Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-25-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy tore up PPR tonight.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking over my leagues to make sure I wasn't facing Martin. Sick game. Thankfully, I am not against him. I have Peterson and Harvin in one league and in another I have Peterson and I'm facing Harvin.

I also have two leagues where I was smart enough to draft Mike Williams. Not smart enough to start him in either, unfortunately. :(

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last week I lost 120-118 because I played Richardson over Martin but I made sure not to let that happen again. I have both Harvin and Martin starting and have almost 50 points from the two of them.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He accepted the trade Ridley for D Jax. Now I have to hope Vick airs it out or gets injured and Foles airs it out.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm still not sure which guy you're getting, though. lol

I assume you are getting DeSean for Ridley & Lloyd?
Lol I have Ridley and I'm getting Jax
Old 10-26-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Lol I have Ridley and I'm getting Jax
ew. why would you do that then? unless you're stacked at RB.

also, have Dougie and Percy in my one league, which rules.

had him on the bench in my other, but I'm stacked in that league. Starting DMC and Forte. Also starting D. Thomas, Harvin and Wayne so I have Nicks on the bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ew. why would you do that then? unless you're stacked at RB.

also, have Dougie and Percy in my one league, which rules.

had him on the bench in my other, but I'm stacked in that league. Starting DMC and Forte. Also starting D. Thomas, Harvin and Wayne so I have Nicks on the bench
Because now I don't have to worry about Shane Vereen/Bolden taking 20 carries away from Ridley.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I JUST traded Martin because he wasn't impressing me and my other backs were doing much better. Then he goes off like this. Lovely.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because now I don't have to worry about Shane Vereen/Bolden taking 20 carries away from Ridley.
They haven't been taking THAT many away and Ridley seems to be the go to guy down the stretch. I don't know, not sure I would've traded away Ridley for someone as inconsistent as DJax
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
They haven't been taking THAT many away and Ridley seems to be the go to guy down the stretch. I don't know, not sure I would've traded away Ridley for someone as inconsistent as DJax
Bill picks his go to guy out of a hat before the game.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Does desan still return punts?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey what value do you think Martin has now? I'm thinking about cashing him in for picks and a TE. What do you guys think I should try?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Hey what value do you think Martin has now? I'm thinking about cashing him in for picks and a TE. What do you guys think I should try?
Are you that stacked at RB?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's certainly a good time to sell high. But he looked very good last night in terms of pushing the pile and being excellent in all phases of the game. If you've got a great RB stable, sure, I guess. I don't think I'd give him up. He is a true-to-life, old school RB1 who plays every down and is on a run first team. There's all of 10-12 of those guys left in the league and only a few that are truly run first teams.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports Aaron Hernandez (ankle) did not travel with the Patriots to London for Week 8 versus the Rams.This is why the Patriots are so hard to read. Hernandez was on the same practice pattern as last week, but this time around Thursday's absence appears to have been a setback as opposed to a day of rest. Fantasy owners counting on Hernandez will have to hit the waiver wire in search of a tight end. New Redskins starter Logan Paulsen may be worth a look in deeper leagues. Coby Fleener, Lance Kendricks and Anthony Fasano have three of the best matchups among tight ends this week

“@AdamSchefter: Pats TE Aaron Hernandez's ankle has not responded to treatment. He's struggling to cut, will not play Sunday vs. Rams. Bye next week to rest” 

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-26-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doug Martin for MJD and a second round pick in a keeper league? Is this trade fair?

Edit: I'm thinking better of it now. I'm not stacked at RB and I would need a RB in compensation. So I don't think I could get much for it. I think I'll stay put.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 10-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Doug Martin for MJD and a second round pick in a keeper league? Is this trade fair?
That implies Martin is better than MJD and that's not true to me. Maybe straight up but the pick isn't needed.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That implies Martin is better than MJD and that's not true to me. Maybe straight up but the pick isn't needed.
In a keeper league he might have higher value.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh, bad quarterbacks. Stafford is on my team, playing Seattle, but I could start any of Palmer @KC, Weeden vs. SD, Cutler vs. CAR, or Bradford vs. NE. Thoughts?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Palmer easily.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some help quick... The guy pulled the SJax and Fitz for McFadden and DJax.

Its now Spiller and DJax for SJax and Fitz... Thoughts?

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-26-2012 at 03:27 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

id still take it

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Never mind... I am either doing the original deal or none.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Need some help quick... The guy pulled the SJax and Fitz for McFadden and DJax.

Its now Spiller and DJax for SJax and Fitz... Thoughts?
Spiller has proven to be a far better play so far, even with a missed game. McFadden is name/talent recognition with no production to back it up.

I always prefer the guy with no competition for touches but, in this case, it's hard to argue the stats. McFadden has a much better schedule but he had 3 total creampuffs in a row now and still hasn't done a damn thing. The scheme change and oline woes are just brutal. Everyone is saying buy low but I don't see any evidence things will change. They even tried to implement more power runs during the bye week and still the results were pitiful against an awful Jags rush D.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Djax in my league and I will tell you right now as a Pats fan, that wasn't a great trade for you. Even with three other backs taking away carries from him, Ridley is still a much better choice to start week in and out than Djax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote