Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I have Djax in my league and I will tell you right now as a Pats fan, that wasn't a great trade for you. Even with three other backs taking away carries from him, Ridley is still a much better choice to start week in and out than Djax.
Well every move I've made this year has been in my favor trade Bowe Cassell gets hurt, trade MJD, he gets hurt. I'm not sorry.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/912/s...21026at518.png

This is my team, i don't really know what to do because Foster is on Bye and Murray got hurt which was all too predictable. I tried to trade Murray, but I wasn't getting enough back so I waited till he had a good game but in that good game he got hurt :/

Leshoure is decent, and I feel like he will actually do pretty well this week. I picked up Dwyer last week, and dropped Vereen for Hillis although now I think I'll regret it because Vereen has potential to be the top back in NE imo.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/995...21026at521.png

Edit: Also do I play Julio or Moore?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/912/s...21026at518.png

This is my team, i don't really know what to do because Foster is on Bye and Murray got hurt which was all too predictable. I tried to trade Murray, but I wasn't getting enough back so I waited till he had a good game but in that good game he got hurt :/

Leshoure is decent, and I feel like he will actually do pretty well this week. I picked up Dwyer last week, and dropped Vereen for Hillis although now I think I'll regret it because Vereen has potential to be the top back in NE imo.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/995...21026at521.png

Edit: Also do I play Julio or Moore?
PPR? If so Moore is good for a guaranteed 15 each week with the upside of 25
Old 10-26-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always say it, but play your studs. You're going to regret it the day Julio goes out and scores 25 points, which seems to be every second game for him.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
PPR? If so Moore is good for a guaranteed 15 each week with the upside of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I always say it, but play your studs. You're going to regret it the day Julio goes out and scores 25 points, which seems to be every second game for him.
non ppr, my receivers are very good and my RB's are sucking aside from Foster.

I do normally do that, but Lance Moore is now a stud whereas Julio is borderline. He doesn't get the targets and has gotten too much attention from defenses. I want to play Julio but he gets too much attention.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Non PPR is Julio easily
Old 10-26-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Flex I have Ballard going this week. But, the alternatives on my bench are giving me second thoughts??

Choices: Ballard, Dez Bryant, James Jones, Brandon Gibson, Brian Hartline.

Any opinions?
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamper View Post
For the Flex I have Ballard going this week. But, the alternatives on my bench are giving me second thoughts??

Any opinions?
Dez come on man.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR League:

Steven Jackson Vs. New England (in London)

Or

Jonathan Dwyer or Isaac Redman Vs. Washington

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
PPR League:

Steven Jackson Vs. New England (in London)

Or

Jonathan Dwyer or Isaac Redman Vs. Washington
Dwyer. Redman is out again.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
non ppr, my receivers are very good and my RB's are sucking aside from Foster.

I do normally do that, but Lance Moore is now a stud whereas Julio is borderline. He doesn't get the targets and has gotten too much attention from defenses. I want to play Julio but he gets too much attention.
If you think Lance Moore is a fantasy stud but Julio isn't I don't know what to say. It's been six games, things will even out.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-PPR

I get Roddy White
I give Marques Colston & Fred Jackson

Would pick up either Josh Freeman or Greg Jennings

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
If you think Lance Moore is a fantasy stud but Julio isn't I don't know what to say. It's been six games, things will even out.
Lance is a stud in PPR.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no faith in Julio to be consistent ever. I hate Julio Jones. A lot. He's still better than Lance Moore.

Fenikz, I think that's too much. I feel like you could tempt a Marshall/Harvin owner with that package and I'd take both before Roddy. I think you could even get Cruz/Green/Megatron if the owner had a RB need.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
its 7 yds rec = 1 pt, so in a way Lance Moore > Julio, New Orleans passes a lot, their defense sucks, and Moore gets a lot of targets (10 per week it seems).

I realize Julio is the superior player, moore is so far the superior fantasy player.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

And Would you trade Julio for Victor Cruz straight up? I thought about it but I want to see how ATL functions in a shootout

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Would you trade Julio for Victor Cruz straight up? I thought about it but I want to see how ATL functions in a shootout
Yes. Good God, yes. Julio isn't that good, guys. You are destroying him in that trade. Cruz might be my #1 WR for the rest of the year. It's a clear top 3 any way you slice it with him, AJ and Megatron.

Most people in here know that I'm all about "start your studs" too....he just isn't a stud and it isn't close really. The dude has gone over 70 yards just twice this year.

Last edited by Rob S : 10-26-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

I didn't get proposed that, but I sent Julio and Kyle Rudolph for Cruz right now, is that too much? I drafted Julio high and I know he is capable of getting a lot of points. I have Gronk at TE so im not worried

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I didn't get proposed that, but I sent Julio and Kyle Rudolph for Cruz right now, is that too much? I drafted Julio high and I know he is capable of getting a lot of points. I have Gronk at TE so im not worried
No, that's not too much at all. Would be a great trade if you get him to bite.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No, that's not too much at all. Would be a great trade if you get him to bite.
well i think id rather bait another owner who has hakeem than get cruz, Nicks is just a monster in the redzone.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Cruz>Julio>Nicks

I like Nicks, the dude is an injury waiting to happen though. Cruz is clearly, obviously the better fantasy option and it isn't close.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Cruz>Julio>Nicks

I like Nicks, the dude is an injury waiting to happen though. Cruz is clearly, obviously the better fantasy option and it isn't close.
im talking about Lance Moore for Nicks, I think it is possible that he bites on it. More possible than trading Julio for Cruz.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
its 7 yds rec = 1 pt
Wtf that's stupid.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

its like ppr in the fact that it helps balance out WR's and TE's to RB's bc 10 rush yds = 1 pt, but it has its flaws just as ppr does.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamper View Post

Any opinions?
If Jordy is out, I almost certainly go James Jones.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote