Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
I knew we got better value by where we selected Martin, but now i'm starting to think we got the better player as well.

Trent Richardson - 103 carries, 348 yards, 3.4 ypc, 24 rec, 197 yards, 5 total TD, 1 Fum

Doug Martin - 129 carries, 543 yards, 4.2 ypc, 16 rec, 224 yards, 4 total TD, 0 Fum

Most importantly, Martin has not missed a down due to injury.
Cleveland's OL is abysmal. Their interior guard play is just awful. Tampa Bay's OL is simply better. I really like Doug Martin, but ... lol. Richardson would be among the league's best RBs if he were running in TB.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BigBanger

I agree to all of this. I Love both Andrew Luck and RGIII and hate when the other team bashes them. I think Next year is going to be big for both of them because I remember last year people were saying the exact Sam thing about Cam Newton and now that teams have tape on his they figured him out he he is doing terrible this year.

I think this year is going to break the Trend of QB's going one and two but one ends up a Bust and the other Great because I think both Andrew Luck and RGIII are going to be Two of the Best QB's in the NFL for a long time.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Cleveland's OL is abysmal. Their interior guard play is just awful. Tampa Bay's OL is simply better. I really like Doug Martin, but ... lol. Richardson would be among the league's best RBs if he were running in TB.
True but the value is much better. I mean for how great AP is Minny they haven't translated that into many wins. That's why I'm glad Tampa did not make the move to trade a 2nd rounder (lavonte David) to get trich.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using your logic Alfred Morris is better than both Martin and Richardson then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Bolden > all

Just facts here folks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Using your logic Alfred Morris is better than both Martin and Richardson then.
No, Alfred Morris doesn't count because he's in Mike Shanahan's zone blocking scheme.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not fair to compare Richardson and Martin. C'mon, Richardson is on the Browns. There isn't much talent on that offense. And as Descendency said, the Browns O-line is awful.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'd be interesting to see when a team had LESS participation from a rookie class. The fact that the 49ers have a dozen draft selections next season makes for some interesting situations.

49ers

WR - A.J. Jenkins - 0 snaps (Inactive)
RB - LaMichael James - 0 snaps (Inactive)
OG - Joe Looney - 0 snaps (Inactive)
OLB - Darius Fleming - 0 snaps (PUP)
SS - Trent Robinson - Played Special Teams weeks 1-3. 0 snaps since.
OL - Jason Slowey - 0 snaps (Cut in TC)
OLB - Cam Johnson - 0 snaps (Practice Squad)
TE - Garrett Celek - Played in 4 games. 2 catches for 10 yards
Old 10-26-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's fair to say that. The running back is the final piece to a good running game. The other components need to be considered.

Both are going to be good.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
It'd be interesting to see when a team had LESS participation from a rookie class. The fact that the 49ers have a dozen draft selections next season makes for some interesting situations.

49ers

WR - A.J. Jenkins - 0 snaps (Inactive)
RB - LaMichael James - 0 snaps (Inactive)
OG - Joe Looney - 0 snaps (Inactive)
OLB - Darius Fleming - 0 snaps (PUP)
SS - Trent Robinson - Played Special Teams weeks 1-3. 0 snaps since.
OL - Jason Slowey - 0 snaps (Cut in TC)
OLB - Cam Johnson - 0 snaps (Practice Squad)
TE - Garrett Celek - Played in 4 games. 2 catches for 10 yards
I can't believe that LaMichael James hasn't been able to get on the field. Kendall Hunter is a good backup RB but I would have thought James would at least be active and get a little 3rd down work.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Zeitler is slowly becoming a stud guard.
He has been incredible the last few games. Between him and 2nd year G Clint Boling, I am very excited for the future of the OL.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Kevin Zeitler is slowly becoming a stud guard.
He has been incredible the last few games. Between him and 2nd year G Clint Boling, I am very excited for the future of the OL.
Zeitler is a boss.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs fans and Rams fans. Don't know who is worse lol. I am almost positive they overrate their players worse then anyone else. I remember a few years ago how all those rookies on the Bucs were studs and up and coming stars, then as soon as Freeman struggled the next year those same "studs" were the reason why he was struggling lol.

What a surprise, 1 victory now Doug Martin is better then Trent Richardson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devon Still has been solid. Needs to get more time.
Brandon Thompson hasn't played in awhile.
Burfict is playing solid. Still makes rookie mistakes.
Iloka is a ST player.
Sanu is gonna be a good player. Over the middle and WR screens will be his bread and butter. He is a load to bring down. Even got a rushing attempt.
Marvin Jones got hurt. But is looking to be back for Denver since it is the bye week.
Dre Kirkpatrick has been impressing in practice and is looking to make his debut vs Denver.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
It's not fair to compare Richardson and Martin. C'mon, Richardson is on the Browns. There isn't much talent on that offense. And as Descendency said, the Browns O-line is awful.
I agree with this. The comparisons between Richardson and Martin will likely continue for the rest of their careers, though it isn't particularly fair to do so.

Martin struggled when the Bucs put the weight on his shoulders and asked him to be the workhorse for the offense. The past couple of games, they've opened the offense up and distributed the ball better, especially in using the passing game to free up running lanes for Martin. As a result, he's started to look a lot better.

Richardson plays in an offense where he's essentially required to carry the team, since the Browns don't have much going for them on that side of the ball outside of Josh Morgan and Joe Thomas. I think Weeden will probably work out alright given some time, but for now Richardson is essentially being thrust into a Steven Jackson role up in Cleveland.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson's gonna be better than both any way, obvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Dre Kirkpatrick has been impressing in practice and is looking to make his debut vs Denver.
If he does not play against Denver I am going to be super pissed. He can't be any worse then what they trout out every game.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just glad I started Doug Martin in fantasy this week.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
This goes without saying.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Bucs fans and Rams fans. Don't know who is worse lol. I am almost positive they overrate their players worse then anyone else. I remember a few years ago how all those rookies on the Bucs were studs and up and coming stars, then as soon as Freeman struggled the next year those same "studs" were the reason why he was struggling lol.

What a surprise, 1 victory now Doug Martin is better then Trent Richardson.
Can't speak for any Buc fans that said Martin is better than Richardson, but I'm not in agreement with that. Richardson is probably in the stature of Adrian Peterson, IMO. But Doug Martin is pretty darn good in his own right.

Also, I've been critical of Freeman, but look at what you said "rookies". When does a young team come out and dominate? Ever. 2010 was a very good glimpse of that young talent, but 2011 there was ZERO discipline. None. Morris ran in Tampa, I honestly have no clue what to call it, but remember Rich Gannon and other analysts who watched out practices basically making jokes the entire game saying the practices were no where near NFL quality and lousy.

Schiano has come in and brough that back. Are the Bucs a playoff team? No not this year. But are they heading in the right direction? That's something, if you've seen them play, cannot argue against. But again, Freeman needs to continue this play.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys were in the right direction with Morris also when you went 10-6. Can we please give it a couple of years before we decide they really are?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I liked him coming out scottyboy. I think he's going to be good, but I think he's more of a CJ Spiller and Ryan Matthews situation. Not an impact rookie player, but will be in year 2 or 3.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snuffleupagus ate three strawberries on Tuesday
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You guys were in the right direction with Morris also when you went 10-6. Can we please give it a couple of years before we decide they really are?
Agreed. Bucs have added a lot of talent over the past few drafts. Basically seeing how it develops.

Morris didn't even get considered for a defensive coordinator job. That's how much the rest of the league thought of him as a coach.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Agreed. Bucs have added a lot of talent over the past few drafts. Basically seeing how it develops.

Morris didn't even get considered for a defensive coordinator job. That's how much the rest of the league thought of him as a coach.
The one guy that does't get a lot of talk is Lavonte David. I mean this guy came to Nebraska and breaks a record for our LB's and that's saying something because we've had some pretty good ones. I really like what Tampa Bay is doing and if they can get a Big Time Shutdown Corner in the Draft they will look really good.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote