severe. Other words I have spelled for him include neighbor, launch, & olympics. Every time he asks me to spell something, he is in his Outlook Email. Just type how you think it is spelled. If it is wrong, a little red line will appear under the word. Or, type it into Google. If you spell it wrong, it will tell you. No, that's too easy. I'd better annoy Jay instead.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

helluva.

That word bothers me

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My co-worker is constantly texting, so she always asks me how to spell words. Her vocabulary is **** so the words are extremely simple, I just can't believe people can be that dumb.

Also what grinds my gears is my marketing exam this weekend. I've paid attention in class, took good notes, participated, went over every single slide of the powerpoint, I read all the chapters in the book, I did all 600+ sample questions we had online. So coming in I felt like I knew everything, and it was going to be an easy A. The exam was stupid, it did not relate to anything from the book or the lectures. It was also extremely confusing because each question had 5 choices, and it was more like opinion questions, and I felt like on every question there was more than one correct answer. I still managed a B, which was the highest in the class, but I'm pissed off about it.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 09-20-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
My co-worker is constantly texting, so she always asks me how to spell words. Her vocabulary is **** so the words are extremely simple, I just can't believe people can be that dumb.

Also what grinds my gears is my marketing exam this weekend. I've paid attention in class, took good notes, participated, went over every single slide of the powerpoint, I read all the chapters in the book, I did all 600+ sample questions we had online. So coming in I felt like I knew everything, and it was going to be an easy A. The exam was stupid, it did not relate to anything from the book or the lectures. It was also extremely confusing because each question had 5 choices, and it was more like opinion questions, and I felt like on every question there was more than one correct answer. I still managed a B, which was the highest in the class, but I'm pissed off about it.
I hated that **** in school. Professors that pull that are either oblivious idiots that have completely lost touch with reality or complete assholes trying to make their course look more difficult than it really is.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I hated that **** in school. Professors that pull that are either oblivious idiots that have completely lost touch with reality or complete assholes trying to make their course look more difficult than it really is.
Exactly, the course really isn't that difficult. Typically I would over-study and it would pay off. I'm actually pissed that I studied so much for this exam when I'd get the same grade had I not.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who complain about how things are too hard when they knew fully well what they were getting themselves into.

Example, One of my friends and she wants to be a nurse. She got into one of the better nursin programs in the area, which is very hard because the major is so impacted, and is doing pretty well.

Well, today she starts texting about how she got a D on one quiz or test or whatever. I tell her its OK just make sure it doesn't happen again. But she keeps crying on how it was unfair, and how its unfair that they have had quizzes every day this week, and how she hates how hard it is to get to where she wants to go.

I just wanna tell her that she needs to stop crying about it. I know a D is bad in any type of class but she's gotten nothing but As and Bs in every other test/quiz. She also knew how hard it would be to even GET IN the program let a lone graduate and now its unfair that they're making it hard.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what grinds my gears? The fact that I was at a complete ******* stop and a huge buck just ******* runs into my car and now I can't open the driver side door and my insurance is probably gonna go up because I "got into another accident"

**** deer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen that happen before. Sometimes it seems like they just suicide bomb you.

Deer are terrorists.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what grinds my gears...

When I take my time to work with a client to explain to him the differences in the products and then have him go to the company directly essentially robbing me of $200.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've about had my fill of the disingenuous "wear pink to support breast cancer research" campaigns. What entities like the NFL are really supporting is trying to draw more female customers. Heart disease and lung cancer kill more women than breast cancer, but you don't see the constant campaigns for wearing colors to support research into those diseases.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

When a fool loses an argument on one subject, so they feel it is ok to start another one on a different topic.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Temperatures drastically changing here in the midwest. My eyes are sore and watering, my nose is stuffed, etc. **** you allergies!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals not playing Sanu over two scrubs.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I post in a thread to ask a question then it goes dead for like 2 days and no one responds. Feel like it happens a lot

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure someone has mentioned it but I hate when no one uses the entrance ramp to a freeway as their chance to speed up. Almost every time I end up having to enter the freeway going about 30.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unpunished incompetence and hypocrisy.

That's it. Only thing that ever sets me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I got an email from a guy on Friday at 6:30 PM asking me to do something. Then yesterday afternoon, the guy sends another email requesting the same thing and sounding a bit pissed that I haven't answered him. Then this morning, he emails my boss and calls my boss's boss asking why he hasn't been answered. Now I'm getting bitched at. ************, I don't work weekends.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got an email from a guy on Friday at 6:30 PM asking me to do something. Then yesterday afternoon, the guy sends another email requesting the same thing and sounding a bit pissed that I haven't answered him. Then this morning, he emails my boss and calls my boss's boss asking why he hasn't been answered. Now I'm getting bitched at. ************, I don't work weekends.
Did you tell them that? Because that is ********.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is where getting in good with your bosses helps. Not so much "sucking up," but just being awesome at your job. They'll defend you like crazy. (Mine always have.)