Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
i know this. i am merely stating my anger of his lameness in a roundabout way.
Well then. Next time, before posting, go slam your nuts in a car door.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Well then. Next time, before posting, go slam your nuts in a car door.
well, next time before posting take the baseball bat out of your ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
well, next time before posting take the baseball bat out of your ass.
That has to be the most pathetic excuse for an insult in NFLDC history....
Old 04-17-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Wink

Quote:
That has to be the most pathetic excuse for an insult in NFLDC history....
and im sure you know alot about the history of NFLDC, seeing you joined 5 months ago

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-17-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
and im sure you know alot about the history of NFLDC, seeing you joined 5 months ago
I do realize that, but anyone else on these forums would agree that the "insult" you posted regarding a baseball bat is very pathetic.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
I do realize that, but anyone else on these forums would agree that the "insult" you posted regarding a baseball bat is very pathetic.
but iit wasnt an insult at all. you are just getting way to angry over absolutley nothing.

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

255979119, GTFO. Please. Negative repped.
Seriously dude, your overreacting completely, and it's actually pretty funny.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tory James can still be a decent CB in zone coverage, I have little doubt about that. However, in man, he's one of the worst in the league that started last year. It really was just painful to watch the huge cushions he gave only to never close on the guy If by some miracle he was 2nd on the depth chart week 4 (via Injuries or whatever) I have little doubt every Palmer pass will go right at him lol.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the James signing because he adds a veteran prescence and provides depth. But as of now, he is the #3 CB behind Asante and Hobbs. If Randall *** comes back, he probably will be the #4 guy. We probably will add a corner somewhere in the first 4 rounds, and that could push James even farther back on the depth chart. The Pats secondary always has injury issues and we end up very thin, which is what makes James a solid signing. The reward definitely outweighs the risk.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
So says the one that joined two months ago...

Anyway, Tory James is a depth signing. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get to a point in the season where we are actually relying on him to win ball games, much less that he is actually playing 10 snaps a game, we'll probably be creamed with injuries and in a world of hurt.

That said, I fully expect the Pats to draft a CB in round one and James will likely be the fifth or sixth corner on our depth chart. So he's going to be our Hank Poteat or Earthwind Moreland. I am pretty confident he can give us that much...

Didn't the Pats win a Super Bowl with Earthwind Moreland as a #2 corner for a significant portion of the game? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....
Old 04-19-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good signin, James did some damage a couple of years ago with all those picks. I think we can expect the same performance this year.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
getbackcoach

Why on earth could we expect the same performance this year? Because he is 3 years older and MUCH slower than when he had all those picks?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
So says the one that joined two months ago...

Anyway, Tory James is a depth signing. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get to a point in the season where we are actually relying on him to win ball games, much less that he is actually playing 10 snaps a game, we'll probably be creamed with injuries and in a world of hurt.

That said, I fully expect the Pats to draft a CB in round one and James will likely be the fifth or sixth corner on our depth chart. So he's going to be our Hank Poteat or Earthwind Moreland. I am pretty confident he can give us that much...

Didn't the Pats win a Super Bowl with Earthwind Moreland as a #2 corner for a significant portion of the game? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

i didnt claim to know the history of NFLDC, did I?

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
i didnt claim to know the history of NFLDC, did I?
Man, you got owned. So please, shut up.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
Man, you got owned. So please, shut up.

show me where i got owned, please. was it when you told me to slam my nuts in a car door? cause we all know how funny that is.

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
show me where i got owned, please. was it when you told me to slam my nuts in a car door? cause we all know how funny that is.
Instead of trying to ride your post-count up, stop replying.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
Instead of trying to ride your post-count up, stop replying.
quit trying to act like a hard ass over the internet.

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-20-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Cornerback Tory James will be in Foxboro today to take a physical and make his signing with the Patriots [team stats] official.
According to his agent, Mark Bartelstein, all the language issues have been resolved. All that’s left is for James to pass the physical, and put his signature on the one-year, $1.35 million deal.
“Everything’s done,” Bartelstein said yesterday. “He’s all set to go. He’ll be there (today) for a physical and to sign the contract.”
1 year $1.35 mill
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
quit trying to act like a hard ass over the internet.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Gert T

I'll put him at 60/40 to make the team. I am a Bengals fan, but I understand he is not going to be asked to be a starting CB. However, I do not think he has much left in the tank.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:56 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

guy whose name has a lot numbers in it, shut the **** up stop making a big deal out of nothing and trying to win a nonexistent argument. Its just crazy how childishly competitive some people get on these message boards.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

It takes two to tango...