Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Ah, Bills fans. I remember the days when they were ripping me on these same forums for saying Terrance Pennington wasn't the long-term answer. Same goes for Hairston and Pairs.
Sorry Scott, gatta back redbills here. Glenn was a 2nd round pick, whom many considered to be a first rounder (yes at guard), but the Bills always viewed him as a LT. I remember at the pre-draft luncheon Nix and the scouts said they saw Glenn as a LT, one of the reporters even said a lot of the draftnicks see Glenn as a G, and Nix laughed and said he didn't put stock in to that and the kid did it all year at LT in the SEC, started off slow but got real good as the year went on.

Then after we drafted him, they stuck to staying LT only, and he got every LT rep from OTA's through training camp. Till his injury, he was a stud at LT in run and pass blocking, he was one of the few bright spots this year. I'm not saying Joeckel isn't worth the pick, or that we won't take him if he's BPA, but Glenn will not be moving from LT, if we took Joeckel he'd be RT, and I doubt we'd do that.

Fitz was one of the least sacked QBs, and our running game was tops in the league (till Glenn and Urbik went down, and we are still ranked high), we have way higher needs than tackle. I'd venture to say the pick is almost 100% going to be defense unless it's QB, although I agree we need more weapons in the passing game.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the position (obviously) but I'd much rather have Geno Smith if the draft were today. He is coming off some not so great games, but I see a lot more from him than I have from Barkley.

I'm glad you're giving us a QB though! That makes me supremely happy.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eifert seems reasonable if Gonzo retires. I'd kind of prefer a versatile, high character O-lineman like Barrett Jones in that scenario.

p.s. Are there any emerging RBs ,other than Lattimore, who might work their way into the first round?

^What I just did to your argument

Last edited by Halsey : 10-27-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not complaining about Barkley at all
Old 10-27-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Raiders pick, Mingo is the exact type of pass rusher needed to give our dline a threat from the QB's blindside. He's also athletic enough to play some OLB for us in some looks as well.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
not complaining about Barkley at all
I am. Figures the Chiefs would finally take a quarterback, but they would take the wrong one.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In general, I think the teams in the 2nd half of your draft would be ecstatic with those picks. Dallas, Arizona, Jets, Steelers and Vikings in particular.

As for my team (the Bears), I like the pick. But this is a team that has often refused to take OL early, with a glaring need there. When they have taken OL early, they've been burned by Williams and now Carimi is showing to be a terrible pass blocker. I'd personally LOVE Fisher, as the idea of having a Joe Staley at LT for the next 10 years is wonderful. But I think the Bears will give Webb 1 more shot at LT (if he continues to play like he has, which isn't good but isn't embarrassing at the moment). They have a HUGE hole at LG with Chris Spencer being benched already and Chilo Rachal being not good.

I like Jonathan Cooper a lot and he would fill a huge need at LG, but I think he would be a longshot pick as the Bears historically have seen the OG position as one you can fill with mid-round picks or veteran castoffs. If the Bears go OL early, I'd look for them to go for a versatile guy that could push Webb at LT and Carimi at RT, but also settle in at LG if those guys step up. Might be a reach for both at 28, but Dallas Thomas and DJ Fluker would be guys that I think could be on the Bears radar early in the draft.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just not sure Werner is dynamic enough as a pass rusher to go in the top half of round one. Don't get me wrong Werner is a terrific all-around player, but I wonder how much of a force he will be off the edge at the next level. As "PossibleCabbage" mentioned, Florida St. defensive ends don't exactly have a great track record translating to the NFL either.
Seems short sighted to compare players from the previous coaching staff to players from this staff. Werner isn't only a tremendous pass rusher, but he plays the run as well if not better than other DE in this draft.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Manti but ILB is the strongest position on the defense. I really doubt the Colts go in that direction when the DL and interior OL are so weak. Also we will not sign Dwight Freeney to an extension and Jerry Hughes is a backup only, so we need another starter at OLB.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This may be a record for "fastest obsolete mock draft". If you didn't see Lattimore's knee injury, do yourself a favor and don't go looking for footage of it.

That may very well be career threatening.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
This may be a record for "fastest obsolete mock draft". If you didn't see Lattimore's knee injury, do yourself a favor and don't go looking for footage of it.

That may very well be career threatening.
How much worse could it be compared to his previous speed robbing injury.

He's already Marcus "Cedric Benson" Lattimore.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
How much worse could it be compared to his previous speed robbing injury.

He's already Marcus "Cedric Benson" Lattimore.
It was, in a word, "Theismanesque".

This was the other leg, too. I am not an MRI but my amateur diagnosis from watching TV would be complete dislocation plus ACL, MCL, and PCL tears. I'm hoping, for his sake, that it's much better than that but it didn't look good.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 10-27-2012 at 01:30 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
New England has added a lot of defensive end / outside linebacker types like Jermaine Cunningham, Chandler Jones and Jake Bequette the past few years though...
Williams isn't an awful pick, but I'd prefer to address the interior pass rush with one of those 2nd-3rd type guys that are always available. Love and Wilfork are above average guys at DT, but they desperately need somebody who can get a rush inside. There are always undersized guys like Crick and Atkins available later, so I would hold off and pull the trigger later. Realistically this DT would only need to play 30 snaps a game. That DE end spot opposite Jones is still a problem, and I'm fairly confident Bequette and Cunningham aren't long term solutions there.

You did a pretty good job of mapping out the Patriots needs, but if I could add one more I'd say an athletic linebacker to play in nickel packages would be one. The Spikes, Hightower, and Mayo trio has had its issues in coverage this year.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots need a player like Barrett Jones.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
G8R B8
Rookie

G8R B8 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would love for Dallas to draft Warmack.

Dallas is not going to draft a Safety, so it's logical. (Sensy, Church both locked up to 3+ year deals).

Jerry could always go with the flashy pick (Ala Mo, Dez). But building in the trenches, is what will get Dallas from a mid tier to a top tier team

Last edited by G8R B8 : 10-27-2012 at 04:33 PM.
G8R B8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The Patriots need a player like Barrett Jones.
And they can get THE Barrett Jones in Round 2 or 3. :o)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And they can get THE Barrett Jones in Round 2 or 3. :o)
Why are you so down on Jones? I think he's a pretty good prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Why are you so down on Jones? I think he's a pretty good prospect.
What does he do really well that makes him a first rounder? He is versatile but that isn't enough in the NFL.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
What does he do really well that makes him a first rounder? He is versatile but that isn't enough in the NFL.
Excellent pass blocker, strong enough to play in Saban's man blocking scheme and athletic enough to play in a ZBS. Very smart.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really like the Niner pick.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bingo.

Love the versatility but isn't dominant at any position.

Not a great athlete or physical specimen either.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Really like the Niner pick.
I really struggled with the Niners pick because they don't have a ton of holes.

Would be interested to hear how a San Fran fan assesses their needs.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Scott,

Good mock overall, but I question the Bucs pick. Why Jonathon Hankins? If you've watched any game this year, they're bleeding for CB help. Milliner to the Bucs makes a lot more sense. I like Hankins, but Milliner is a stud CB prospect that I can't see them passing up in your scenario there.

Thanks Scott.
I actually like the pick.

When it comes to pass defense, I think a large part of the issue is the fact that the Bucs struggle to get consistent pressure on the quarterback. While I agree that they could use some help in the secondary, especially if Talib isn't re-signed and/or Barber retires, top-tier cornerbacks aren't going to be much help when the defensive line is giving opposing quarterbacks all day to throw. This is especially pertinent given that we play in a division with Drew Brees and Matt Ryan, who is looking pretty damned good this season.

Also, you need to consider that, while Roy Miller is playing very well this year, he's a free agent after this season and the Bucs are an injury to either Miller or McCoy away from having Corvey Ivin or Gary Gibson starting at defensive tackle.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
I actually like the pick.

When it comes to pass defense, I think a large part of the issue is the fact that the Bucs struggle to get consistent pressure on the quarterback. While I agree that they could use some help in the secondary, especially if Talib isn't re-signed and/or Barber retires, top-tier cornerbacks aren't going to be much help when the defensive line is giving opposing quarterbacks all day to throw. This is especially pertinent given that we play in a division with Drew Brees and Matt Ryan, who is looking pretty damned good this season.

Also, you need to consider that, while Roy Miller is playing very well this year, he's a free agent after this season and the Bucs are an injury to either Miller or McCoy away from having Corvey Ivin or Gary Gibson starting at defensive tackle.
The more I watch Hankins the more I love the pick and idea having him. But I still think milliner is a top 10 prospect.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate the pick. Rather have Bank or pretty much any position but middle linebacker on defense I would be fine with.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote