Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ta'amu ****** up big time, stupid, stupid, stupid.

I hope he won't be cut, but I'm almost convinced he will be, he's facing multiple felonies.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I understood, he shouldn't have even made the roster because he wasn't that good. Oh well. We'll continue to not use McClendon and have to use another pick on a NT.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ta'amu dun goofed.

If McLendon isnt starting over Hamp next week, Mike Tomlin needs to man the **** up and make some changes, he's being a sopping vagina.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
It probably won't happen, but in free agency as well.

Some noteworthy possible FAs this upcoming offseason:

DT Glenn Dorsey
OLB Connor Barwin
OLB Anthony Spencer
CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
S Kenny Phillips
S Jairus Byrd
S LaRon Landry

Quick mock offseason:

Cut Harrison, Keisel, Clark, and Ike, don't resign Hampton.
- Harrison has come back from injury but isn't the same and I doubt he ever will be, plus he's well over 30 and is the most expensive player for us after Roethlisberger.
- Keisel's play has dropped off, and we have his replacement in Cameron Heyward. I say it's time to let the young guys play, and get cap room in the process.
- Clark is probably the one playing at the highest level right now, but he's dinged up a lot, old as well, and will be part of the old-player purge we began last offseason on defense.
- Ike is in a similar vein as Keisel, play has dropped off and there are young guys behind him waiting to play. Judging by how he has been playing as of late, Cortez Allen, Keenan Lewis and Curtis Brown shouldn't be too big a dropoff (if a dropoff at all) from Taylor, Lewis, and Allen.
- Hampton as well, old, coming off an ACL and just hasn't been productive recently. We have young guys in McLendon and Ta'Amu, hopefully they show something.

Resign Mike Wallace and Rashard Mendenhall - No explanation needed.

Sign S Kenny Philips - great safety, underrated. Can do a lot of things at a high level, and would be a perfect replacement for Clark.

Sign OLB Connor Barwin - not as good as Harrison in his prime, but he's probably the best 3-4 OLB available for an immediate impact. Won't be as expensive as Harrison was, and he plays the same spot (ROLB). Highly effective for Houston last year, off to a slow start this year (sacks wise).

Draft (assuming the season goes like this and we wind up in the middle of the first)

1. ILB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame - pairing him with Timmons would give us a dreamy ILB duo. Yes, we have Sylvester and Spence, but Sylvester hasn't shown absolutely anything outside of ST and Spence had that brutal knee injury, which could cost him a lot. He needs his speed and quickness to compensate for his size, so he needs to make a full recovery, hopefully he does.

2. S Robert Lester, Alabama - another good safety, since Troy is also nearing the end of his days as a Steeler, IMO, and Mundy and Allen suck.

3. CB Ricardo Allen, Purdue - we still need DB help and while undersized, he's a playmaker and can cover the quicker WRs.

4. QB Zac Dysert, Miami (OH) - we need a young QB to develop, and I like what I've seen from this guy. Same college as Roethlisberger.

5. TE Nick Kasa, Colorado - add another athletic pass-catcher. Big and fast, should be a good red-zone target at least.

6. RB Ronnie Wingo, Arkansas - big back with speed, the RBs we have suck, so might as well keep getting guys and see if we find someone good.

7. K Dustin Hopkins, Florida State - I don't really trust Sushi.
I agree with cutting the Old guys, maybe even Woodly too (when is he healthy??? or maybe switching to a 4-3 will help him stay healthy cause he's to big to be dropping back in coverage, that's why he be messing up them hamstrings) ... even if it means another year of mediocre play ... have to start to get younger and Tomlin put his stamp on the team...

I think Tomlin stamp is moving the team to a 4-3 team ....

Quick Mock I'm saying we'll draft around the 10-15

1st round- David Amerson - FS -NCS - ball hawking free safety with size to stop jump balls

2nd round- Gerald Hodges - OLB - PSU - Coming from Linebacker U, converted safety , instinctive player

3rd round- Zavier Gooden - OLB - Mizz - Physical freak , good production

4th round- Trevardo Williams - DE - Conn - New 4-3 scheme need another pass rushing DE coming off the edge , it's what he does

5th round- Blidi Wreh-Wilson - CB - Conn - 2 straight Conn players? ... but Blidi has the ability if he can stay healthy to be a higher round pick

6th round- Shamarko Thomas - S - Syracuse - Has the athletic ability, is real good in helping the run, coverage a little suspect, but he has played every position from LB, CB, S so he offers versatility to the def.

7th round- Travis Carrie - CB - Ohio -

All defense, I don't want to see an offensive player drafted

As an Alt I would love Baccari Rambo to play opposite from Amerson on the SS , that would be a nice "Splash" play safety Unit ... but would have to probably take him in at least the 2nd and I like Hodges too

Quick Depth Chart

DE - Worilds / Trevardo Williams
DT - Heyward / Mclendon
DT - Hood / Mclendon
DE - Woodly / Trevardo Williams
OLB - Gerald Hodges / Spence
MLB - Timmons / Sly
OLB - Zavier Gooden /Spence
CB - Cortez Allan / Kenean Lewis
CB - Curtis Brown / Van Dyke / Blidi Wreh-Wilson
FS - David Ammerson
SS - Troy / Shamarko Thomas

Last edited by Cbrunn : 10-15-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New mock:

1) Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
-Self explanatory. I am loving Spence, but his knee injury is going to make it harder for him to come back from. Te'o and Timmons in the middle is pure sex.

2) Shawn Williams S Georgia
-Troy is about done. He can never stay healthy and it's about time we find his replacement. Williams can play in the box and in deep center. He'll provide a hard working ballhawk back there.

3) Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
-If we don't sign Mendenhall, we need a running back capable of carrying the load. While Ball is not great at anything, he's a solid RB who could be a nice fit in our offense.

4) Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida State
-No guarantee that he will even come out of this draft, but if he does, and he last this long, the Steelers HAVE to take a look at him. He has the potential to be a big time steal and starter in the NFL.

5) Jake Stoneburner TE Ohio State
-Unless Saunders and Pope get resigned, the Steelers will need to draft or sign another TE. Stoneburner isn't much of a blocker, but he's a athletic TE who can stretch the field. He'd be a nice piece in our offense.

6) Johnny Adams CB Michigan State
-Not big nor fast, but is a solid corner. Probably suited more in the slot due to him not being strong due to his weight. Has good ball skills and willing to mix it up from time to time. Could go earlier, but everything I have read has said otherwise.

7) John Wetzel OT Boston College
-You can never not have enough OLman, as evident of our past game. Max Starks is a free agent after the year and we need the depth.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
New mock:

1) Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
-Self explanatory. I am loving Spence, but his knee injury is going to make it harder for him to come back from. Te'o and Timmons in the middle is pure sex.

2) Shawn Williams S Georgia
-Troy is about done. He can never stay healthy and it's about time we find his replacement. Williams can play in the box and in deep center. He'll provide a hard working ballhawk back there.

3) Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
-If we don't sign Mendenhall, we need a running back capable of carrying the load. While Ball is not great at anything, he's a solid RB who could be a nice fit in our offense.

4) Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida State
-No guarantee that he will even come out of this draft, but if he does, and he last this long, the Steelers HAVE to take a look at him. He has the potential to be a big time steal and starter in the NFL.

5) Jake Stoneburner TE Ohio State
-Unless Saunders and Pope get resigned, the Steelers will need to draft or sign another TE. Stoneburner isn't much of a blocker, but he's a athletic TE who can stretch the field. He'd be a nice piece in our offense.

6) Johnny Adams CB Michigan State
-Not big nor fast, but is a solid corner. Probably suited more in the slot due to him not being strong due to his weight. Has good ball skills and willing to mix it up from time to time. Could go earlier, but everything I have read has said otherwise.

7) John Wetzel OT Boston College
-You can never not have enough OLman, as evident of our past game. Max Starks is a free agent after the year and we need the depth.
Not a big fan of Te'o ... watching the Stanford game and he just doesn't like stand out... he does his job quietly i guess which is good but I just don't like that he don't jump out at me.

I love Shawn Williams and Baccari Rambo for that matter

and as I said in my post above you I don't want to see any Offensive players drafted
Old 10-16-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if anybody noticed but we released Wes Saunders
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ta'amu suspended by the team for two games without pay. That says either two things...1-He has too much promise to cut, or 2-We realize we are a pretty ****** team and we cant afford to lose any players with upside.

Any other year, he would have been cut.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:31 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Harrison, Clark, Keisel, Woodley and definitely Polamalu are not going anywhere. Taylor needs to and maybe Hampton.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
Harrison, Clark, Keisel, Woodley and definitely Polamalu are not going anywhere. Taylor needs to and maybe Hampton.
I could see Harrison and Hampton leaving after this year. Hampton just hasn't been good this year, and McLendon could probably play as well as Hampton is. Harrison is the second best paid player on our team, and will take about $10 million in cap room next year. As much as I like the guy and love what he's done for us, he needs to regain his pre-injury form to warrant so much money, and quite frankly I have my doubts that he'll ever be as dominant as he once was.

Woodley I agree with, he's staying for sure, Keisel is meh to me. Hasn't been playing like he used to, and Heyward will eventually replace him, so I wouldn't mind seeing Heyward start right now, given the way the defense has been playing.

Polamalu is our version of Bob Sanders. Makes a difference when he plays, but he gets injured way too much and we need to start planning for a future without him.

It sucks because it's the end of a pretty good defensive run for us, with guys who did a lot for the team, but we need to move on. I think almost all those guys will be gone within the next two years. Those guys will never be as good as they once were, and the longer we delay the rebuilding of the defense the longer we'll see the defensive struggles we have right now.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

A hurt Harrison is still better than most. Maybe re-structure his contract. Taylor im slowly changing my mind about him after shutting down Green tonight. And Polamalu has only missed 17 gms since '03 it's just as of late, but I see him fully recovering.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hampton made a couple plays last night once their back up center was in. He's still been pretty terrible against the run and is just a shell of his old self.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ike had a great game last night.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ike played really well. Got most of the safety help but that's to be expected when you're covering Green and the Bengals number 2 is a no one. Secondary looked better, and a good deal of that can be attributed to the pass rush.

Ziggy looked like the worst player in the league on the first drive, but held it together at the end. I loved our pass rushing sets when they ran 4 having Harrison line up inside. Much better use of our top rushers than having Harrison and Woodley dropping into coverage consistently.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Watching last nights gm, I had flashbacks of The Bus. Against a pretty good run D too. Dont think it was fluke either. A sign of more to come.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good to be 500
Old 10-24-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if/when all 5 RBs are healthy, what's your roster look like? Who doesn't dress?

Right now I'm still putting a healthy Mendenhall 1, Dwyer 2, Redman 3, Batch 4, and Rainey 5 and it comes down to the matchup each week to decide between Redman or Batch not dressing. The only reason Rainey is excused from not dressing is that he still has a lot of potential - but that is subject to change if he doesn't start showing a little more with what limited chances he gets. Eventually I have to say what's the point of dressing a guy who's only gonna get 3-5 touches per game. I'd rather use that spot for an extra lineman.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Personally, Batch or Redman should not dress. I'd prefer Redman to get cut, but that's just me personally.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I wouldn't dress Batch. Doesn't bring anything to the table. Much rather have Rainey ready to play and return kicks.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Rainey Definitely dresses ... I would rather cut Redman and send Batch to the practice squad ...

use Redman spot on anybody else ... (not hating Redman just saying Dywer is just as much of a power back and better at everything else)
Old 10-27-2012, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Mock Draft:

1) CJ Mosley LB Alabama*
-Fast, agressive LB who is capable of playing inside and out. Dude is a run stopper, pass rusher, and can play in coverage. Doesn't get the press that Upshaw and Hightower got, but he might just be better than they are.

2) Kawann Short DL Purdue
-First round talent, but I think falls due to the fact he doesn't play to it all the time. He has long arms and is a load to move. Since Ziggy Hood isn't a good 34 DE, the Steelers need someone who can play that position well. Short has all the talent to be able to do so.

3) Joseph Randle RB Oklahoma State
-While he won't be able to carry the load, he will bring tremendous ability to our offense. He is a very good receiver out of the backfield and an explosive running back with great vision. With Mendenhall looking to leave as a FA and Redman not being very good, the Steelers need talent at RB to pair with Dwyer, who looks to take the starting job. I see a potentially poor man's Jamaal Charles here.

4) Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
-This kid is a baller. He missed 2011 with injuries, but has come back in 2012 VERY strong and is rising up draft boards that he might not even be here in the end. Thomas has great ball skills, plays the run very well, and is the type of SS that the Steelers need in their defense and is the type of SS that fits today's NFL with all their pass catching TEs.

5) John Simon OLB Ohio State
-On pure effort, he is a first round pick. On athletic ability and measureables, he's a third day pick. I love Simon. He doesn't have a position yet, but I think he can quickly pick up OLB and be a relentless guy to get after the passer. Him being a starter for a long time in the NFL would not surprise me. Once again, he could go higher than this, but with him not being overly athletic, not having a set position, and the fact that his senior season isn't going THAT well, he might drop.

6) Michael Williams TE Alabama
-Such a great blocking TE. With Heath being a vocal point in the offense and Paulson emerging, the Steelers could do quite well with a blocking TE in their offense.

7) Dustin Hopkins K Florida State
-While Sushi has been kicking well this year, I still don't trust him and believe a kicker is needed. Hopkins is the best kicker in the draft.

I know I didn't pick an offensive lineman, but I believe that Starks, Foster, and some others will provide depth along this front. Ryan Lee is a guy to watch out for next year because he's a bad, bad man who showed me a lot during the preseason.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I don't think Simon fits into a 3-4 well at all. I love watching him play at Ohio State, but he can't play OLB the way our guys do. He isn't capabae of being an end in our system either. If we think Ziggy gets pushed around just wait till you see what would happen to Simon there.

I think he'd be best off as an end in a 4-3 or a pass rushing tackle like the Giants use on 3rd down. Though if we keep doing things like lining Harrison up inside that's a role I think Simon could play well.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

The release of Cromartie-Smith to make room for Ta'amu on the active roster tells me the team still has high hopes for him despite his off the field issues.

I still think the front office is taking the wait-and-see approach as to his future in the NFL. Preferring to wait for the legal system to punish him first, and then see what the league throws at him before they make their final decision to either hang on to him and wait through his combined punishments, or to let him go and move on to anther future NT.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

That's a big win. Means a lot for this team. First real quality win of the year.

This team can compete with anyone in the AFC. Can't wait to see what this team can do down the stretch. Ben has been playing incredible and the defense has been playing so much better. Get Troy healthy and see what this defense can do.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

This team needs young talent on defense, but the defense has been red sharp the past few weeks and seems to be getting hot at the right time.