Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-26-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Yes, I still can't believe people said he was still a 1st Rounder after he got kicked out of LSU. I mean he is undersized, not strong or fast enough, huge gambler and then add the Drug problem. I admit he has a nose for the ball and can make som big plays but I don't think he will make it in the NFL.
What he's good at isn't really something you can teach, and I certainly think he could make it in the NFL if everything breaks right for him, but there's no way I'm spending a pick on him. Maybe in the late 7th if my board is decimated, but there's so much going against Matthieu at this point, it's ridiculous.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't shake the feeling this guy is going to have a solid NFL career...I'd still take him late.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
What he's good at isn't really something you can teach, and I certainly think he could make it in the NFL if everything breaks right for him, but there's no way I'm spending a pick on him. Maybe in the late 7th if my board is decimated, but there's so much going against Matthieu at this point, it's ridiculous.
I get that he is like Ed Reed or Charles Woodson with creating turnovers but he would be best used like Troy Polamalu where he could just roam the backfield and sometimes blitz the QB. I just can't see an NFL Team put up with him because he did something so stupid when he had everything in front of him, then gets a second chance but screws up again.

A NFL Team might say one strike and your out and if he were to screw that up he's done. I think he could pull a Vontaze Burfict and go Undrafted but end up starting in the NFL but he could also throw his future away just to get a little high.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
I get that he is like Ed Reed or Charles Woodson with creating turnovers but he would be best used like Troy Polamalu where he could just roam the backfield and sometimes blitz the QB. I just can't see an NFL Team put up with him because he did something so stupid when he had everything in front of him, then gets a second chance but screws up again.

A NFL Team might say one strike and your out and if he were to screw that up he's done. I think he could pull a Vontaze Burfict and go Undrafted but end up starting in the NFL but he could also throw his future away just to get a little high.
Before he got himself in all this trouble I wouldn't have minded the Packers bringing him in to eventually take over for the role Charles Woodson is playing now as a floating safety/nickel cornerback/blitzer. With all his off the field stuff I can't say I see it happening. I still wouldn't be upset if he was brought in as an undrafted free agent or something though.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Still can't shake the feeling this guy is going to have a solid NFL career...I'd still take him late.
this. I feel he can be a REALLY good nickel corner and return man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this. I feel he can be a REALLY good nickel corner and return man.
He could be a good slot guy and he could be a great returner, but he is never going to see the field. He has serious drug issues. You think that will change when hes making a few hundred thousand dollars a year? He's going to end up with more arrests than TDs & INTs combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
He could be a good slot guy and he could be a great returner, but he is never going to see the field. He has serious drug issues. You think that will change when hes making a few hundred thousand dollars a year? He's going to end up with more arrests than TDs & INTs combined.
Serious drug issues? Really? He is just an idiot that needs to quit smoking pot.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Serious drug issues? Really? He is just an idiot that needs to quit smoking pot.
That's a discussion for somewhere else. If he is talented, he will get a chance until he messes up in the NFL. He'll automatically be in the drug program upon entrance so first offense can lead to a suspension.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you for real? This was a college athlete at one point who was a Heisman finalist and sure fire first round draft pick. Look at what he has now? Nothing, but chilling with his drug dealing ex-teammates who all sucked in college football as well and have no future. And if you think he isn't selling drugs, then you are a fool.

Some people. Just no ******* concept of consequences. Needs to quit smoking pot. Yeah, sure. That's all he needs to do. Do you have any life experience? I mean... really, any? WTF

Perfect nickname by the way bc this asshole doesn't care about ****. Not the NFL. Not having money. Not having a future. He just don't care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that he is a guy I would take a mid round flyer on specially as a Lions fan. Once he falls far enough it will be a shock to his system when his actions have real consequences. Getting kicked off from LSU's team in his mind may not have consequences when you talk about his NFL career when you think of the problem children like Pac Man Jones still getting drafted in the first or Jenkins still getting drafted in the 2nd and with Jenkin's success it may allow teams to take a bigger risk. Specially if he does end up living in a place like Seattle (at the risk of getting political) has rather lax marijuana law enforcement so it comes down to passing the drug test as oppose to arrests.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I think that he is a guy I would take a mid round flyer on specially as a Lions fan. Once he falls far enough it will be a shock to his system when his actions have real consequences. Getting kicked off from LSU's team in his mind may not have consequences when you talk about his NFL career when you think of the problem children like Pac Man Jones still getting drafted in the first or Jenkins still getting drafted in the 2nd and with Jenkin's success it may allow teams to take a bigger risk. Specially if he does end up living in a place like Seattle (at the risk of getting political) has rather lax marijuana law enforcement so it comes down to passing the drug test as oppose to arrests.
Pretty good chance it's going to be legal here a week from tuesday. Not sure that environment would be good for a guy who has a weed problem. Might be just better if he ends up somewhere like the Boston area where......nevermind.

I'll take a chance on a guy who has smoked some weed as opposed to the Lawrence Phillips' of the world who throw their girlfriends down a flight of stairs.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Serious drug issues?
When your drug issues get you suspended, kicked off of your football team, result in the losing of your NCAA eligibility, merit automatic inclusion in the NFL's substance abuse program, and end up in a drug bust in your own apartment then your drug issues are serious. It doesn't matter what your drug of choice is at this point.

Football teams generally don't care about marijuana because it's evil, or it makes you a bad person, or makes you a bad player. Football teams care about marijuana because it's against the law and it gets you suspended. You're of no use to your football team when you can't play, and it's worse when the reason you can't play is "stupid" (i.e. you're suspended or in jail.)
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not necessarily a serious drug, but it is a serious issue for him. When he is honestly ******* up the majority of his success because of it then it becomes a serious drug issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
It's not necessarily a serious drug, but it is a serious issue for him. When he is honestly ******* up the majority of his success because of it then it becomes a serious drug issue.
This. It isn't about the severity of the drug (pot vs meth or anything) but the fact that it is against the law and he cant seem to grasp the concept of leaving it alone.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This really pisses me off. Does anybody really view Honey Badger as a menace to society? He very well might not get a chance to pursue a career in a very lucrative practice at which he is very talented, because of irrational stigma of a harmless plant. I hate seeing innocent people's lives ruined because of greedy capitalists, religious moralists and ethically bankrupt politicians who pander to both.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
The thing is, this is an artificial issue. Weed obviously does not affect his success on the field when he is allowed to play, and he has not seriously put others at risk because of his affinity for the ganja. Hell, if Congress passed laws against beating off and employers tested me for it, I would be seriously f'ed.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
This really pisses me off. Does anybody really view Honey Badger as a menace to society? He very well might not get a chance to pursue a career in a very lucrative practice at which he is very talented, because of irrational stigma of a harmless plant. I hate seeing innocent people's lives ruined because of greedy capitalists, religious moralists and ethically bankrupt politicians who pander to both.
This argument is ********. Him being a danger to anyone was NEVER the point. The point is its illegal for him to smoke weed in school and it will be illegal to smoke weed in the NFL. If you can't control the addiction its a problem no matter the legality.

Marijuana has been legal in CA since '96, yet employers will still drug test...I know MANY stoners who hold jobs no problem by laying off of it when they have to or whatever means they need. If he can't do that that's his problem and he's a complete dumbass.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
This argument is ********. Him being a danger to anyone was NEVER the point. The point is its illegal for him to smoke weed in school and it will be illegal to smoke weed in the NFL. If you can't control the addiction its a problem no matter the legality.

Marijuana has been legal in CA since '96, yet employers will still drug test...I know MANY stoners who hold jobs no problem by laying off of it when they have to or whatever means they need. If he can't do that that's his problem and he's a complete dumbass.
Being called a complete dumbass by a mexican should be the wake up call he needs.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Being called a complete dumbass by a mexican should be the wake up call he needs.
-____- I will end you

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

October 22 2012

Then just a few days later he gets arrested for drug use???

WHAT A FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously given a great second chance, given hype through SI for his possible turnaround and he does what with it all.......smokes it away..........

Difference between Mathieu and the others that got caught in his apartment, the other players stink, have no future and cannot play in the NFL. They do not lose much if they get caught, Mathieu loses a hole lot more....

Vontaze Burfict turned it around apparently after being undrafted and making some bad choices, but it is a hard road because of the pay difference between where he is at now and where he could have been as a 1st round pick. Same can be said for Mathieu, and there are easily 7 corners I would take over Mathieu in this draft without question and that was before all of this happened.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest problem I have with this is that he hurt his team 3 times and then was kicked off the team. Instead of showing he could be responsible for himself (and thus a team should trust him), he goes out and continues to make the same stupid decision.

It's not about weed. It's about decisions.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post

I'm not really making excuses for Honey Badger, clearly he should have better discipline. I am simply saying it's outrageous that anybody lives should be ruined like this because of corrupt and immoral drug policies. I think most of the outrage here should go towards the government and society not Honey Badger.

BTW, marijuana is not legal in CA on a recreational basis. You need a prescription.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
I'm not really making excuses for Honey Badger, clearly he should have better discipline. I am simply saying it's outrageous that anybody lives should be ruined like this because of corrupt and immoral drug policies. I think most of the outrage here should go towards the government and society not Honey Badger.

BTW, marijuana is not legal in CA on a recreational basis. You need a prescription.
Get one for $25 big whoops, you pay they give it to you. Most doctors don't perform any sort of eval.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's that Tyrann for Highsman pic?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote