Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-26-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
**** you all and your one week rentals. We should have a rule where you have to wait 3 weeks before trading a player after acquisition.
That's nice, but we don't. Speak up in the offseason when we discuss possible rule changes.

You guys are just sour that you didn't offer up a quarterback so you could rent Roddy for a week. Poor form, guys.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offers lets see em guys.

Romo...I want a QB in return. Could easily be one for one.

Mcfadden...stud RB in return or perhaps an offer that blows me away.

Miles Austin/Steve Smith...I kind of want to package them together for a stud RB and/or top tier WR.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade Deadline is November 28th. Just over one month left to do deals.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone can come up with a trade, I might be interested in trading Sexy Freddy Jackson and Pretty Mikey Wallace for another good looking RB/WR combo.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
If anyone can come up with a trade, I might be interested in trading Sexy Freddy Jackson and Pretty Mikey Wallace for another good looking RB/WR combo.

You'll still lose this week so why even bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm losing this week? Dammit.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bye Bye Ray. It was fun while it lasted.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well there's a trade.

Anyone wanna trade for THE SANCHIZE?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, LL? You had to trade the best RB and receiver in that deal? Dez Bryant isn't even a top 20 receiver, ridiculous. Ah well, I guess D needs a good trade after Commie raped him in the Percy for Vick deal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Seriously, LL? You had to trade the best RB and receiver in that deal? Dez Bryant isn't even a top 20 receiver, ridiculous. Ah well, I guess D needs a good trade after Commie raped him in the Percy for Vick deal.
Seconded....

Dez Bryant is ****.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You criticize me in pretty much every move or pick I make and end up looking foolish afterwards but still you stay consistent at least lol. Foster and Rice are the top 2 RB's in the league, and I couldn't keep Foster, so bitching about Foster being the best RB in the deal means nothing. They are seperated by like 6 points, seriously, so let that go.

And just a fyi with the slight returning yardage Dez is has more points then Julio. He's ranked 21st and Julio is ranked 29th.

At least make some sense if you want to talk **** about a trade rape. You talk about "ridiculous" and throwing around words like "trade rape" like there was some huge discrepancy between the points. So I traded the #1 RB(who I couldn't keep) and the #29 WR for the #2 RB and the #21 WR. Yea **** me right? Lol.

You can say he got the best deal, but you make yourself look like an idiot with the reasoning you gave. But I'm sure you know way more then me as far as this league is concerned though right?

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You rustled?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

No just talking ****. But I'd at least like for it to make sense if your going to talk **** like usual. I don't even know if you knew were some of those guys were ranked.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This is gonna be close.. Down by 1 (just giving LL the 5 points from Niners Coach) and it's Hyphen, Philip Wheeler, and Garrett Hartley vs Dez Bryant and Tyvon Branch.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its safe to say I lost this week.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Good job benching Witten, scottyboy. I assumed you acquired him from me to actually start.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team continues to kick ass! 7-1

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man, that Dez Bryant TD probably would've given me the loss for sure. Now I just need 6 points or so, hopefully Hartley and Hyphen can do something for me.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
This is gonna be close.. Down by 1 (just giving LL the 5 points from Niners Coach) and it's Hyphen, Philip Wheeler, and Garrett Hartley vs Dez Bryant and Tyvon Branch.
I'm an idiot and picked up the Raiders D to actually use then completely forgot lol. That's a blown 10 points, and yea the Dez call back on that TD was more then likely it.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Don't tell Hyphen, but I'm not very confident in him being able to score 5 points for me.

THAT'S ALL I NEED HYPHEN! DO IT BRAH!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Another good game for Chris Johnson. Who wants to acquire him? I must trade him or lose his keeper rights.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Another good game for Chris Johnson. Who wants to acquire him? I must trade him or lose his keeper rights.
I want him. Give me CJ.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Well WMD looks like this one will be close, maybe, either way enough for me to hate myself.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Scotty D is gonna beat me...

Too early to tank for next season??? lol
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on. TD to Roberts here. I can pull the upset.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote